Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

President GEJ Is A Good Man, Leading A Bad Administration: How Possible? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President GEJ Is A Good Man, Leading A Bad Administration: How Possible? (858 Views)

You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan / Jonathan Leading A Visionless Govt –osinbajo / President Jonathan Is A Good Man, Says Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President GEJ Is A Good Man, Leading A Bad Administration: How Possible? by egift(m): 4:41pm On Sep 10, 2014
Often in public discussion, people use this line a lot, that "President is a good man, who is leading a bad administration". I keep wondering if it can be possible? Or everyone is just being respectful and polite?

Looking at those wonderful smiles on President Jonathan, one cannot imagine that:
- Billions of Police pension funds were stolen in broad day light and the culprit did not spend a day in prison.
- Under this administration, Oil marketers along with relevant economic and Petroleum agencies in government connived and spent an excess of over a trillion illegally as subsidy payment and not even a single person is in jail (Not even one!)
- Despite world-class agencies, this administration still cannot find were between 10.9 to 20 billion dollars oil reveanue earned from Sales of Oil went to.
- With all our legendary armed forces agencies, we cannot enter Sambisa Forest (in fact they do "Ojuju Calabar" to us by telling us how the savannah forest is larger than Lagos state). The President have mapped out sections of Nigeria he can visit and areas he dreads.
- With over Trillion naira budgeted for security alone, Nigerian Army are still fighting BH with lousy AK47s. No National Arms database. We cannot boost of a single State of the Art 21st Century Military hardware that can strike fear on the enemies of Nigeria by seeing the picture alone.
- Can you imagine that under the same man, large number of unemployed Nigerian youths were scammed in a phantom Immigration recruitment, their little pocket money stolen, 17 killed - and nobody is held responsible, nobody resign, none was sacked and the money was not even refunded.
- How about all the killings (from hell Boko are killing Nigerians, and the soldier will land and post a higher number of killings).
- And many others...

So, is it possible that he is a good man, presiding over the most corrupt administration in our history (more money have been stolen in the last 5years than any other administration), Or every one is just respecting our Oga because the truth is so heavy the mouth cannot say?

1 Like

Re: President GEJ Is A Good Man, Leading A Bad Administration: How Possible? by chinazaekperem2: 4:43pm On Sep 10, 2014
His administration is been distracted by bad men.

1 Like

Re: President GEJ Is A Good Man, Leading A Bad Administration: How Possible? by morefire: 4:46pm On Sep 10, 2014
egift: Often in public discussion, people use this line a lot, that "President is a good man, who is leading a bad administration". I keep wondering if it can be possible? Or everyone is just being respectful and polite?

Looking at those wonderful smiles on President Jonathan, one cannot imagine that:
- Billions of Police pension funds were stolen in broad day light and the culprit did not spend a day in prison.
- Under this administration, Oil marketers along with relevant economic and Petroleum agencies in government connived and spent an excess of over a trillion illegally as subsidy payment and not even a single person is in jail (Not even one!)
- Despite world-class agencies, this administration still cannot find were between 10.9 to 20 billion dollars oil reveanue earned from Sales of Oil went to.
- With all our legendary armed forces agencies, we cannot enter Sambisa Forest (in fact they do "Ojuju Calabar" to us by telling us how the savannah forest is larger than Lagos state). The President have mapped out sections of Nigeria he can visit and areas he dreads.
- With over Trillion naira budgeted for security alone, Nigerian Army are still fighting BH with lousy AK47s. No National Arms database. We cannot boost of a single State of the Art 21st Century Military hardware that can strike fear on the enemies of Nigeria by seeing the picture alone.
- Can you imagine that under the same man, large number of unemployed Nigerian youths were scammed in a phantom Immigration recruitment, their little pocket money stolen, 17 killed - and nobody is held responsible, nobody resign, none was sacked and the money was not even refunded.
- How about all the killings (from hell Boko are killing Nigerians, and the soldier will land and post a higher number of killings).
- And many others...

So, is it possible that he is a good man, presiding over the most corrupt administration in our history (more money have been stolen in the last 5years than any other administration), Or every one is just respecting our Oga because the truth is so heavy the mouth cannot say?

??
Re: President GEJ Is A Good Man, Leading A Bad Administration: How Possible? by egift(m): 4:49pm On Sep 10, 2014
chinazaekperem2: His administration is been distracted by bad men.

What bad men? The ones he is afraid of or the one he is feasting with?

