Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,361 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Nairaland Babes Are Too Expensive,no Need To Try - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Babes Are Too Expensive,no Need To Try (2534 Views)

H / Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. / Protest - Nairaland Babes No Longer Upload Profile Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Babes Are Too Expensive,no Need To Try by Caseless2: 1:26pm On Sep 10, 2014
lertee:
Heard you have repented from tapping butts,what am I hearing about you and rozzay again cheesy
d gal jst de attack me since grin. Irish did quench d fire sha.
Re: Nairaland Babes Are Too Expensive,no Need To Try by whytepawn1(m): 1:30pm On Sep 10, 2014
Pdizzle: Don't be a pessimist.. The secret of life is to have no fear.
I disagree with you. to have no fear means you are not human. courage means inspite of the fear one still goes ahead to tackle the challenge head on. That's what life is all about. fear is not necessarily a bad thing.
Re: Nairaland Babes Are Too Expensive,no Need To Try by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 10, 2014
lertee:
Calm down teeo,who been vex you before now?

Lol no body vex me joor but I just miss the days when ladies where popular on Nairaland because of their brains but now, it's the ones that have their yanshes and brea.sts showing that seem to be trending.
Meaningful conversations they can't even participate.
How work jare?
Re: Nairaland Babes Are Too Expensive,no Need To Try by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 10, 2014
Caseless2: u ar very right. Thank u bro!
I blame boys. I dont evn check DPs , so wetin wan make me see their make-up ridden faces sef? grin

No mind them. Cheers
Re: Nairaland Babes Are Too Expensive,no Need To Try by Tymax(m): 1:34pm On Sep 10, 2014
It is easier to catch a nice chic on the street, in the mall, church, on campus, in NYSC camp, etc, than here on NL or any other social site.

OP, oya, enter street and start hunting.
Re: Nairaland Babes Are Too Expensive,no Need To Try by Caseless2: 1:38pm On Sep 10, 2014
teeo:

No mind them. Cheers
*shakes hand*
Re: Nairaland Babes Are Too Expensive,no Need To Try by Caseless2: 1:46pm On Sep 10, 2014
teeo:

Lol no body vex me joor but I just miss the days when ladies where popular on Nairaland because of their brains but now, it's the ones that have their yanshes and brea.sts showing that seem to be trending.
How work jare?
i blame this trend on the 'like' button created below DPs or profile picture. Once they managed to accumulate '30Likes' from some desperate and se'x-starved dudes, they begin to roam the whole NL with their shoulders held high.
Re: Nairaland Babes Are Too Expensive,no Need To Try by lertee(f): 1:54pm On Sep 10, 2014
teeo:

How work jare?
Lol,I understand jare.

Work is going well,and yours?
Re: Nairaland Babes Are Too Expensive,no Need To Try by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 10, 2014
lertee:
Lol,I understand jare.

Work is going well,and yours?

Abi, work is good jare.
Re: Nairaland Babes Are Too Expensive,no Need To Try by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 10, 2014
fairari022: @the self acclaimed grammarians above, if you can't peruse through the op's transcribe with ease, go scrutinize yourself without much ado.
this really shows how cave and backward you guys are, for a modern man would never ask if you know how to say it with dexterity, he rather ask, if you have what to say.

like I said prior, some Nigerians are so bankrupt of courtesy, they excogitate education as luxury and as a means of bully/mockery to others who are slightly deficit of it. just for a head's up, note that the right use of English language isn't synonymous to being smart. You can bind all the words in the Oxford lexicon in dexterity and still be a dumb a'ss.

back to the topic,

op, since when did nairaland ladies become commodities that you defray lucre or bank notes on? the last I checked, only commodities are either "expensive" or cheap. lol
I'd like you rephrase the topic to "why are some nairaland ladies upscaled"

bcc: bogtrotter, RuudNisterooy, Mega2010, nickz, Calebosko

Your English is crappy as the OP's. Trying to use big words can't cover up for your misuse of certain words. You need to learn basic English.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Babes Are Too Expensive,no Need To Try by Anacksunamun: 4:12pm On Sep 10, 2014
marieolae: mr man, its not everybody thats Highly as educated as you are okay? This is Africa, so GET OVER YOURSELF!
Don't mind him. The Nigga can't even space his words yet he had the chutzpah to correct the OP.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Babes Are Too Expensive,no Need To Try by Mention(m): 4:32pm On Sep 10, 2014
fairari022: @the self acclaimed grammarians above, if you can't peruse through the op's transcribe with ease, go scrutinize yourself without much ado.
this really shows how cave and backward you guys are, for a modern man would never ask if you know how to say it with dexterity, he rather ask, if you have what to say.

