Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,491 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Nairaland Babes Are Too Expensive,no Need To Try - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Babes Are Too Expensive,no Need To Try (2529 Views)

H / Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. / Protest - Nairaland Babes No Longer Upload Profile Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Babes Are Too Expensive,no Need To Try by Calebosko(m): 12:20am On Sep 10, 2014
i saw a nice coment from a lady, then i rush to chek her profile,behole a beutiful costly girl, some with an expensive car,next on my mind is no need to even try cus she wunt acept a date with a poor man like me.the worst is that nairaland has suceed in making them more wise that i cant deceave them, so next i saw a tread like hookup on nairaland i wunt even open it.my question is..is it that there is no girl of average class here that i can woo?if there is any,this tread is for you.
Re: Nairaland Babes Are Too Expensive,no Need To Try by Mega2010(m): 12:30am On Sep 10, 2014
If you need to be in front page,I guess you should relax and then type,also make use of predictive English on your phone or PC(which ever you are writing with).I also suggest you should read a little so as to improve verbally,you may be writing Waec soon you know?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Babes Are Too Expensive,no Need To Try by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 10, 2014
Forget about it OP!!!

Learning how to write in simple and correct English will be less expensive. You should try it for a change.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Babes Are Too Expensive,no Need To Try by nickz(m): 12:41am On Sep 10, 2014
RuudNisterooy: Forget about it OP!!!

Learning how to write in simple and correct English will be less expensive. You should try it for a change.
grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Babes Are Too Expensive,no Need To Try by bogtrotter: 1:00am On Sep 10, 2014
Wtf dude? I just got the worst headache reading that sh.it .. Even if you're rich. Judging from those errors in your words I'd advice you to approach them head on cuz online dating ain't just gonna work for ya.
Re: Nairaland Babes Are Too Expensive,no Need To Try by Nobody: 1:39am On Sep 10, 2014
We sure as hell are as expensive as going to pry sch. Lol. OP make friends with brighter grammer. Aiit
Re: Nairaland Babes Are Too Expensive,no Need To Try by kilokeys(m): 1:52am On Sep 10, 2014
yeye dey smell..

low self esteem..

one advice guy: don't bother getting married, okay?

the world needs confident pple (money or not), so dont bring others with this mindset
Re: Nairaland Babes Are Too Expensive,no Need To Try by Pdizzle(m): 1:55am On Sep 10, 2014
Don't be a pessimist.. The secret of life is to have no fear.
Re: Nairaland Babes Are Too Expensive,no Need To Try by marieolae(f): 2:43am On Sep 10, 2014
Mega2010: If you need to be in front page,I guess you should relax and then type,also make use of predictive English on your phone or PC(which ever you are writing with).I also suggest you should read a little so as to improve verbally,you may be writing Waec soon you know?
mr man, its not everybody thats Highly as educated as you are okay? This is Africa, so GET OVER YOURSELF!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Babes Are Too Expensive,no Need To Try by Nobody: 3:21am On Sep 10, 2014
@ poster, don't mind the above comments jare. I have a question for you thou, why would you want to date someone you have never seen? Forget the fancy pics, some of them could be serial killers, some could be troublesome etc undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Babes Are Too Expensive,no Need To Try by fairari022(m): 4:04am On Sep 10, 2014
@the self acclaimed grammarians above, if you can't peruse through the op's transcribe with ease, go scrutinize yourself without much ado.
this really shows how cave and backward you guys are, for a modern man would never ask if you know how to say it with dexterity, he rather ask, if you have what to say.

like I said prior, some Nigerians are so bankrupt of courtesy, they excogitate education as luxury and as a means of bully/mockery to others who are slightly deficit of it. just for a head's up, note that the right use of English language isn't synonymous to being smart. You can bind all the words in the Oxford lexicon in dexterity and still be a dumb a'ss.

back to the topic,

op, since when did nairaland ladies become commodities that you defray lucre or bank notes on? the last I checked, only commodities are either "expensive" or cheap. lol
I'd like you rephrase the topic to "why are some nairaland ladies upscaled"

bcc: bogtrotter, RuudNisterooy, Mega2010, nickz, Calebosko

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Babes Are Too Expensive,no Need To Try by Atmmachine(m): 5:21am On Sep 10, 2014
They're the cheapest..
Play your game wella
Re: Nairaland Babes Are Too Expensive,no Need To Try by Nobody: 6:06am On Sep 10, 2014
[quote
author=fairari022]@the self acclaimed grammarians above,
if you can't peruse through the op's transcribe with ease, go scrutinize
yourself without much ado.
this really shows how cave and backward you guys are, for a modern man
would never ask if you know how to say it with dexterity, he rather ask,
if you have what to say.