1 Like

Re: President GEJ Is A Good Man, Leading A Bad Administration: How Possible? by mistudreh(m): 4:51pm On Sep 10, 2014
My mama used to tell me not to keep bad company... Jonah is now rolling with the bad bad guys... Show me your friends I will tell you who you are ! Remeber, birds of the same feather flock together... They have one thing in common which stealing, they aren't corrupt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President GEJ Is A Good Man, Leading A Bad Administration: How Possible? by chinazaekperem2: 4:54pm On Sep 10, 2014
egift:

the ones he's afraid of, the likes of buhari, tinubu and atiku.

1 Like

Re: President GEJ Is A Good Man, Leading A Bad Administration: How Possible? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:54pm On Sep 10, 2014
He is just clueless.

2 Likes

Re: President GEJ Is A Good Man, Leading A Bad Administration: How Possible? by Stellaodoni1(f): 4:57pm On Sep 10, 2014
This video was Captured by a resident of Mubi, Adamawa State on the 8th of September .

this video below shows Nigerian soldiers and civilians fleeing from a Boko Haram attack. Mubi community was allegedly captured by Boko Haram insurgents yesterday, during an engagement with the Nigerian army that left 24 dead and many, including former president Obasanjo's son, Lt. Col. Adeboye Obasanjo, gravely wounded although he is out of danger now.

Video: civilians and Nigerian army's Running from Boko Haram. view here
gossiptwist..com
http://gossiptwist..com/2014/09/video-civilians-and-nigerian-army.html

Re: President GEJ Is A Good Man, Leading A Bad Administration: How Possible? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 10, 2014
chinazaekperem2: the ones he's afraid of, the likes of buhari, tinubu and atiku.

So the likes of Tony Anenih, Alamieyeseigha, Bode George and Edwin Clark are good men abi?

And you want God to answer your prayers?

5 Likes

Re: President GEJ Is A Good Man, Leading A Bad Administration: How Possible? by egift(m): 5:01pm On Sep 10, 2014
chinazaekperem2: the ones he's afraid of, the likes of buhari, tinubu and atiku.

Why is he afraid? It is only the wicked that fear when nobody is after him grin
Re: President GEJ Is A Good Man, Leading A Bad Administration: How Possible? by egift(m): 5:04pm On Sep 10, 2014
mistudreh: My mama used to tell me not to keep bad company... Jonah is now rolling with the bad bad guys... Show me your friends I will tell you who you are ! Remeber, birds of the same feather flock together... They have one thing in common which stealing, they aren't corrupt.

Gbam!!! Right on point.

1 Like

Re: President GEJ Is A Good Man, Leading A Bad Administration: How Possible? by Godswillu(m): 5:05pm On Sep 10, 2014
It is possible, It is just like asking if a good father can raise bad sons

1 Like

Re: President GEJ Is A Good Man, Leading A Bad Administration: How Possible? by chinazaekperem2: 5:10pm On Sep 10, 2014
egift:

Why is he afraid? It is only the wicked that fear when nobody is after him grin
actually, a lot of people are after him, he's afraid cos buhari and tinubu are bad men.

1 Like

Re: President GEJ Is A Good Man, Leading A Bad Administration: How Possible? by ideycraze: 5:23pm On Sep 10, 2014
The most foolish way to hide Jonathan's incompetence
Re: President GEJ Is A Good Man, Leading A Bad Administration: How Possible? by BlackTechnology: 5:24pm On Sep 10, 2014
egift:

Nigeria's greatest problem is not corruption but lack of understanding of how best to take her people out of poverty into wealth.

There is no country that do not have corrupt leaders

Its just that the systems those nations operate have made the effect of corruption insignificant in the life of those nations

If you are GEJ list out the steps you will take to lift out Nigerians out of poverty into wealth.

So my brother over stressing on corruption is not the way out but finding out new ways of solving our problems

This is the same mistake Sanusi made when he over stress on corruption and ended up achieving nothing unlike his predecessor (Soludo) who knew corruption is not the ultimate problem but lack of understanding of how the financial system affects the masses which he understood and properly managed to the point whereby his CBN policies influenced the creation of
1) Bank jobs for unemployed graduates
2) Investment pools for investors
3) Bank money for Businesses and self employment

At the end of both men as CBN chiefs , Soludo era created more jobs while Sanusi era created more joblessness

On a lighter note

List one world leader that is not corrupt
Re: President GEJ Is A Good Man, Leading A Bad Administration: How Possible? by Caseless2: 5:29pm On Sep 10, 2014
Goat don't give birth to a dog. His administration is a direct product of his 'personality' or the kind of person he is. If the head is bad, it affects the body.

