Stats: 3,152,900 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

What Does A Woman Truly Want From Her Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does A Woman Truly Want From Her Man? (2363 Views)

Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? / When A Woman Truly Loves A Man. / 9 Womans’ Erotic Spots You Must Touch If You Truly Want To Satisfy Her (2) (3) (4)

What Does A Woman Truly Want From Her Man? by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 13, 2015
This question has been on ma mind from the days of John of the baptist: What Does A Woman Truly Want From Her Man?

When I was in secondary sch, I used to believe brilliant dudes always get the hottest girl. But to my wonderment, you will see one playful guy who have never scored above c4 carting away with all the hottest chicks! You will hear them say stuffs like "Gosh! That guy is so funny"...

In the real world, some say it's all about money, some say it's all about LOVE.

By and large, I want to ask, what do u want from your man as a woman? What do u think a woman need as a man?

Re: What Does A Woman Truly Want From Her Man? by BrianRoss: 7:23am On Dec 13, 2015
they want everything but a man can't ve them all, so they go for d one they like most, dat means u ve to ve what ur girlfriend wants most or likes in a man to keep to her for a long time
Re: What Does A Woman Truly Want From Her Man? by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 13, 2015
His love, attention, and affection r enough for me

But if he gives me his Atm card, i will take it as a bonus grin

Re: What Does A Woman Truly Want From Her Man? by dachaste(f): 7:34am On Dec 13, 2015
LovE in itS real sense
Re: What Does A Woman Truly Want From Her Man? by porchster: 7:49am On Dec 13, 2015
Greekgoddess:
His love, attention, and affection r enough for me

Lol why the ATM naa
Re: What Does A Woman Truly Want From Her Man? by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 13, 2015
Following
Re: What Does A Woman Truly Want From Her Man? by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 13, 2015
porchster:
Lol why the ATM naa
Bros EGO DI MKPA grin

If you are ibo u know what i mean
Re: What Does A Woman Truly Want From Her Man? by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 13, 2015
All i want from my guy is money and lots of money
smiley i can't take care of myself all by myself.
Re: What Does A Woman Truly Want From Her Man? by Extom(m): 8:33am On Dec 13, 2015
*walks slowly with the demeanor of an old man holding a walking stick, towards the op, places one arm on his shoulder, and with a trembling voice*
"Listen to me my son, whatever they tell you they want, is just a scratch on the surface. All they really want cannot even be provided by God"

Re: What Does A Woman Truly Want From Her Man? by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 13, 2015
Every woman wants to feel loved, protected and cared for. Unfortunately in Nigeria, this often equates spending lots of money. Its not really about the money you see, its the principle behind it. In Naija there's hardly any other way to show a girl you care apart from buying her gifts, taking her out and helping her out when she's broke. Thus at the end of the day, its not really money they're after, they just need it to fuel the love they yearn.
Complicated, ain't it? tongue

Re: What Does A Woman Truly Want From Her Man? by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 13, 2015
Greekgoddess:

see one of them
Re: What Does A Woman Truly Want From Her Man? by cruzita(f): 9:16am On Dec 13, 2015
grin una destiny
Re: What Does A Woman Truly Want From Her Man? by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 13, 2015
sickstars:
Like seriously?!
Re: What Does A Woman Truly Want From Her Man? by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 13, 2015
Erickthrocyte:

see one of them
Nd wat do you mean by SEE ONE OF DEM
Re: What Does A Woman Truly Want From Her Man? by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 13, 2015
Erickthrocyte:

Like seriously?!
Yes smiley
Re: What Does A Woman Truly Want From Her Man? by wilybebsy(m): 9:21am On Dec 13, 2015
Extom:
*walks slowly with the demeanor of an old man holding a walking stick, towards the op, places one arm on his shoulder, and with a trembling voice*
"Listen to me my son, whatever they tell you they want, is just a scratch on the surface. All they really want cannot even be provided by God"
lol..gringrin guy abeg no kill me this morning

Re: What Does A Woman Truly Want From Her Man? by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 13, 2015
sickstars:
Yes smiley
You b olosho lipsrsealed
Re: What Does A Woman Truly Want From Her Man? by NinaNigeria(f): 9:33am On Dec 13, 2015
I want to be loved for who i am. Respected and protected. Dnt force me to be wat m nt.if u cant love me for me, u and i wil just end up hurting each other, coz i wil nt change myself for u, i wil change myself for me, if i truely need to develop myself, bt it end there. Dnt look at de girl next door and think i can b her. I have my own life to leave, and my own love to give.i dnt care abt yo money, bt dnt take advantage of dat and relax. Dnt ask me for money, coz i wil not ask u for yos. Bt just make sure dat if m the one u choose to spend de rest of yo life wit, dnt make me suffer, make sure dat our kids and home, r well taken care of, i wil nt let u do it alone, i wil help u every step of de way, bt plz dnt take advantage, coz shud i realise dat u r taking advantage of my persona, i wil nt hesitate to pack out, coz i never use ppl, and i hate those who use others

Re: What Does A Woman Truly Want From Her Man? by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 13, 2015
Erickthrocyte:
You b olosho lipsrsealed
smiley i'm a proud gold digger
Re: What Does A Woman Truly Want From Her Man? by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 13, 2015
sickstars:
lol cheesy. Why can't u take care of yourself by yourself?. Don't you have parents?
Re: What Does A Woman Truly Want From Her Man? by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 13, 2015
profojah:

lol cheesy. Why can't u take care of yourself by yourself?. Don't you have parents?
First i'm married and pregnant so all i need is money money money money smiley my husband is not complaining dear smiley
Re: What Does A Woman Truly Want From Her Man? by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 13, 2015
sickstars:

First i'm married and pregnant so all i need is money money money money smiley my husband is not complaining dear smiley

Re: What Does A Woman Truly Want From Her Man? by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 13, 2015
Re: What Does A Woman Truly Want From Her Man? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
sickstars:

Destiny Destroyerz! I pity the family of that man, his beloved brothers and sisters. Because their son, brother, don marry olosho as wife.
Re: What Does A Woman Truly Want From Her Man? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 13, 2015
Erickthrocyte:

Destiny Destroyerz! I pity the family of that man, his beloved brothers and sisters. Because their son, brother, don marry olosho as wife.
smiley deed has been done i'm already married

Sorry embarassed
Re: What Does A Woman Truly Want From Her Man? by grad2012(f): 1:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
Just der luv embarassed its very simple
Re: What Does A Woman Truly Want From Her Man? by porchster: 9:31pm On Dec 13, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Bros EGO DI MKPA grin

No me no understand undecided
Greekgoddess:
Bros EGO DI MKPA grin

No me no understand
Re: What Does A Woman Truly Want From Her Man? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 13, 2015
porchster:
No me no understand undecided No me no understand
It means money is important grin
Re: What Does A Woman Truly Want From Her Man? by porchster: 7:00am On Dec 14, 2015
Greekgoddess:
you like money..... anyways e good sha
Re: What Does A Woman Truly Want From Her Man? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 14, 2015
porchster:
cheesy you like money..... anyways e good sha
As if u urself no like money grin
Re: What Does A Woman Truly Want From Her Man? by tpiar: 4:44pm On Dec 14, 2015
Is your moniker not referring to blood cells?
Re: What Does A Woman Truly Want From Her Man? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 14, 2015
tpiar:
Is your moniker not referring to blood cells?

Yes. Actually my name is Eric. But friends gave me that name cos I'm very good in biology. Infact, m MBBS.

Naija Girl Caroline Naked Pussy And Sex Photos Leaked By Boyfriend / I / What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience?