Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo (30295 Views)

Senate Presidency: PDP Begins Move To Battle APC / I’m Eager To See How Buhari Will End Corruption In Nigeria – Femi Aribisala / "Nigerians Are Eager To Read President GEJ Thesis And Publications." —Dr. Hassan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by huptin(m): 8:50am On Sep 10, 2014
RebelLeader15: very silly comment from a fool, have you ever wake your father from sleep, sit your father down and ask your father these questions
1. Why did the coward Ojukwu ran away
2. Why the Igbos are still slaves even after the death of their slave master Ojukwu
3. Who chased Ojukwu out of the country during the civil war
4. Why are Igbos the servant of other tribes

Please please stop this, tribalism is taking us to nowhere, let us all as a people learn to appreciate and applaud rare actions of patriotism and gallantry by any Nigerian regardless of tribe and creed. Col Obasanjo, God bless you, every Nigerian appreciate your gallantry and patriotism, May your healing be rapid. Amen.

4 Likes

Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by Smooyis(m): 8:52am On Sep 10, 2014
Wishing him quick recovery. Weldon gallant soldier.
Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by mrgreen4real(m): 9:04am On Sep 10, 2014
All na wash! Him no go fight BH again
Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by Abagworo(m): 9:09am On Sep 10, 2014
Like I've always written and will always write, Obasanjo is the greatest and patriotic leader we've ever had. He is the only past or presend head of State to risk his life and enter Boko haram enclave to discuss peace and today his son who could easily have been a billionaire chilling in Paris is putting his all for Nigeria. God bless Obasanjo and other patriotic and ethno-religious tolerant Nigerians like me.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:09am On Sep 10, 2014
If Ojukwu could escape, he wouldn't encourage any child of his to fight Boko Haram.

5 Likes

Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by jurist21(m): 9:11am On Sep 10, 2014
in him I see a soldier with a self less attributes and with a perspicacious over view of changing and salvaging the ugly names tagged to the military.
lovely aspirations and committed thoughts keep it and still bare in mind that selflessness and dedication are just the two roads to lead us to an utopian society.
bravo Col Obasanjo I love your liberality, and dedication.in him I see a soldier with a self less attributes and with a perspicacious over view of changing and salvaging the ugly names tagged to the military.
lovely aspirations and committed thoughts keep it and still bare in mind that selflessness and dedication are just the two roads to lead us to an utopian society.
bravo Col Obasanjo I love your liberality, and dedication.
in him I see a soldier with a self less attributes and with a perspicacious over view of changing and salvaging the ugly names tagged to the military.
bravo Col Obasanjo I love your liberality, and dedication.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by enomakos(m): 9:15am On Sep 10, 2014
nairaland is full of bigots,boko haram shall be killing this type of educated bigots not innocent villagers
Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by 52Naira(m): 9:23am On Sep 10, 2014
EdCure:
Well said. But the ibo bigots will hate every bit of this, beat their chest, and celebrate ojuiku's cowardice. grin lipsrsealed
for making such comment,I take you to be a sub-human.
Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by femmy2010(m): 9:32am On Sep 10, 2014
lionduke: all na wash, all these hype because he is obasanjo. so many gallant soldiers have lost there life's in active service without mention. may God bring succour to the families of fallen soldiers and they rest in bosom of the Almighty.

Some other highly connected Soldiers wouldn't even be taken close to the fight zone not to talk of been shot,keep up the bravery .
It takes cases like this to make Nigerians realize that Nigeria is indeed at War.

1 Like

Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by Kog45(m): 9:32am On Sep 10, 2014
lionduke: all na wash, all these hype because he is obasanjo. so many gallant soldiers have lost there life's in active service without mention. may God bring succour to the families of fallen soldiers and they rest in bosom of the Almighty.
He is the son of the ex president and he deserve the hype because if you are in the same shoe with adeboye u will be in defence hqtrs doing nothing.

5 Likes

Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by olatpic(m): 9:49am On Sep 10, 2014
Welldone Gallant soldier..

Anyway, You Can Get An Affordable Website For Your Biz, Company, NGO, Church, School etc here:

https://www.nairaland.com/1793958/affordable-website-design-individuals-business#26175557
Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by Mariojane(f): 9:50am On Sep 10, 2014
brownlord: We don hear, this one na media talk, no surprise say em go don dey call e papa to tell Jonathan make them redeploy him go south south or South west.

Speedy recovery sojo
that is not true. soldiers signed their death warrant cos they know what they are getting into. there is a soldier is benin city that was angry with his boss cos he didn't send him to North to fight. he said "my oga dey fall my hand,why my oga no send me go north to kill, i wan kill all the mother fuckers." that is the spirit in their minds they re neva comfortable in a peaceful environment. they need war, fight cos that is what they are trained for. they don't retreat or surrender

1 Like

Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by VirginFinder: 9:52am On Sep 10, 2014
Kudos to Nigeria's future president.

Salute!

2 Likes

Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by juwoonn(m): 10:00am On Sep 10, 2014
brownlord: We don hear, this one na media talk, no surprise say em go don dey call e papa to tell Jonathan make them redeploy him go south south or South west.

Speedy recovery sojo
Lol
I wonder how some people reason....

As the former President's son,
he has the influence and choice to choose another
profession, instead he chose to serve his motherland in a way most you do not have the balls to. Yet, you criticize him like this.

He could have been in us or london u know, but he stayed in Naija to receive treatment bcs he wanna go back to war.

