Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,444 members, 7,954,756 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:33 AM

Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? (19485 Views)

Ever Wondered Why Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? Here's The Reason!! / Why Do Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? / Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by abdulwastecx(m): 8:21am On Nov 03, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

What does that have to do with? So any guy who has those features and light skin is basically screwed?

nope...I'm just pointing that out....beauty comes in all shade of colours
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by ArtanK(m): 8:32am On Nov 03, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Hah, sorry. I thought you meant 'lugi'. Ugh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Of all the human secretions and excretions, sputum is hands down the worst! I still can't get used to having to deal with that type of specimen. Wlhi, you have no idea how much it grossed me out to read/assume that lol.

You're in the minority grin

LOOOOL I definitely didn't eat that for breakfast! Do people in your country/state/city call the 'L' a loogie?

Wallahi I'm still laughing at "that's pretty gross" show inleyn xaako ina cunaye baa modey loooooool.

I think you're a minority as well, I assume that not many (African) women find Russell Brand attractive.
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 03, 2014
ArtanK:

LOOOOL I definitely didn't eat that for breakfast! Do people in your country/state/city call the 'L' a loogie?

Wallahi I'm still laughing at "that's pretty gross" show inleyn xaako ina cunaye baa modey loooooool.

I think you're a minority as well, I assume that not many (African) women find Russell Brand attractive.

I thought you meant it as an expression of disgust or something, but it totally killed me to read that, man

How could any woman not find Russell attractive? Thats simply unjustifiable smiley
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by ArtanK(m): 8:47am On Nov 03, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

I thought you meant it as an expression of disgust or something, but it totally killed me to read that, man.

How could any woman not find Russell attractive? It's simply unjustifiable! smiley

Your reply totally killed me. grin

Doesn't he dress a little too nancy? He makes certain women look masculine.
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 03, 2014
GuyFawkes:

Something to do with your FJ cruiser, as well as the feet thread smiley. Not sure you mentioned your location but i had a clue it was dusty and rocky.

Ah, I see. In not sure what I said in the feet thread, but those were some pretty good guesses lol.

Tell me, did you like Maryland? And was DC that bad when you were there?
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 03, 2014
ArtanK:

Your reply totally killed me. grin

Doesn't he dress a little too nancy? He makes certain women look masculine.

Nonsense. Russell will always look good in whatever the heck he may choose to wear tongue
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by ArtanK(m): 8:55am On Nov 03, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Nonsense. Russell will always look good in whatever the heck he may choose to wear tongue

He looks like a woman with a beard. grin

Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 03, 2014
ArtanK:

He looks like a woman with a beard. grin

angry angry angry
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by ArtanK(m): 9:00am On Nov 03, 2014
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 03, 2014
ArtanK:

[img]http://lh4.ggpht.com/XoVHK9Rhj7pIeuUreTodC9Uno95lNqm0Etq8RqBLxHNcx68hWzknmLRa9TN0tm8rXbNv=w300[/img]

You have no idea lol. Go forth, and continue in your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 03, 2014
abdulwastecx:

it's like guy saying " I hate dark skin lady because I don't find them attractive " it sound stupid. what is more important is the personality and properly resources available
seconded
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by GuyFawkes: 9:51am On Nov 03, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Ah, I see. In not sure what I said in the feet thread, but those were some pretty good guesses lol.

Tell me, did you like Maryland? And was DC that bad when you were there?

It was great I have fond memories, huge Nigerian community in downtown Baltimore made it feel closer to home. Lots of family members always showed up for birthdays and all, my Dad was working in DC so we made the short move there, my mum didn't even like MD probably because she had spent most of the 80's in New york and digged the vibe

DC was so boring and uneventful, nothing captivated me about the city sad I learnt about the crime part later though must have spent 6 months max and I hated the school angry.
Read the demographics are changing in recent years, lots of latin americans and vietnamese are moving in and the white population is increasing.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 03, 2014
Annypie:
lool..ya just a meanie.

