Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

This Is Sensitive/serious Issue I Need Advice Pls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Sensitive/serious Issue I Need Advice Pls. (1116 Views)

Issue: I Have Been M@st*rbating For A Long Time Now, How Can I Stop It (i Need H / Why Touch Is Sensitive To The Female Being / Pls Need The Best Advice On How To Approach This Issue, I really do like him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Sensitive/serious Issue I Need Advice Pls. by ucheokpara100(m): 10:41pm On Nov 16, 2014
pls if u dnt hv tym dnt read 2 avoid complain. i'm frm port harcourt schooling in south africa, i hv a busines here i hv 5 female staff. innicially my plan ws neva 2 date any of my staff i 've kept 2 this promise since last year december wen i startd till date bt now d problm is all my staff are 4rm zimbakwe cos thy are obedient and hardworkin unlik south african. i 've neva dated here because of fear (financial burden and their unfaithful way of life) until last month when i met this gal (south african) i decided 2 giv it a try i swear to God who made me we only had sex twice i 've spent money thtz equivalent to N54,000 nigerian naira, so i jst had 2 quit 2 days ago cos i saw this comin and if i dnt stop now it 'll get worst. i took anoda decision 2day i askd one of my staff 4 friendship 2day she said we 'll talk later d reason y i wnt 2 do this is because i wnt 2 date someone who is working rather than idle gals who jst come because of money, and i 've decided tht if she didnt accept me i 'll woo a gal outside my busines anyone tht accepts me i 'll sack one of my staff and employ her so tht she wount border me financially cos my gal friend cant be idle which is d reason thy 'll demand more 4rm me y i'm paying others and i cant get love. so pls, pls and pls i need matured advice on what to do. cos gals are bad here u cant find geinue and a sincere gal here. in d aspect of work and pleasure i can handle tht
Re: This Is Sensitive/serious Issue I Need Advice Pls. by pussyeater(m): 11:02pm On Nov 16, 2014
Re: This Is Sensitive/serious Issue I Need Advice Pls. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 16, 2014
@ op take your time but I will advice you not to mix work nd pleasure together

If you don't want the girl u date to be idle, get her a job somewhere else not where you work or your coy cos the day things go sour my brother it won't be a good tale

Don't be in an hurry
Re: This Is Sensitive/serious Issue I Need Advice Pls. by iamodenigbo1(m): 11:20pm On Nov 16, 2014
bros inakwa,expect insubordination
Re: This Is Sensitive/serious Issue I Need Advice Pls. by boxer022(m): 11:23pm On Nov 16, 2014
I understand what you are passing through but will like to advice you not to date any of your female staffs as this might affect your relationship with both her and others. She will not give you the respect she used to give you before dating her, it will even bring problem between herself and the remaining girls as she will be seeing herselF as being special and the others are nothing but servants to her. In the long run your business might be affected. If you insist on dating then look for another working class lady outside your business to date.
Re: This Is Sensitive/serious Issue I Need Advice Pls. by ucheokpara100(m): 1:49am On Nov 17, 2014
hmmmmmmmmm God help me o, cos i see is nt a good idea 4rm d advice i'm geting now.
Re: This Is Sensitive/serious Issue I Need Advice Pls. by samtol4(m): 2:26am On Nov 17, 2014
Dating your staff is an invitation to business failure
Re: This Is Sensitive/serious Issue I Need Advice Pls. by aristocrazzy: 3:37am On Nov 17, 2014
This clearly shows that you are not dedicated to the progress of your business or you lack foresights. Business and relationship don't go hand in hand. When combined in a particular place, one has to give way for the other.
Re: This Is Sensitive/serious Issue I Need Advice Pls. by aristocrazzy: 3:38am On Nov 17, 2014
This clearly shows that you are not dedicated to the progress of your business or you lack foresights. Business and relationship don't go hand in hand. When combined in a particular place, one has to give way for the other - the progress of your bizness or the progress of your r/ship.
Re: This Is Sensitive/serious Issue I Need Advice Pls. by aristocrazzy: 3:39am On Nov 17, 2014
This clearly shows that you are not fully dedicated to the progress of your business or you lack foresights. Business and relationship don't go hand in hand. When combined in a particular place, one has to give way for the other - the progress of your bizness or the progress of your r/ship.
Re: This Is Sensitive/serious Issue I Need Advice Pls. by Nobody: 4:55am On Nov 17, 2014
Mixing business with pleasure is like mixing engine oil and water,it doesn't mix.
Re: This Is Sensitive/serious Issue I Need Advice Pls. by Nobody: 5:07am On Nov 17, 2014
U mean if she says no. U'll sack her n employ ur to be lover?

Dtx a very bad idea. Very bad.

Are there no working class in SA??
Re: This Is Sensitive/serious Issue I Need Advice Pls. by ucheokpara100(m): 6:08am On Nov 17, 2014
AgapeCharis:
U mean if she says no. U'll sack her n employ ur to be lover?

Dtx a very bad idea. Very bad.

Are there no working class in SA??
lik i said b4 is very rare 2 get someone who 'll truely love me and who is sincerely and obedient even working class here are cony and their right gives thm 2 much power 2 do anytin, i wntd 2 do this because i found her obedient and hardworking bt now i see is nt a good decision so i promise i 'll stop.
Re: This Is Sensitive/serious Issue I Need Advice Pls. by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 17, 2014
What of togo women try finding one they are faithful partners and are also good in bed
Re: This Is Sensitive/serious Issue I Need Advice Pls. by FLAWLES(f): 7:12am On Nov 17, 2014
I tot u guys said its only 9ja babes dat lyk money? God done catch u
Re: This Is Sensitive/serious Issue I Need Advice Pls. by DieeDiee: 6:20pm On Nov 18, 2014
You do realize that employees in SA have rights don't you? You are not allowed to just fire a person there are steps to follow first or else she'll report you then you'll have authorities on your a**

As for your other issue, your problem is you are looking for an obedient woman, there's your problem right there -- obedient. We are not taught to be obedient we are taught to stand up for ourselves. SA woman will answer you back, so if you want obedient then stick to Nigerian women there are plenty in SA.
Re: This Is Sensitive/serious Issue I Need Advice Pls. by ucheokpara100(m): 8:14pm On Nov 19, 2014
DieeDiee:
You do realize that employees in SA have rights don't you? You are not allowed to just fire a person there are steps to follow first or else she'll report you then you'll have authorities on your a**

As for your other issue, your problem is you are looking for an obedient woman, there's your problem right there -- obedient. We are not taught to be obedient we are taught to stand up for ourselves. SA woman will answer you back, so if you want obedient then stick to Nigerian women there are plenty in SA.
tnx this a good reply now i knw d reason y this gals are behaving lik this because of wat thy have in their head ''stand up 4 ur right''

(1) (Reply)

36 Questions That Will Make You Fall In Love / Nairalander Girls Based In London? / Why Do Ladies Use Footballer Age?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.