#respect boss Obasanjo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by Trustyd1(m): 10:02am On Sep 10, 2014
EdCure:
Well said. But the ibo bigots will hate every bit of this, beat their chest, and celebrate ojuiku's cowardice. grin lipsrsealed

Well u may call Ojukeu's action as cowardice but u know in ur entire life u'll never stand up even in defense of ur own family in time of humiliation from even ur own kinsmen.
If he (Ojukwu) succeeded in his quest no one will even say his actions of was cowardy.
Apart from Mandela who else has done what he did?
His action was not for selfish purpose. He used his father money to fun the whole fight

1 Like

Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by brownlord: 10:04am On Sep 10, 2014
Mariojane: that is not true. soldiers signed their death warrant cos they know what they are getting into. there is a soldier is benin city that was angry with his boss cos he didn't send him to North to fight. he said "my oga dey fall my hand,why my oga no send me go north to kill, i wan kill all the mother fuckers." that is the spirit in their minds they re neva comfortable in a peaceful environment. they need war, fight cos that is what they are trained for. they don't retreat or surrender

My dear, forget those talk, soldiers are humans and they are not ready to die even it seem so, they have family's and loved once to return to, if they so want to die, the war against BH will be over by now. So forget that thing

1 Like

Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by juwoonn(m): 10:05am On Sep 10, 2014
phlemzy: Lt. Col. Obasanjo our prayers are right with u! We shall be victorious at the very end!
Can u imagine, a Lt. Conel, how many Lt.Cnl don go battle, go face BH.

#Respect

4 Likes

Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by jomek1(m): 10:07am On Sep 10, 2014
pls good things should be commended. Am so impressed that the son of a former president could be deployed to a battle front and not to an air-conditioned office(in a civilian regime).That is to say that their is no much corruption and politics in the posting of sodiers,as suspected.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 10, 2014
lakhadimar: Is AGBARI OJUIKU back from abidjan?

This is very funny.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 10, 2014
nice man... like father like son... the apple does not fall far from the tree!
Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by Vulu: 10:25am On Sep 10, 2014
I HEARD HE SHOT HIMSELF IN THE LEG TO INITIATE REDEPLOYMENT BACK TO THE SOUTH. MY FEAR-FEAR YORUBA BROTHERS CAN DO ANYTHING TO RUN AWAY FROM THE BATTLEFIELD. NA ORDINARY FLESH WOUND OOO. HOHOHOHOHO!

grin

2 Likes

Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by TOSINE987(m): 10:29am On Sep 10, 2014
He who fight and Run live to fight for another day! I salute your courage.
Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by austine4real(m): 10:40am On Sep 10, 2014
Godbest: just like the way your father lead the Nigeria army to victory against the biafra,
I see you adeboye obansanjo leading our Great Nigeria Army to victory against BOKO HARAM

But am sure you will be redeploy fast from that battle front assignment

but i have one assignment for you make sure get all war strategic from your father so we can win this War
ur head dey dia bro grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by boombay(m): 10:54am On Sep 10, 2014
EddyNumerouno: I spoke with someone in the Col. Obasanjo's unit and he said the troops morale is low as they had to retreat to Yola. Hearing this will undoubtedly boost their spirits. NA will overcome

Last bullet, funny how some people hide behind free/bonus data and call someone who even graced a battle theatre a coward. "Talk is cheap, action isn't"
DIDN'T OJUKWU RUN AWAY DURING THE CIVIL WAR??
ISN'T HE A COWARD??grin
Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by basty: 10:57am On Sep 10, 2014
EdCure:

Though I will not comment to respect the ceasefire agreement with Oga Seun to stop tribal comments on Nairaland, but you guys are doing wonderful jobs. proudly Yoruba
Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by basty: 10:58am On Sep 10, 2014
Vulu: I HEARD HE SHOT HIMSELF IN THE LEG TO INITIATE REDEPLOYMENT BACK TO THE SOUTH. MY FEAR-FEAR YORUBA BROTHERS CAN DO ANYTHING TO RUN AWAY FROM THE BATTLEFIELD. NA ORDINARY FLESH WOUND OOO. HOHOHOHOHO!

grin

No wonder your brothers are being wasted in the North since 1966 to date

2 Likes

Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by clemmonce(m): 11:00am On Sep 10, 2014
bonechamberlain: how come he was shot in the leg, who is sure its not a ploy to pull him out of the Battle field... I don't know when b.h started shooting in the leg
I shake my head for your level of stupidity.
Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by bishopstan(m): 11:08am On Sep 10, 2014
so we should do what??...for how many boko boys have been dealing with nigerians. .....

please we need biafrian republic. ......
Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by boombay(m): 11:09am On Sep 10, 2014
Collynzo16:

http://saharareporters.com/2014/09/08/former-president-obasanjos-son-shot-mubi-boko-haram
I guess this Lieutenant Agwu who was also there and whose name keeps popping up anytime a battle with boko haram is mentioned is also Yoruba.
How are we even sure Obasanjo's son wasn't running away like his father did before his ass was fired.

obasanjo is one of the most competent and active leader in Nigeria unlike Jonathan with his empty coconut head...

3 Likes

Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by princebergz(m): 11:15am On Sep 10, 2014
PointB:

Yorubas.

Always first to inject tribalism into every thread. Shame

@topic,

Let me join balanced Nigerians to wish Adeboye Obasanjo speedy recovery. Respect to all Nigerian soldiers - the dead, the dying, the wounded, the living, the brave, and the gallant! God bless you all!

you sef don Fu*k, see as u just generalize... so because some parochial kinsmen are biased all Yorubas are now the same? oga o... you sef no better...

1 Like

Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by chinazaekperem2: 11:16am On Sep 10, 2014
That's the spirit, I like this yoruba man.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by maik: 11:17am On Sep 10, 2014
Obasanjo no dey send o......respect to you, Baba.

It is not easy for a former president to allow his son to face Boko Haram just like that.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Adedotun Sulaiman As FRN Chairman / Whistle-blower Exposes N8.4b Fake Bank Account / South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.