like I said prior, some Nigerians are so bankrupt of courtesy, they excogitate education as luxury and as a means of bully/mockery to others who are slightly deficit of it. just for a head's up, note that the right use of English language isn't synonymous to being smart. You can bind all the words in the Oxford lexicon in dexterity and still be a dumb a'ss.

back to the topic,

op, since when did nairaland ladies become commodities that you defray lucre or bank notes on? the last I checked, only commodities are either "expensive" or cheap. lol

So what have all these your big grammars gotten you??
Re: Nairaland Babes Are Too Expensive,no Need To Try by Pdizzle(m): 5:05pm On Sep 10, 2014
whytepawn1: I disagree with you. to have no fear means you are not human. courage means inspite of the fear one still goes ahead to tackle the challenge head on. That's what life is all about. fear is not necessarily a bad thing.

Danger is real, fear is optional. Train the mind, the body will adjust
Re: Nairaland Babes Are Too Expensive,no Need To Try by spanzed(m): 5:28pm On Sep 10, 2014
marieolae: mr man, its not everybody thats Highly as educated as you are okay? This is Africa, so GET OVER YOURSELF!
sigh u sabi give people their size.. grin
Re: Nairaland Babes Are Too Expensive,no Need To Try by cirmuell(m): 5:39pm On Sep 10, 2014
whytepawn1: I disagree with you. to have no fear means you are not human. courage means inspite of the fear one still goes ahead to tackle the challenge head on. That's what life is all about. fear is not necessarily a bad thing.
that's the #word smiley
Re: Nairaland Babes Are Too Expensive,no Need To Try by Houseofglam7(f): 6:48pm On Sep 10, 2014
Caseless2: auction ni.

You took the words right outta my mouth!
Re: Nairaland Babes Are Too Expensive,no Need To Try by Caseless2: 7:46pm On Sep 10, 2014
Houseofglam7:

You took the words right outta my mouth!
grin
Re: Nairaland Babes Are Too Expensive,no Need To Try by marieolae(f): 8:25pm On Sep 10, 2014
spanzed: sigh u sabi give people their size.. grin
smiley
Re: Nairaland Babes Are Too Expensive,no Need To Try by chimerase2: 8:36pm On Sep 10, 2014
dis for de first time amu liking ur comment u re uch a nice person tnx for dat
U be suprised all dos guys lasguy nw re no beta they just pretend
I pretend to some an extent but I hate pretence undecided
Re: Nairaland Babes Are Too Expensive,no Need To Try by MissBritney(f): 8:39pm On Sep 10, 2014
Guys and their lust for girls
Re: Nairaland Babes Are Too Expensive,no Need To Try by marieolae(f): 8:41pm On Sep 10, 2014
chimerase2: dis for de first time amu liking ur comment u re uch a nice person tnx for dat
U be suprised all dos guys lasguy nw re no beta they just pretend
I pretend to some an extent but I hate pretence undecided
be yourself darling!!!
Re: Nairaland Babes Are Too Expensive,no Need To Try by chimerase2: 8:53pm On Sep 10, 2014
marieolae: be yourself darling!!!
tnx ma beloved am always ma self dnt wori ur reward is somewia waiting for u undecided
Re: Nairaland Babes Are Too Expensive,no Need To Try by slex(m): 8:54pm On Sep 10, 2014

back to the topic,

1 thousand likes but valid from 2019

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Babes Are Too Expensive,no Need To Try by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 10, 2014
teeo:

How work jare?

Make u find time machine and go back to the past na grin

Things dey change u dey complain... Na brain we go chop tongue
Re: Nairaland Babes Are Too Expensive,no Need To Try by ayukdaboss(m): 10:17pm On Sep 10, 2014
rozzay:
All ye nland boys take time don't u know dat we here r very expensive gals. Yes I can c dier pms. Can u imagine. If u want to c me send a pm to seun he will alert me.
See...no be today nyash dey back you hear? undecided
Re: Nairaland Babes Are Too Expensive,no Need To Try by Nobody: 4:01am On Sep 11, 2014
ayukdaboss:
See...no be today nyash dey back you hear? undecided
Ayuk am sowy am not replying ur pm ok
Re: Nairaland Babes Are Too Expensive,no Need To Try by Isiterere(m): 3:30pm On Sep 12, 2014
rozzay: We sure as hell are as expensive as going to pry sch. Lol. OP make friends with brighter grammer. Aiit grammar
fixed

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Nairaland Babes Are Too Expensive,no Need To Try by Isiterere(m): 3:59pm On Sep 12, 2014
teeo:

How work jare?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Must Find A Partner This Xmas.. No Dulling! / What Was Your First Kiss Like, Come In And Share With Us / Why Do Short Men Chase Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.