1 Like

Re: President GEJ Is A Good Man, Leading A Bad Administration: How Possible? by Jakpon: 5:32pm On Sep 10, 2014
HNosegbe:
So the likes of Tony Anenih, Alamieyeseigha, Bode George and Edwin Clark are good men abi?
You forgot to add Ali Modu Sheriff, Hamzat AlMustapha, Mohammed Abacha, Femi Fani-Kayode, Asari Dokubo etc.

Jonathan is a bad boy and a friend to bad boys

2 Likes

Re: President GEJ Is A Good Man, Leading A Bad Administration: How Possible? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 10, 2014
A CLARION CALL: Is There Going To Be A Nigeria After 2015? https://www.nairaland.com/1896895/clarion-call-there-going-nigeria
Re: President GEJ Is A Good Man, Leading A Bad Administration: How Possible? by ogbronx(m): 5:55pm On Sep 10, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Nigeria's greatest problem is not corruption but lack of understanding of how best to take her people out of poverty into wealth.

There is no country that do not have corrupt leaders

Its just that the systems those nations operate have made the effect of corruption insignificant in the life of those nations

If you are GEJ list out the steps you will take to lift out Nigerians out of poverty into wealth.

So my brother over stressing on corruption is not the way out but finding out new ways of solving our problems

This is the same mistake Sanusi made when he over stress on corruption and ended up achieving nothing unlike his predecessor (Soludo) who knew corruption is not the ultimate problem but lack of understanding of how the financial system affects the masses which he understood and properly managed to the point whereby his CBN policies influenced the creation of
1) Bank jobs for unemployed graduates
2) Investment pools for investors
3) Bank money for Businesses and self employment

At the end of both men as CBN chiefs , Soludo era created more jobs while Sanusi era created more joblessness

On a lighter note

List one world leader that is not corrupt
you know! You have asked a very good question here. In fact , I was going to create a thread here for that. Topic would have been "positive criticism of GEJ administration on policies and competence of his administration." It will shock you to know that even here on nairaland, we ll have pple with better ideas than GEJ led admin.
I don't see gej as a bad man. I only know he is incompetent and can't go against forces that made him who he is- the president

1 Like

Re: President GEJ Is A Good Man, Leading A Bad Administration: How Possible? by BlackTechnology: 6:03pm On Sep 10, 2014
ogbronx: you know! You have asked a very good question here. In fact , I was going to create a thread here for that. Topic would have been "positive criticism of GEJ administration on policies and competence of his administration." It will shock you to know that even here on nairaland, we ll have pple with better ideas than GEJ led admin.
I don't see gej as a bad man. I only know he is incompetent and can't go against forces that made him who he is- the president

Create that thread and you will see how daft Nigerians are

Most of them insulting GEJ can't lift themselves out of poverty let alone their families and communities

These daft ones earn good salaries but won't transform it into anything meaningful after years of such opportunities as dangote did

Pls create that thread and prove me wrong
Re: President GEJ Is A Good Man, Leading A Bad Administration: How Possible? by ratiken(m): 6:11pm On Sep 10, 2014
HNosegbe:

And you want God to answer your prayers?

And if he discards these ones you listed as bad men, who are the ones he should work with? Atiku or Tinubu. Or Buhari the extremist?

Only a dummy will expect that a good man should discard all the supposed bad people around him before he can make good impact on the people. An average Nigerian is very corrupt and am not sure where these good men you expect him to work with should be harvested from.

The ability of a good leader is to utilize the good attributes of the not so good followers to achieve good results.
Re: President GEJ Is A Good Man, Leading A Bad Administration: How Possible? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 10, 2014
chinazaekperem2: His administration is been distracted by bad men.
The president is not what he acts but what his cabinet acts !!!

COAS,CAS,CNS,CDS,EFCC,ICPC,IG,AG,Ministers,SAs,SSAs,Ambassadors etc ...

What the above does, is what the president does .... If they are bad then so is the C-in-C !!

1 Like

Re: President GEJ Is A Good Man, Leading A Bad Administration: How Possible? by omenka(m): 6:31pm On Sep 10, 2014
Whatever it is, what we need isn't a good man. What we need is a competent leader!!!

(1) (Reply)

Drawing The Line Between APC And PDP Supporters / Amaechi Hates Me Because I Told Him To Stop Insulting President Jonathan- Wike / Nigerian Soldiers Flee Again To Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.