Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

What Does A Woman 'truly' Desire Most? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does A Woman 'truly' Desire Most? (1119 Views)

What Does A Woman Truly Want From Her Man? / One Thing Women Desire Most But They Will Never Tell U. / 8 Definite Signs Your Woman Truly Loves You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does A Woman 'truly' Desire Most? by Insightz(m): 7:56pm On Sep 10, 2014
This question has been on mind for sometime now. If you have seen the Mel Gibson movie, you will know what I am talking about. If you have not, you may have thought about this one time or another. But unlike the movie, my question seeks to go deeper, to discover through the wisdom of our esteemed women on the forum, what a woman truly desire the most?

>Money,
>Respect,
>Pleasure,
>Gorgeous clothes,
>intimacy,
>Marriage,
>Divorce,
>Flattery and attention,
>Liberty. To do as she pleases and not be judged in any way,
>To be in control, to be boss of her man and to be answered to
>etc, etc?

All inputs are welcome
Re: What Does A Woman 'truly' Desire Most? by emperorchedda(m): 8:00pm On Sep 10, 2014
All! Really confused set of gender
Re: What Does A Woman 'truly' Desire Most? by Insightz(m): 8:07pm On Sep 10, 2014
emperorchedda: All! Really confused set of gender

You don't mean it! That's serious o, if the ladies think so though
Re: What Does A Woman 'truly' Desire Most? by lirusehn(m): 8:11pm On Sep 10, 2014
Flattery and attention lipsrsealed
Re: What Does A Woman 'truly' Desire Most? by Insightz(m): 8:17pm On Sep 10, 2014
lirusehn: Flattery and attention lipsrsealed

I am sure some will ask you whether na that one dey go chop.lol
Re: What Does A Woman 'truly' Desire Most? by frodobee: 9:10pm On Sep 10, 2014
I came accross a am article detailing how to please a man. 1. Buy him beer. 2. Dont nag. 3. Gv him gud 3ex. 4. Freedom to do as he wants. 4. Money. Compare that to how to please a woman. It is uncountable. Most of them are really confused. U work hard to make the dough for her and her kids and still work hard to satisfy her orgies.
Re: What Does A Woman 'truly' Desire Most? by Tymax(m): 9:17pm On Sep 10, 2014
Money answers all things; as far as Naija women are concerned.

Life becomes simpler for the dude who understands this fundamental principle. cool
Re: What Does A Woman 'truly' Desire Most? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 10, 2014
.....I actually expect comments like this from guys before.....I know most will say what we need is their money...i know most will say what we need is only intimacy and flattery....

..I think thats bullsh*t......Guys know what we want....They simply cant do it.....They are simply scared of becoming an ideal man for a woman...They are simply hiding under this money ish....

..Lemme direct this question to guys claiming girls only want their cash....How much do you spend on your girlfriend??...When you know she s demanding from you, why cant you call it a quit jejely??....Is she forcing you to still be with her??....

Abeg, guys should go and learn how to please a woman ....Guys should learn to face the truth...and stop clamouring about money! Money!! Money!!!

3 Likes

Re: What Does A Woman 'truly' Desire Most? by Tymax(m): 9:42pm On Sep 10, 2014
temigracie: .....I actually expect comments like this from guys before.....I know most will say what we need is their money...i know most will say what we need is only intimacy and flattery....

..I think thats bullsh*t......Guys know what we want....They simply cant do it.....They are simply scared of becoming an ideal man for a woman...They are simply hiding under this money ish....

..Lemme direct this question to guys claiming girls only want their cash....How much do you spend on your girlfriend??...When you know she s demanding from you, why cant you call it a quit jejely??....Is she forcing you to still be with her??....

Abeg, guys should go and learn how to please a woman ....Guys should learn to face the truth...and stop clamouring about money! Money!! Money!!!
Wow! I just read a tale of "Yanibo and the Tortoise". tongue
Re: What Does A Woman 'truly' Desire Most? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 10, 2014
Tymax:
Wow! I just read a tale of "Yanibo and the Tortoise". tongue
...Thats the truth....
You know it too.....You are simply shying away from whats right...

Well, have said my mind sha....
Re: What Does A Woman 'truly' Desire Most? by teewai3(m): 9:47pm On Sep 10, 2014
what do you want?
Re: What Does A Woman 'truly' Desire Most? by Tymax(m): 9:54pm On Sep 10, 2014
temigracie: ...Thats the truth....
You know it too.....You are simply shying away from whats right...

Well, have said my mind sha....
Nice. So you babes are cherubs?

Let me sheath my sword, make e for no cause quarrel.
Re: What Does A Woman 'truly' Desire Most? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 10, 2014
Tymax:
Nice. So you babes are cherubs?

Let me sheath my sword, make e for no cause quarrel.
...lol....We no fit quarrel now...

BTW, whats cherubs??....an angel abi??
Re: What Does A Woman 'truly' Desire Most? by Tymax(m): 10:16pm On Sep 10, 2014
temigracie: ...lol....We no fit quarrel now...

BTW, whats cherubs??....an angel abi??
Yeah.

If I tackle your statement intoto, hmm we go quarrel. No two ways. Cos, I tackle hard.
Re: What Does A Woman 'truly' Desire Most? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 10, 2014
Tymax:
Yeah.

If I tackle your statement intoto, hmm we go quarrel. No two ways. Cos, I tackle hard.
...No....Please lets tackle it....

I ll love it....Just speak your mind....Its a free world
Re: What Does A Woman 'truly' Desire Most? by captaindelicious(f): 10:24pm On Sep 10, 2014
A lady once told me i might loose my mind trying to understand her's ,insanity was the last thing on my mind. Mel Gibson knew it, ..... As for me love covers all,love them as much as yu wuld love yurself...k.k
Re: What Does A Woman 'truly' Desire Most? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 10, 2014
Truthfully, One thing i desire in this life..., is to have a child of my own.

Even if i didn't eventually get married in this life.., i will definitely want to have a child to care for.., to raise, to love.., to give my world. etc.

I dnt think there is anything i desire more than this.

And, i dnt think there is anything that will give me happiness more than this.

1 Like

Re: What Does A Woman 'truly' Desire Most? by Tymax(m): 10:30pm On Sep 10, 2014
temigracie: ...No....Please lets tackle it....

I ll love it....Just speak your mind....Its a free world
Lol. No o grin Case dismissed! COURT!
Re: What Does A Woman 'truly' Desire Most? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 10, 2014
Tymax:
Lol. No o grin Case dismissed! COURT!
..I bind you this time....
Re: What Does A Woman 'truly' Desire Most? by captaindelicious(f): 10:36pm On Sep 10, 2014
missbronze: Truthfully, One thing i desire in this life..., is to have a child of my own.

Even if i didn't eventually get married in this life.., i will definitely want to have a child to care for.., to raise, to love.., to give my world. etc.

Totally love this,best piece of writeup i have come across on nairaland so far,this is really deep,straight from the heart,saying a prayer that God grant's you heart desire. surely you would make a great mum
Re: What Does A Woman 'truly' Desire Most? by omega2128(m): 10:38pm On Sep 10, 2014
CONTROL YOUR LIFE.
Take remote set of your life and make her wishes come true.
Re: What Does A Woman 'truly' Desire Most? by MisterLongman(m): 10:41pm On Sep 10, 2014
missbronze: Truthfully, One thing i desire in this life..., is to have a child of my own.

While most of your fellow ladies are confused about what they want, you already chose a path to follow............I pray God grant you your heart desires
Re: What Does A Woman 'truly' Desire Most? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 10, 2014
captaindelicious:
Totally love this,best piece of writeup i have come across on nairaland so far,this is really deep,straight from the heart,saying a prayer that God grant's you heart desire. surely you would make a great mum
Thanks dear.

Grew up in a home where my mum showed us so much love. She gave up everything to see us happy and alive today.

All i can i desire from God and this life.., is also to have a child i can show such selfless love to.
Re: What Does A Woman 'truly' Desire Most? by captaindelicious(f): 10:53pm On Sep 10, 2014
missbronze: Thanks dear.

Grew up in a home where my mum showed us so much love. She gave up everything to see us happy and alive today.

All i can i desire from God and this life.., is also to have a child i can show such selfless love to.
there's something in your words,it conveys this feeling whch is real and touching,my mum is like that too,don't worry in time yours would come and you would cherish every moment of it. I'm a realist,it's nice meeting you Miss
Re: What Does A Woman 'truly' Desire Most? by chukwuinya: 11:07pm On Sep 10, 2014
will really like to know but its a pity they arent forthcoming with meaningful response,i think they are comfused and one shouldnt waste his time trying to pls them

(1) (Reply)

Coincidence Or Fate? / ,,,,,,,, / This Is Sensitive/serious Issue I Need Advice Pls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.