Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L (5965 Views)

Boys n girls wat turns u on n off: as for me i hate attitudes frm ladies / Which One Is More Easier To Find, Beautiful Gurl Or Handsome Guy.. / Imagine A 16yr Old Gurl Tempting Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L by AdamaziShuga(f): 1:18pm On Sep 12, 2014
chinazaekperem2: sorry oooo, but I would like to get more clarity on your shape (from your DP), e be like say your shape no make sense (from what am seeing on your DP).

This was ur post Dude that made her replied U.

chinazaekperem2: i specifically added that maybe its becos "i have not seen any other pics of her and my comment is based on her current DP" check the post again. let's just end it, she didn't reply aptly to that comment.

I didn't see where u said added.."Maybe because U have not seen her previous post"
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 12, 2014
chinazaekperem2: i specifically added that maybe its becos "i have not seen any other pics of her and my comment is based on her current DP" check the post again. let's just end it, she didn't reply aptly to that comment.
please free her.
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L by chinazaekperem2: 1:20pm On Sep 12, 2014
AdamaziShuga:

I didn't see where u said added.."Maybe because U have not seen her previous post"
that is the literal meaning of my post, just let it slide.
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 12, 2014
AdamaziShuga:

Nne let this matter die naaa.

1 Like

Re: Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 12, 2014
softsparkyy:
Nne let this matter die naaa.
I swear, I done dey get headache already over the matter.

@chinazaekperem2: you know not every1 takes shades easily like that...so sometimes it's advisable not to even throw it in the first place.

@priscaoge my main babe...lol. he definitely didn't mean it like that. Are you hot tempered? tongue

@adamazishuga : Senior Advocate of NL tongue...e done do mbok.

Thanks
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L by chinazaekperem2: 1:31pm On Sep 12, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
I swear, I done dey get headache already over the matter.

@chinazaekperem2: you know not every1 takes shades easily like that...so sometimes it's advisable not to even throw it in the first place.

@priscaoge my main babe...lol. he definitely didn't mean it like that. Are you hot tempered? tongue

@adamazishuga : Senior Advocate of NL tongue...e done do mbok.

Thanks
we are good now. priscaoge my love, sorry to hurt you, i didn't mean it that way. oya collect kiss grin

Re: Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L by mikron(m): 1:40pm On Sep 12, 2014
@op, i cannot categorically tell u that now and my oga at the top will now say its another, its emm emm emm emm thats all.
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L by mikron(m): 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2014
@op, i cannot categorically tell u that now and my oga at the top will now say its another, its emm emm emm emm thats all.
On a serious note, there is nothing like most beautiful, one mans meat is another mans poison, what works for u might not work for me. Beauty they say is in d eyes of the beholder. They are all beautiful in one way or the other,
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 12, 2014
tosyne2much: I can tell you that most of these ladies are overhyped.... I don't rili rate people based on their pix cos it is not d true measurement of beauty.. Pix might jst be deceiving. Don't jst knw why NL woman wrappers hype unnecessarily and exaggerate their beauty. I'm very confident to say that you would definitely be disappointed wen you get to meet most of these top overhyped NL ladies behind d internet
My Guy...u av done well wid ur post...For me,d beautiful 1ce aint popular on NL...they d onlookers...
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L by abdulwastecx(m): 3:59pm On Sep 12, 2014
wikiman: yea yea...this forum was not built on faces....I think the beauty of NL is based on activity....

