Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Why As A Newly Wedded Couple You Should Not Stay In A One Room Apartment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why As A Newly Wedded Couple You Should Not Stay In A One Room Apartment (758 Views)

Is It OK For Newly Wedded Couple To Do This? / See How Many Girls Slept In One Room (pics) / This Newly Wedded Couple Cant Kiss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why As A Newly Wedded Couple You Should Not Stay In A One Room Apartment by njuwo(m): 7:04am On Sep 11, 2014
Why As A Newly Wedded Couple You Should Not Stay In A One Room Apartment
--------------- ------------

My neighbour who recently got married is regretting why he spent his honey moon in a one room apartment and planned to live in it for a start. I warned him but he felt an advice from a comedian is a loophole and this happened to him. He got married last month to the angel of his life, not mine. And went ahead to spend the honeymoon in a one room apartment and start life afresh on it. To me, that is starting life from the end time, not afresh. So this is what happened, the first night of the honeymoon, as he wanted to test his wife search engine, a bang came from the door, accompanied with a coarse voice like that of Alex Osifo Omiagbo, the Nollywood actor. Apologies to him on this one, just making a reference though. The voice yelled; Open this door! Open the door or, I will

Read more: http://njuwo..com.es/2014/09/why-as-newly-wedded-couple-you-should.html?m=1
Re: Why As A Newly Wedded Couple You Should Not Stay In A One Room Apartment by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 11, 2014
Come nd post it here pls b4 I get angry
Re: Why As A Newly Wedded Couple You Should Not Stay In A One Room Apartment by njuwo(m): 7:23am On Sep 11, 2014
rozzay: Come nd post it here pls b4 I get angry

(1) (Reply)

In A Relationship Or Just A Maga ... / Advice From A Father / How To Deal With Tests Women Throw At Men! Vital Skill Every Man Must Learn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.