Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Why Do Runz Girls Have Boyfriends? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Runz Girls Have Boyfriends? (4614 Views)

15 Coded Runz Girls On Nairaland / To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? / Lagos Runz Girls Having Social Media Brawl !! PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Runz Girls Have Boyfriends? by Sunkyphil(m): 7:49am On Sep 11, 2014
[quote author=cr7lomo][/quote] difference dey ashy dey stay permanently for hotel 24/7 and dem no dey shame but runz gal fit dey hide in disguise.
Re: Why Do Runz Girls Have Boyfriends? by chinazaekperem2: 7:51am On Sep 11, 2014
Runz girlz are good lovers oooo, I dated one during my service year, she was always travelling to see her clients but when she comes back eh! She buys a lot of things for me, she makes a full pot of soup for me, most times she makes a pot of afang soup for me b4 travellling. I never spend a kobo on her, can't forget how she always buy redlabel almost every night she's around, we were always getting down with dirty eyes. Sadly, I didn't have any atom of love for her.
Re: Why Do Runz Girls Have Boyfriends? by chinazaekperem2: 7:53am On Sep 11, 2014
Runz girl don't like sharing their real BFs too and you need to be a crazy guy to get their love.
Re: Why Do Runz Girls Have Boyfriends? by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 11, 2014
emperorchedda: A gal will never tell her bf she's a runs a gal buh as a sure guy u gonna find out. I had dis 'friend' who was a runs gal buh kept denying it with her life and hiding it from me cos she thought we were dating meanwhile I was just catching fun with her because I knew she was a runs gal even before I approached her. When I was through with her I made her see me with one of the guys who has ffuccked her, the shame was enough to make her stop calling my phone. OP I believe all runs gals still want that guy they could pour their emotions on truly love not for the money.
badt guy
Re: Why Do Runz Girls Have Boyfriends? by StealthyMe(m): 8:26am On Sep 11, 2014
Probably cos we all have emotions....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Runz Girls Have Boyfriends? by StealthyMe(m): 8:28am On Sep 11, 2014
cr7lomo: See u contradicting ur words . Pls can u tell me the diff btw ashi and runz girl?

Wagbayii !!!

Was about to ask the same question..they think being a runz girl makes them more dignified than the normal prostitute who showcases her goods on the street.

Bottom line is....Ashi na Ashi ; they're all after the Money!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Runz Girls Have Boyfriends? by MabraO: 8:32am On Sep 11, 2014
Blebleswag:
Actually am talkın 4rm wat ı knw of n hav heard of.

Buh dat 1 wey u kon dey talk say ıf ı b one dem, ı no gbadu @ all.

Sorry ehn no vex

Care to share wot u know about them?
Re: Why Do Runz Girls Have Boyfriends? by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 11, 2014
The main guy na nepa while the other guys are generators.
Re: Why Do Runz Girls Have Boyfriends? by tayoxx(m): 8:44am On Sep 11, 2014
every runs geh always have this special guy there heart melts for. .....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Runz Girls Have Boyfriends? by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 11, 2014
Question for d godz

1 Like

Re: Why Do Runz Girls Have Boyfriends? by BreezyRita(f): 9:40am On Sep 11, 2014
rozzay: Y dem no go get bf dem no be human beings but come to think of it dey r doing runs for d cash so wat is now d usefulness f d so called bf dey have if dey still have to do runs, meaning he s not capable. Dey shuld beta luk for a capable guy nd stop d runs or remain single. Simple

You're still one of the guys that'll complain ur gf is demanding too much from you.
Money for hair, designer dresses and accessories, perfs etc........... She u go gree?
Dem dey try make ur job easier and you're not thankful??
Anyways @ op, its not written in their foreheads! A nice gal u know could be a runs gal somewhere! #TeamOutsideParole!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Runz Girls Have Boyfriends? by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 11, 2014
rozzay: Y dem no go get bf dem no be human beings but come to think of it dey r doing runs for d cash so wat is now d usefulness f d so called bf dey have if dey still have to do runs, meaning he s not capable. Dey shuld beta luk for a capable guy nd stop d runs or remain single. Simple
CAPABLE GUY in wat sense? pls explain

1 Like

Re: Why Do Runz Girls Have Boyfriends? by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 11, 2014
OBIORAA: The main guy na nepa while the other guys are generators.
this generation will suffer!
Re: Why Do Runz Girls Have Boyfriends? by Lilimax(f): 10:48am On Sep 11, 2014
Abeg who is a runs girl embarassed?
Pardon my ignorance... smiley
Re: Why Do Runz Girls Have Boyfriends? by chinazaekperem2: 10:49am On Sep 11, 2014
Lilimax: Abeg who is a runs girl embarassed?
any female sprinter cheesy
Re: Why Do Runz Girls Have Boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 11, 2014
[color=#770077][/color]
Jenams: this generation will suffer!

Says who ?
Re: Why Do Runz Girls Have Boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 11, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]
Lilimax: Abeg who is a runs girl embarassed?