like I said prior, some Nigerians are so bankrupt of courtesy, they
excogitate education as luxury and as a means of bully/mockery to others
who are slightly deficit of it. just for a head's up, note that the
right use of English language isn't synonymous to being smart. You can
bind all the words in the Oxford lexicon with dexterity and still be a
dumb a'ss.

back to the topic,

op, since when did nairaland ladies become commodities that you defray
lucre or bank notes on? the I checked, only commodities are either
"expensive" or cheap. lol
I'd like you rephrase the topic to "why are some nairaland ladies
upscaled"

: bogtrotter, RuudNisterooy, Mega2010, nickz, Calebosko

[/quote]

Lmfao...

Patrick O. I dey hail ohhh!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Babes Are Too Expensive,no Need To Try by MisterLongman(m): 6:15am On Sep 10, 2014
RuudNisterooy: Forget about it OP!!!

Chaii!!!!!!
Re: Nairaland Babes Are Too Expensive,no Need To Try by seunmsg(m): 6:18am On Sep 10, 2014
Calebosko: i saw a nice coment from a lady, then i rush to chek her profile,behole a beutiful costly girl, some with an expensive car,next on my mind is no need to even try cus she wunt acept a date with a poor man like me.the worst is that nairaland has suceed in making them more wise that i cant deceave them, so next i saw a tread like hookup on nairaland i wunt even open it.my question is..is it that there is no girl of average class here
that i can woo?if there is any,this tread is for you.

Guy forget o, all those beautiful pictures you see on their profile na packing o. That girls like snapping near beautiful cars doesn't mean they own the car. It's part of the packing. When you get to meet some of this girls in real life, you will realise that they are normal Nigerian girls from your "average class" background. Some of them with all their packaging will still beg for recharge cards before they meet you self.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Babes Are Too Expensive,no Need To Try by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 10, 2014
fairari022: @the self acclaimed grammarians above, if you can't peruse through the op's transcribe with ease, go scrutinize yourself without much ado.
this really shows how cave and backward I AM, for a modern man would never ask if you know how to say it with dexterity, he rather ask, if you have what to say.

like I said prior, some Nigerians are so bankrupt of courtesy, they excogitate education as luxury and as a means of bully/mockery to others who are slightly deficit of it. just for a head's up, note that the right use of English language isn't synonymous to being smart. You can bind all the words in the Oxford lexicon with dexterity and still be a dumb a'ss.

back to the topic,

op, since when did nairaland ladies become commodities that you defray lucre or bank notes on? the last I checked, only commodities are either "expensive" or cheap. lol

bcc: bogtrotter, RuudNisterooy, Mega2010, nickz, Calebosko

What is this rant about? And if you think it's not important to write/speak with clarity for the easy understanding of your audience, why then did you have to ''smear'' your comment with grammars?

In a way you aren't different from the op.

I'll pretend i didn't see you calling yourself a backward and cave man up there. Plz don't quote me again, I'm not here to please you. Thanks.
Re: Nairaland Babes Are Too Expensive,no Need To Try by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 10, 2014
AmberQueen:

Lmfao...

Patrick O. I dey hail ohhh!
Hey ma'am. You didn't have to quote the whole damn thing just to hail him.

You coulda at least erased our monikers off the original post. No one likes getting unecessary mentions.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Babes Are Too Expensive,no Need To Try by corisande: 7:14am On Sep 10, 2014
undecided
"nairaland has succeeded in making them more wise that I can't deceive them"

Ijiot
Re: Nairaland Babes Are Too Expensive,no Need To Try by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 10, 2014
Op come here,*bring chalk *bring cain *bring blackboard,Sit here and say after me A for Apple,B for Baby,C for Cat...............
Re: Nairaland Babes Are Too Expensive,no Need To Try by ayukdaboss(m): 8:15am On Sep 10, 2014
Mega2010: If you need to be in front page,I guess you should relax and then type,also make use of predictive English on your phone or PC(which ever you are writing with).I also suggest you should read a little so as to improve verbally,you may be writing Waec soon you know?
You can be his tutor you know...Since your knowledge of English is so advanced. I read that post again wondering where the OP stated that he wanted his thread to be on FP. He asked a simple question which I'm very sure you understood after reading but you decided to fool around by dropping a very silly comment. I'm very sure you're the one who is about to write WAEC or who just did and you're here forming mature man. It shows from your obviously useless comment.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Babes Are Too Expensive,no Need To Try by ayukdaboss(m): 8:22am On Sep 10, 2014
OP go to the romance section. Open more female profiles. You'll see 'less expensive' ladies.
Re: Nairaland Babes Are Too Expensive,no Need To Try by tayoxx(m): 8:25am On Sep 10, 2014
most of all this girl's taking pictures with cars heh dia papa no get car for house o

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Babes Are Too Expensive,no Need To Try by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 10, 2014
And u're his Btw,I jst realized u mention him too so wat exactly r u tryin to say?

RuudNisterooy: Hey ma'am. You didn't have to quote the whole damn thing just to hail him.

You coulda at least erased our monikers off the original post. No one likes getting unecessary mentions.
Re: Nairaland Babes Are Too Expensive,no Need To Try by Houseofglam7(f): 8:29am On Sep 10, 2014
Less expensive ladies ko.....
Re: Nairaland Babes Are Too Expensive,no Need To Try by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 10, 2014
tayoxx: most of all this girl's taking pictures with cars heh dia papa no get car for house o
SHIIIIIIIIIT *dies*
Re: Nairaland Babes Are Too Expensive,no Need To Try by herald9: 10:17am On Sep 10, 2014
fairari022: @the self acclaimed grammarians above, if you can't peruse through the op's transcribe with ease, go scrutinize yourself without much ado.
this really shows how cave and backward you guys are, for a modern man would never ask if you know how to say it with dexterity, he rather ask, if you have what to say.

like I said prior, some Nigerians are so bankrupt of courtesy, they excogitate education as luxury and as a means of bully/mockery to others who are slightly deficit of it. just for a head's up, note that the right use of English language isn't synonymous to being smart. You can bind all the words in the Oxford lexicon in dexterity and still be a dumb a'ss.

back to the topic,

heyoo Alright... this is how it supposed to be...

heyoo Alright... this is how it supposed to be..

heyoo Alright... this is how it supposed to be...

#singing
shocked
Re: Nairaland Babes Are Too Expensive,no Need To Try by Caseless2: 10:27am On Sep 10, 2014
Calebosko: i saw a nice coment comment from a lady, then i rush[s/]

rushed to
[s]chek
check her profile, behole behold a beutiful costly girl, some with an expensive car,next on my mind is no need to even try cus she wunt won't

acept accept a date with a poor man like me. the worst is that nairaland has suceed succeeded in making them more wise wiser that i cant deceave deceive them, so next i saw a tread thread like hookup on nairaland i wunt even open it. My question is.. is it that there is no girl of average class here that i can woo? if there is any,this tread thread is for you.
fixed and still open to further correction!
U made me laugh. U never try ur luck on d so called 'costly girl'(na commodity? Laff wan kil me hia), u don de giv up. Try ur luck cos the 'costly girl' might be looking for a poor guy. Who knows...

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Babes Are Too Expensive,no Need To Try by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 10, 2014

[img]http://media./media/5ZosQz0wbTcCA/giphy.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Babes Are Too Expensive,no Need To Try by Caseless2: 10:33am On Sep 10, 2014
Houseofglam7: Less expensive ladies ko.....
auction ni.
Re: Nairaland Babes Are Too Expensive,no Need To Try by Caseless2: 10:35am On Sep 10, 2014
aaronson: Op come here,*bring chalk *bring cain *bring blackboard,Sit here and say after me A for Apple,B for Baby,C for Cat...............
grin grin take ur time.
Re: Nairaland Babes Are Too Expensive,no Need To Try by Caseless2: 10:38am On Sep 10, 2014
rozzay: We sure as hell are as expensive as going to pry sch. Lol. OP make friends with brighter grammer. Aiit
go and sleep.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Babes Are Too Expensive,no Need To Try by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 10, 2014
Caseless2: go and sleep.
Uve been noticed by me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Pls / Dedicating This Thread To My NL Crush Maquin, Check Her Out, Is She Not Worth It / Wow! Nigerian Model, Ramat Flashes Her Nippl3s In Wet Swimsuit - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.