i love that
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 12, 2014
I believe I am the best candidate to fit the position, to be the best looking niaralander you have to be witty, sexy, confident, open minded, and lady to the core.
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L by abdulwastecx(m): 4:51pm On Sep 12, 2014
ebonyeyez: I believe I am the best candidate to fit the position, to be the best looking niaralander you have to be witty, sexy, confident, open minded, and lady to the core.
you may be consider when we see you full picture, otherwise..... hell no :- grin
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L by mrham03(m): 4:52pm On Sep 12, 2014
ebonyeyez: I believe I am the best candidate to fit the position, to be the best looking niaralander you have to be witty, sexy, confident, open minded, and lady to the core.
pls no offence intended oh but i would like to know if thats your real pic.
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 12, 2014
mrham03: pls no offence intended oh but i would like to know if thats your real pic.
Hell yeah.. this is me, I just changed my pic yesterday. I wish we could load more pics so that people will know. But this pic is just background or color changed but no filter or photo shopped.
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L by abdulwastecx(m): 5:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
ebonyeyez: Hell yeah.. this is me, I just changed my pic yesterday. I wish we could load more pics so that people will know. But this pic is just background or color changed but no filter or photo shopped.

sexy face though
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L by abdulwastecx(m): 5:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
ebonyeyez: Hell yeah.. this is me, I just changed my pic yesterday. I wish we could load more pics so that people will know. But this pic is just background or color changed but no filter or photo shopped.

put ur full pics here let see
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 12, 2014
abdulwastecx:
you may be consider when we see you full picture, otherwise..... hell no :- grin
Why do you need to see my full picture? Who are you to decide or validate me? I have a husband and respect my body. You are just a petty little boy behind a computer. Boy bye. Lamest game but you can try again.
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
abdulwastecx:

put ur full pics here let see
Hell no you desperate masturbater
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L by Glitering01(f): 5:20pm On Sep 12, 2014
every gurl is beautiful on nairaland.
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L by abdulwastecx(m): 5:20pm On Sep 12, 2014
ebonyeyez: Hell no you desperate masturbater

you sound like a chicken feed newbie
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 12, 2014
I tink its rokiatu

1 Like

Re: Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 12, 2014
People really believe my pic is fake? Like I'm a some catfish? Really wow....
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L by abdulwastecx(m): 5:22pm On Sep 12, 2014
ebonyeyez: Why do you need to see my full picture? Who are you to decide or validate me? I have a husband and respect my body. You are just a petty little boy behind a computer. Boy bye. Lamest game but you can try again.

why the need to come on nairaland telling everyone how beautiful you are if you that grown or married.
i am single and jobless at the moment, nothing to be ashamed of.
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2014
abdulwastecx:

you sound like a chicken feed newbie
ok well call it how you want but still I'm not sending a full body pic to no man but my husband. Haha! tongue
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L by abdulwastecx(m): 5:26pm On Sep 12, 2014
ebonyeyez: ok well call it how you want but still I'm not sending a full body pic to no man but my husband. Haha! tongue
ok big madam
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 12, 2014
abdulwastecx:

why the need to come on nairaland telling everyone how beautiful you are if you that grown or married.
i am single and jobless at the moment, nothing to be ashamed of.
single and jobless?? Hmm good for you, I hope you find whomever will deal with you and your job and your financial status..
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 12, 2014
abdulwastecx:
ok big madam
Its not big madam ok?? Its big booty madam so get it right little Johnson boy...lol
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L by abdulwastecx(m): 5:34pm On Sep 12, 2014
ebonyeyez: single and jobless?? Hmm good for you, I hope you find whomever will deal with you and your job and your financial status..

i am currently serving ( that is jobless to me)
i dont have any financial problem and i dont need anyone to deal with me
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L by abdulwastecx(m): 5:34pm On Sep 12, 2014
ebonyeyez: Its not big madam ok?? Its big booty madam so get it right little Johnson boy...lol

i am so sure that i am older than you miss booty
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 12, 2014
abdulwastecx:

i am currently serving ( that is jobless to me)
i dont have any financial problem and i dont need anyone to deal with me
Stop being so offensive.
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 12, 2014
abdulwastecx:

i am so sure that i am older than you miss booty
You might be but maturity doesn't grow with age.
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L by mrham03(m): 5:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
thanks for the info. U are very pretty, i wont be shocked if a thread is opened to praise u for your beauty very soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

OMG - The World’s Fattest Woman Determines To Slims Down For Her Wedding - Pics / Why Do Most People Think Chubby Men Are Small While Slim Men Are Bigger / My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.