E be like say na those girls whe sabi run.
Re: Why Do Runz Girls Have Boyfriends? by fruityjojo(f): 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2014
Why do the old men dey runs with have wives! Btw I don't think there is any Niger runs gal that wants to prostitute forever!
Re: Why Do Runz Girls Have Boyfriends? by Lilimax(f): 2:47pm On Sep 11, 2014
OBIORAA: [color=#000099][/color]

E be like say na those girls whe sabi run.
Na lie? embarassed
Just learnt they are ashi shocked
Re: Why Do Runz Girls Have Boyfriends? by Lilimax(f): 2:48pm On Sep 11, 2014
chinazaekperem2: any female sprinter cheesy
Adonbelieveit embarassed
Re: Why Do Runz Girls Have Boyfriends? by galaxi(m): 3:43pm On Sep 11, 2014
chinazaekperem2: Runz girlz are good lovers oooo, I dated one during my service year, she was always travelling to see her clients but when she comes back eh! She buys a lot of things for me, she makes a full pot of soup for me, most times she makes a pot of afang soup for me b4 travellling. I never spend a kobo on her, can't forget how she always buy redlabel almost every night she's around, we were always getting down with dirty eyes. Sadly, I didn't have any atom of love for her.
one have been disturbing me latelyk,they are good pretenders and can go extra mile to prove their love for u.
Honestly,their behaviour can make you believe they are good.They are very jealous,always want to know all your movement and may always want to know what people tell you about her.
Re: Why Do Runz Girls Have Boyfriends? by chinazaekperem2: 3:47pm On Sep 11, 2014
galaxi:
one have been disturbing me latelyk,they are good pretenders and can go extra mile to prove their love for u.
Honestly,their behaviour can make you believe they are good.
yap, they try to form hardgirl to the one they love but they are emotionally weak when it comes that person. If a runs girl love you, you should always form hard man, else you won't see the emotional part of her.
Re: Why Do Runz Girls Have Boyfriends? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 11, 2014
BreezyRita:

You're still one of the guys that'll complain ur gf is demanding too much from you.
Money for hair, designer dresses and accessories, perfs etc........... She u go gree?
Dem dey try make ur job easier and you're not thankful??
Anyways @ op, its not written in their foreheads! A nice gal u know could be a runs gal somewhere! #TeamOutsideParole!
Sowy am a gal. Tho, I think its bera dey don't have a bf. Do u know wat runs gal is. U get to fu ck fu ck nd fu ck. Then u come bak to ur bf who has nofin to offer obviously say love( which is most times fake) nd fu ck again. Naaaa. Its beta dey remain single

1 Like

Re: Why Do Runz Girls Have Boyfriends? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 11, 2014
Jenams: CAPABLE GUY in wat sense? pls explain
Who can foot dier bills since dey obviously have no means of doing it dats y dey result to runs.
Re: Why Do Runz Girls Have Boyfriends? by galaxi(m): 4:10pm On Sep 11, 2014
chinazaekperem2: yap, they try to form hardgirl to the one they love but they are emotionally weak when it comes that person. If a runs girl love you, you should always form hard man, else you won't see the emotional part of her.
you are on point,i wanted to create a topic about this.
A runs girl have been disturbing me lately,she is very pretty and her character looks perfect (i guess she is pretending).
she buys me gifts and wants to cage me because she is scared i may cheat on her.
I always make her cry but she doesn't want to give up.
Re: Why Do Runz Girls Have Boyfriends? by chinazaekperem2: 4:14pm On Sep 11, 2014
galaxi:
you are on point,i wanted to create a topic about this.
A runs girl have been disturbing me lately,she is very pretty and her character looks perfect (i guess she is pretending).
she buys me gifts and wants to cage me because she is scared i may cheat on her.
I always make her cry but she doesn't want to give up.
man, she won't leave you until you leave her, she will always hope you will change someday. If she decide to leave you (which is very hard for them to do), woo her again and tell her you are sorry, she won't waste time before she comes back to you grin
Re: Why Do Runz Girls Have Boyfriends? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 11, 2014
Chimezie198: They would tell u dat they love their boyfriends and still doing runz.
since they still doing d runz and don't dream of quitting, then why be in a relationship with good guys who aren't players?

Story for the ancestors
Re: Why Do Runz Girls Have Boyfriends? by galaxi(m): 4:27pm On Sep 11, 2014
chinazaekperem2: man, she won't leave you until you leave her, she will always hope you will change someday. If she decide to leave you (which is very hard for them to do), woo her again and tell her you are sorry, she won't waste time before she comes back to you grin
lol!
You have a Ph.D in this field.
I have decided to leave her around as a friend and use her contact when ever i need it.
Re: Why Do Runz Girls Have Boyfriends? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 11, 2014
[color=#770077][/color]
Lilimax:
Na lie? embarassed
Just learnt they are ashi shocked

You shor ?
Re: Why Do Runz Girls Have Boyfriends? by emperorchedda(m): 7:56pm On Sep 11, 2014
galaxi:
Honestly,their behaviour can make you believe they are good.They are very jealous,always want to know all your movement and may always want to know what people tell you about her.
as in eh! U remind of everything about that girl. And they can lieeeeeeeee!
Re: Why Do Runz Girls Have Boyfriends? by Chimezie198(m): 9:18pm On Sep 11, 2014
lol
Re: Why Do Runz Girls Have Boyfriends? by MsAnne(f): 9:49pm On Sep 11, 2014
galaxi:
lol!
You have a Ph.D in this field.
I have decided to leave her around as a friend and use her contact when ever i need it.
Guys wiv der almighty strategy since 1900bc..I just pity d babe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Wants Me To Tell Her My Real Age.. Should I Tell Her?! / Unbelievable! Meet Lady Who Smoke Weed With Her Vagina (see Photos) / How Pretty? (See Fotos.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.