Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,956 members, 7,956,599 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:56 PM

Salami And Emenike To Start Against South Africa - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Salami And Emenike To Start Against South Africa (12723 Views)

Salami Gbolahan And Wife Welcome Their Son / Ikechukwu Uche Hopeful About The Match Against South Africa / Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salami And Emenike To Start Against South Africa by Funniez: 5:35pm On Sep 10, 2014
Space booked.
Re: Salami And Emenike To Start Against South Africa by johnshagb(m): 5:35pm On Sep 10, 2014
I'm still angered by those cowards comments about Nigeria losing to Congo.
Anyway I blame my super chickens. If dem born una well make una lose against underdog bafanas again.

In fact I dey vex. Make i carry Alomo for pocket go watch the match.

1 Like

Re: Salami And Emenike To Start Against South Africa by ichidodo: 5:36pm On Sep 10, 2014
Babyboy1986: What is d meaning of this
It means Bad news,no synergy between these two...
Re: Salami And Emenike To Start Against South Africa by ogbiodun(m): 5:36pm On Sep 10, 2014
lets see. Gud luck naija
Re: Salami And Emenike To Start Against South Africa by sylve11: 5:36pm On Sep 10, 2014
good! But i feel we still need foreign coach. Keshi is almost like a cut and nail carpenter. cool
Re: Salami And Emenike To Start Against South Africa by valuedammy(m): 5:37pm On Sep 10, 2014
Re: Salami And Emenike To Start Against South Africa by freakcin: 5:38pm On Sep 10, 2014
The 1st 11 looks good, lets hope they're able to achieve what they failed to achieve last time out.
Re: Salami And Emenike To Start Against South Africa by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:39pm On Sep 10, 2014
Ehhhh ... so wbt the high performing Uche brothers that were claimed to have joined the team ? I wanted their names to be on that list
Re: Salami And Emenike To Start Against South Africa by rill: 5:41pm On Sep 10, 2014
Se wan fi mikel sepe fun bobo yi ni
Re: Salami And Emenike To Start Against South Africa by bosun11(m): 5:41pm On Sep 10, 2014
i thought the uche brothers were gonna partake in this match and btw...salami and emenike is a nice change...but ermm

i can still see 3-2 as the final scores... grin grin grin grin
Re: Salami And Emenike To Start Against South Africa by nerodenero: 5:42pm On Sep 10, 2014
A loss against South África will permanently end some people's Eagles career.

2 Likes

Re: Salami And Emenike To Start Against South Africa by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 10, 2014
bros haba...dont u think its too much. I dont think Mikel is that bad, pls judge him after tonight's match
grosebiz: Until mikel is not listed on the starting 11, I think we are still joking with raising a team we can be proud of! He needs to know dat he is a player whose position is aggressively contested. As a young soccer fan, I saw d numba 10 shirt as an exclusive reserve of soccer gods! It was so awe-inspiring dat even refrees favor dere very mistakes! Mikel Obi is d first numba 10 player whose performance will make a foetus in d womb desire snooker to football.He is just too damning to be so clothed!

2 Likes

Re: Salami And Emenike To Start Against South Africa by nwaobitex: 5:43pm On Sep 10, 2014
gud 1
Re: Salami And Emenike To Start Against South Africa by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 10, 2014
Sparrow13: yes our like button is back
lol
Re: Salami And Emenike To Start Against South Africa by zurine(f): 5:50pm On Sep 10, 2014
wow
Re: Salami And Emenike To Start Against South Africa by ugreat(m): 5:53pm On Sep 10, 2014
Keshi comot mikel sharperly. He de abuse dat 'No 10' and if u lose this one(Keshi),resign and pay us back our 6million of last month!shikena

1 Like

Re: Salami And Emenike To Start Against South Africa by tainot2002(m): 5:54pm On Sep 10, 2014
And Congo won their second match again with Sudan making them having 6points now followed by South Africa 3points and Nigeria 0points.

Super Eagles, which way now?
Re: Salami And Emenike To Start Against South Africa by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 6:00pm On Sep 10, 2014
Wen things good wrong, they call Emenike to fix it...

Still disappointed with Keshi...

