Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

What Exactly Is Nairaland's Problem With The Apc. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Exactly Is Nairaland's Problem With The Apc. (1919 Views)

Nairaland Problem Will Start 2moro With This By 4pm / What Exactly Is Rochas Doing In Imo State? / What Exactly Is "boko Haram" Fighting For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: What Exactly Is Nairaland's Problem With The Apc. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 10, 2014
If I talk now,the PDP chief sympathizer of nairaland might ban me.

I am just here to "share" comments since there is no "like" button.

cheesy cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Is Nairaland's Problem With The Apc. by Gbawe: 12:47pm On Sep 10, 2014
barcanista: Wait until you see the worst. NL Admin and some Mods are pathetic

Seun and the 'gang' he uses to oversee the politics sector are openly biased with dictatorial tendencies. Only OAM4J is decent and I get the impression he is likely overwhelmed. Jarus left because of the biased antics of Seun. I have, because I own businesses also and know how difficult it is to please everyone, always tried to give Seun the benefit of the doubt and not join those calling him out for partisanship regularly.

Yet this latest development is disgusting and a step too far in open and brazen discrimination. Why make a thread about the debt of Lagos a sticky for almost a week , as if attempting to force negativity about Lagos and the opposition Party in charge of it down the throat of Nigerians, yet dismiss a thread seeking to redress the balance by showing what Lagos has done with all funds gained from IGR, sundry income, Federal allocations and loans?

@Seun. You should grow up and stop embarrassing yourself. Nairaland is your business and, if a sensible and pragmatically mature boss, you would try and use basic business common sense to keep every stakeholder happy. This sort of abuse of power and open discrimination , where you show that you have taken sides and are willing to us the politics sections prejudicially to aid your corner, should not be happening if you know what matters.

8 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Exactly Is Nairaland's Problem With The Apc. by ChiefJusticeFuk: 12:48pm On Sep 10, 2014
Konmight:

Chief,

What happened to Level Playing Field?

Don't forget this is a forum.

Anyway,

Cheers.

APC can not play fair with their slandourous propaganda lies and deciet

It should be obvious here that APC has an active online shill network full of the most based and hatefilled pay per post pathetic underacheivers like egift and berem just to mention a few

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is Nairaland's Problem With The Apc. by mistudreh(m): 12:49pm On Sep 10, 2014
barcanista: If only you know the magnitude of embarrassment Jonathan's Government has been having on NL despite having the Forum Admin on their side.
Now I believe NL is crashing soon... Only if Seun would try to regain his integrity and just bring back the like feature...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Is Nairaland's Problem With The Apc. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 10, 2014
BRAV0O:

Are u okay ?

No insult just curious.

Ummm..lets say mois just tryn out da fat frog delicacy,ya know...now back off n beat it.
Re: What Exactly Is Nairaland's Problem With The Apc. by meforyou1(m): 12:51pm On Sep 10, 2014
omenka: I gave up the day Oga created that shameful thread filled with innuendoes about pro-APC members being supportive of Boko Haram. I guess he realised his folly a bit too late and took down the thread after running three pages!!

We can't let all that put us down. I can see victory just around the corner. We will get there.
All Nairaland APC members are all boko haram supporters. that's why you all create threads eulogising boko haram and condemn the military
Re: What Exactly Is Nairaland's Problem With The Apc. by meforyou1(m): 12:53pm On Sep 10, 2014
grafikii: barcanista Gbawe, kel4soft, neenar, obiagelli ,
descartes, egift, arewafederation, Egbagirl, donroxy,
Sweetlemon , donphilopus, berem, desola ,
demdem , lakpalakpa , whitecat007 , ,
lakpalakpa, omenka, ShehuAba , omenka , Rawani,
tribaleast kolaaderin soroptimist MizMyColi,
and all Omexonomy, jmaine, mikeansy, Firefire,
Mynd44, , nduchucks, lacasa
calling on you e-supporters as usual. that's now APC's new trend
Re: What Exactly Is Nairaland's Problem With The Apc. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 10, 2014
egift: So where is the LIKE button? Is it because Nigerians are against this Clueless Regime?
The fear of "LIKES" is the beginning of wisdom. OAM4J's 500likes comes to mind.
I can never forget that thread walahi! grin grin
Re: What Exactly Is Nairaland's Problem With The Apc. by Seun(m): 12:54pm On Sep 10, 2014
As for the thread meant to showcase Lagos, it was moved to the Travel section because after the last state picture posting controversy we agreed that all threads showcasing pictures of states either for the sake of criticism or for praise should be moved to the Travel section.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Nairaland's Problem With The Apc. by Seun(m): 3:05pm On Sep 10, 2014
Seun:
I didn't do that. The Politics section mods must have agreed to do it for their own good reasons. You should ask them to explain it to you.

As for the thread meant to showcase Lagos, it was moved to the Travel section because after the last state picture posting controversy we agreed that all threads showcasing pictures of states either for the sake of criticism or for praise should be moved to the Travel section.
apparently I was the one who stickied the thread but then I forgot about it. Apologies.

(1) (2)

Breaking: Fg Extends Ebola Holiday Till New Year For Students / President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Achievement Till Date / Photo Of President-elect Buhari At Adams Oshiomhole's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.