buh really,most of d *really cute ones*are whimps and sissies jare!
there r lots of guys that are dashing and sturdy,dey dnt hv to be so cute na

That's a stereotype lol. I suspect some women stay away from the *really cute ones* because they fear he'll be 'stolen' loll. I think it's important to put an emphasis on both intelligence and looks when selecting a life partner. Intelligence is self-explanatory, and beauty, well, there is a certain power in beauty.
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 03, 2014
GuyFawkes:

It was great I have fond memories, huge Nigerian community in downtown Baltimore made it feel closer to home. Lots of family members always showed up for birthdays and all, my Dad was working in DC so we made the short move there, my mum didn't even like MD probably because she had spent most of the 80's in New york and digged the vibe

DC was so boring and uneventful, nothing captivated me about the city sad I learnt about the crime part later though must have spent 6 months max and I hated the school angry.
Read the demographics are changing in recent years, lots of latin americans and vietnamese are moving in and the white population is increasing.

That's pretty cool. Im glad you had a good time in Maryland smiley I've been a bit surprised at your account of DC. It seems people have been telling me the opposite so far, but I always appreciate the balance an opposing opinion/experience provides. I'll have to go scale it out for myself, of course. I can't wait to set out, and see what's up. I'd, in fact, like to explore the entire coast if possible.
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by GuyFawkes: 5:35pm On Nov 03, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

That's pretty cool. Im glad you had a good time in Maryland smiley I've been a bit surprised at your account of DC. It seems people have been telling me the opposite so far, but I always appreciate the balance an opposing opinion/experience provides. I'll have to go scale it out for myself, of course. I can't wait to set out, and see what's up. I'd, in fact, like to explore the entire coast if possible.

Seeing as I haven't lived there in almost 20 years don't take my word for it, do scale it out yourself and I believe its changing. My friend lives in the North east part of the city and he said there's still a good number of crimes. That's the area populated by caribbeans I assume, so check out other neiighbourhoods.

How about New jersey or someplace upstate New York? Boston is a lively little city as well.
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by heatmeup(f): 6:27pm On Nov 03, 2014
for me fair guys look like sissies to me but the dark one are the real men. hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 03, 2014
GuyFawkes:

Seeing as I haven't lived there in almost 20 years don't take my word for it, do scale it out yourself and I believe its changing. My friend lives in the North east part of the city and he said there's still a good number of crimes. That's the area populated by caribbeans I assume, so check out other neiighbourhoods.

How about New jersey or someplace upstate New York? Boston is a lively little city as well.

Fair point. I'll just have to see for myself.

Lolll hecks no @ Jersey. Idk about New York, but I'd def like to see it tho. I know I probably seem like I want to get the heck outta dodge quick and experience much bigger places - and I do - but NY is wayyy intimidating. I have certain factors I'll be considering as I look anyway. Well, it's been good! Thx for the info/input.
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Nobody: 3:48am On Nov 04, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:
That's a stereotype lol. I suspect some women stay away from the *really cute ones* because they fear he'll be 'stolen' loll. I think it's important to put an emphasis on both intelligence and looks when selecting a life partner. Intelligence is self-explanatory, and beauty, well, there is a certain power in beauty.
you are spot on..very true sha,i wuldnt want my guy to be very cute*dah sort of automatically makes him a player*

btw,pls do vote..annypie 4 missNL,thanks.
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by tranxo(m): 11:40am On Nov 04, 2014
My good people, the voting for Miss Nairaland 2014 has started. This is Elimination Round 1 where 2 candidates will be dropped.

Kindly head to https://www.nairaland.com/1980633/miss-nairaland-deceemer-2014-contest and cast your votes for these 4 damsels;

maureensylvia
vivly
annypie
jennimma

Thanks and remember, vote for all 4 NOW.

Kindly share this post and invite your friends especially in your various threads. I know I can count on you all.

PS:
Cast all the 4 votes in one post i.e.

I vote for maureensylvia, vivly, annypie, jennimma.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Is This The Most Handsome Man On Earth? / My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection / If Your Boyfriend Keeps Many Female Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.