1 Like

Re: Salami And Emenike To Start Against South Africa by Systeme101: 6:01pm On Sep 10, 2014
its high time we start developing a plan to nurture nd train our coaches in various aspect of technical/ tactical skils acquisation so that consistent progress can b archieved in d management of our national teams. The govt. Shld start organizing strategic training courses for our local coaches...keshi is a good coach bt he lacks technical knowlege! I tink he needs help...we can start drafting d likes of george finidi, Austin okocha, sunday oliseh, sia sia etc to the technical crew of our coachin board if consistency must b archieved in our football system.
Re: Salami And Emenike To Start Against South Africa by mrham03(m): 6:04pm On Sep 10, 2014
goodluck to South africa
Re: Salami And Emenike To Start Against South Africa by optimusprime2(m): 6:05pm On Sep 10, 2014
Mikel has spoilt the lineup...

1 Like

Re: Salami And Emenike To Start Against South Africa by emmasege: 6:08pm On Sep 10, 2014
Enemy of Mikel. Who invited u b4?. Abeg go sit down. We'll call u the day u have a better replacement for the second most decorated Nigerian footballer in history, the only Nigerian to have won UEFA Europa and Champions league together and the one who has won all "winable" tournaments in England.
korel9: FTC tyns!!!

Ehen what's the thread about sef? grin grin grin

tongue tongue tongue

Back to the matter

As long as Mikelis Obilis is still on dat team I'm not interested

2 Likes

Re: Salami And Emenike To Start Against South Africa by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 10, 2014
Mikel Obi again? shocked *faints*
Re: Salami And Emenike To Start Against South Africa by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 10, 2014
#BringBackOurNo10Jersey
Re: Salami And Emenike To Start Against South Africa by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 10, 2014
tainot2002: And Congo won their second match again with Sudan making them having 6points now followed by South Africa 3points and Nigeria 0points.

Super Eagles, which way now?
serious wahala dey o o. We must beat S.A and Sudan now. With plenty goals...

1 Like

Re: Salami And Emenike To Start Against South Africa by fujirice: 6:16pm On Sep 10, 2014
grosebiz: Until mikel is not listed on the starting 11, I think we are still joking with raising a team we can be proud of! He needs to know dat he is a player whose position is aggressively contested. As a young soccer fan, I saw d numba 10 shirt as an exclusive reserve of soccer gods! It was so awe-inspiring dat even refrees favor dere very mistakes! Mikel Obi is d first numba 10 player whose performance will make a foetus in d womb desire snooker to football.He is just too damning to be so clothed!
You don yarn finish? Your size dey for boot o! Lol

2 Likes

Re: Salami And Emenike To Start Against South Africa by safarigirl(f): 6:17pm On Sep 10, 2014
Mikel is the only thing wrong with the team. Yes, a team of 11 players and Mikel the midfielder, is the only problem.

I mean, what's the use of a number 10 if he can't play midfielder, striker, defender and goalie. Oh, if Mikel was like James Rodriguez, he would have made sure none of Congo's 3 goals went into our post.

What a useless number 10 he is. Yes, one person in a team of 11 is the reason why the team failed to win
Re: Salami And Emenike To Start Against South Africa by kendrick93(m): 6:18pm On Sep 10, 2014
Maxie110: Mikel again OMG! Pls wake me up frm this nightmare!
mikel is our best midfielder so he should start and rightly so

1 Like

Re: Salami And Emenike To Start Against South Africa by cjeriia: 6:20pm On Sep 10, 2014
Systeme101: its high time we start developing a plan to nurture nd train our coaches in various aspect of technical/ tactical skils acquisation so that consistent progress can b archieved in d management of our national teams. The govt. Shld start organizing strategic training courses for our local coaches...keshi is a good coach bt he lacks technical knowlege! I tink he needs help...we can start drafting d likes of george finidi, Austin okocha, sunday oliseh, sia sia etc to the technical crew of our coachin board if consistency must b archieved in our football system.
The problem is, will d technically befuddled Keshi accept power sharing..? D problem wit African coaches is dat they refuse to evolve, Keshi is no xception. Until d man starts laying emphasis on d technicalities involved in football, he'll alwayz remain a mediocre.
Re: Salami And Emenike To Start Against South Africa by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 10, 2014
Super eagles will lose, am not worried about that tho. Am just worried that we are going to open our nyash in SA.
Re: Salami And Emenike To Start Against South Africa by olumuyiolaoluwa: 6:28pm On Sep 10, 2014
We nid the 2 Uche Brothers including Martins in dat team else KESHI is going ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uk Pool Week 20 Free Draws / Barcelona Turn Down Signing Pogba, Haaland / Iranian Embassy In Madrid Denies Report That CR7 Was Sentenced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.