Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Fashola Lambast Jonathan Over Chibok Girls Rescue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Lambast Jonathan Over Chibok Girls Rescue (1080 Views)

Boko Haram Defeated, Chibok Girls Rescue Underway, Says Buratai / Chibok Girls Rescue: Military Deploys 2 Fighter Jets, 4 Helicopters In Gwoza / PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Lambast Jonathan Over Chibok Girls Rescue by EkoIle1: 12:29am On Sep 10, 2014
The Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babatunde Fashola, has challenged President Goodluck Jonathan to find a way on how to rescue the abducted female students of Government Secondary School in Chibok, Borno State, saying the bulk stops at the President’s table.

He also revealed how he was able to fix Lagos State in spite of the gloomy picture he faced at the inception of his administration.

Fashola spoke on Tuesday in Abuja during a political debate organised by the Kukah Center entitled ‘Both Sides’, a political debate featuring him and his Jigawa State counterpart, Alhaji Sule Lamido, with the theme, ‘The Nuts and Bolts’.

He said, “I will give to the President a very honest and brutal advice that I have continued to offer to him; I have done this consistently even by telephone or by letters and I will continue to offer that advice.

On national security, I don’t have the briefing that the President gets and that is why I have always said that the easiest thing to do is to criticise. Do you have the facts that are at his disposal? Because it is only then that we can have a very serious disagreement.

“As far as sincerity about Chibok girls is concerned, honestly, let me just say that the problem that Chibok symbolises has assumed a dimension that is ordinarily outside the authority and control of government. It is now a matter of insurgency and therefore, the Nigerian Army and the Nigerian Armed Forces have only one Commander-in-Chief and that is Mr. President. The bulk stops at his desk on this matter and it cannot be an easy decision.

“The most I am willing to say I can’t measure sincerity, I know it is a tall call now. The Chibok parents are grieving and want their children back. There are many options on the table, but I don’t also think they are expecting body bags of their children, it is a difficult place to be.
“But of course I have always said, issues of this nature may want to provoke a debate about the methods. I am not your Commander-in-Chief, if you want more clarity, you know where to go.”

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=185816
Re: Fashola Lambast Jonathan Over Chibok Girls Rescue by MrMcJay(m): 12:44am On Sep 10, 2014
No need to waste my MB on the big-nosed drunkard living in Aso Rock. Even a girl young enough to be his grand-daughter came all the way from Pakistan to advice him. Her words simply went into his ears and came out of his nose.

Gej,
Waste of trust
Waste of vote
Waste of 6 years
Waste of advice
Waste of money
Waste of criticisms
Waste of prayers
Waste of every valuable thing.

2015, and this drunken snail with the nose of a pig will be beaten like a drum.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Lambast Jonathan Over Chibok Girls Rescue by drsteroid(m): 12:46am On Sep 10, 2014
Re: Fashola Lambast Jonathan Over Chibok Girls Rescue by Nobody: 12:59am On Sep 10, 2014
It is only a senile person or one suffering from acute Amnesia that will pit the next 4years of his life with GEJ

Let's call a spade a spade......Jonathan is a failure

It is only people who relish averageness as a norm in their lives that will score GEJ a D7.......for me his result hover around the borderline of E8-F9

GEJ rather than be a Nigerian President is now a friend of ethnic bigots,religious fanatics,tribal supremacists,militants,secessionists,corrupt looters,cultists and bootlickers

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Lambast Jonathan Over Chibok Girls Rescue by Nobody: 1:20am On Sep 10, 2014

He also revealed how he was able to fix Lagos State in spite of the gloomy picture he faced at the inception of his administration.
This deluded rétard must have smoked a full 'bible' of Shitta skunk before uttering this nonsense. So Lagos has been "fixed"? As in how na? Since when? Which Lagos? The Lagos with dysfunctional street lights in a major stretch of road like Allen Avenue/Opebi, abi the Lagos with flooded surroundings whenever rain trickles, abi the Lagos with unmotorable roads in MOST suburbs - from Okota to Igando to Mafoluku to Okokomaiko? Abi this monkey thinks Lagos begins in Victoria Island and ends in VGC? These characters never cease to amaze me with their extreme detachment from the reality on ground. .

6 Likes

Re: Fashola Lambast Jonathan Over Chibok Girls Rescue by Surplus90(m): 1:48am On Sep 10, 2014
I love GEJ, I really do... but I'm really disappointed in him...I mean he is a failure

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Lambast Jonathan Over Chibok Girls Rescue by focus7: 1:54am On Sep 10, 2014
Re: Fashola Lambast Jonathan Over Chibok Girls Rescue by Nobody: 2:04am On Sep 10, 2014
GEJ till 2019 grin
Re: Fashola Lambast Jonathan Over Chibok Girls Rescue by ChiefJusticeFuk: 2:04am On Sep 10, 2014
Fast Scamming Fash needs to keep his impotent azz shut.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Lambast Jonathan Over Chibok Girls Rescue by Nobody: 5:38am On Sep 10, 2014
Thank you, Mr President for being our president for this long and unpleasant time. Wish you all the best in your next life outside the presidency, but please ensure you leave with all your cohorts and accomplices in 2015.

Yours sincerely,
Concerned Citizen.
Re: Fashola Lambast Jonathan Over Chibok Girls Rescue by Mogidi: 7:52am On Sep 10, 2014
But why does Fashola foam in the mouth when talking?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Lambast Jonathan Over Chibok Girls Rescue by talktimi(m): 8:12am On Sep 10, 2014
The toothless stray dog is back grin Ekoile welcome o
Re: Fashola Lambast Jonathan Over Chibok Girls Rescue by ogbronx(m): 8:58am On Sep 10, 2014
soroptimist: It is only a senile person or one suffering from acute Amnesia that will pit the next 4years of his life with GEJ

Let's call a spade a spade......Jonathan is a failure

It is only people who relish averageness as a norm in their lives that will score GEJ a D7.......for me his result hover around the borderline of E8-F9

GEJ rather than be a Nigerian President is now a friend of ethnic bigots,religious fanatics,tribal supremacists,militants,secessionists,corrupt looters,cultists and bootlickers
Your last paragraph is why I dislike his govt the more. The man himself is a bigot. Who knows if he says in his mind like the average bigot here on nairaland who say that the problem of the north is for the northerners and so, they should kill themselves. They don't care.
I hate bigots with a passion. I prefer animals to them.
Re: Fashola Lambast Jonathan Over Chibok Girls Rescue by stevecantrell: 10:47am On Sep 10, 2014
itsmrdmc: GEJ till 2019 grin

Ok o.

(1) (Reply)

Ngige Wins Anambra Central, Ihonvbere Quits Edo Govt / Amosun Picks Lagos Director As 2015 Running Mate. / GOODLUCK (phd), We Know! BUHARI, Where Art Thy CERTIFICATES?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.