Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

How To Get Your Boyfriend To Propose - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Your Boyfriend To Propose (760 Views)

10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage / Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Your Boyfriend To Propose by GirlGetMarried: 12:19pm On Sep 11, 2014
How to get your boyfriend to propose, is such a difficult task but the most important part is that do not make him ready to do propose forcefully for marriage . wink Guy always wants a girl who is honest, loyal and after marriage will take care of his and his family well. He always wants someone who is always stand by him in any situation and support him. smiley There are some websites which guide you completely on this topics and i found some of them like one is girlgetsmarried.com second on is thoughtcatalog.com. I hope this information is helpful for you guys. cool

Thanks!!
Jason Ellis

Re: How To Get Your Boyfriend To Propose by Danfoditee(m): 1:41pm On Sep 11, 2014
OK
Re: How To Get Your Boyfriend To Propose by eigmaticme: 2:22pm On Sep 11, 2014
Allow him propose if he wants to, dont goad him
Re: How To Get Your Boyfriend To Propose by ahnie: 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2014
what about those che're we'rey(wait n take)boyfriends that has bn friendZone?
Re: How To Get Your Boyfriend To Propose by ahnie: 2:34pm On Sep 11, 2014
eigmaticme: Allow him propose if he wants to, dont goad him
you know some men are just comfy bn a boyfriend.na those types ready to friend you for 30yrs.
Re: How To Get Your Boyfriend To Propose by eigmaticme: 4:03pm On Sep 11, 2014
ahnie: you know some men are just comfy bn a boyfriend.na those types ready to friend you for 30yrs.

i get u but some 15yrs later when serious issues arise oga will tell madam that she forced him to marry her. this scenario is playing out with a relative right now even after three kids
Re: How To Get Your Boyfriend To Propose by ahnie: 4:13pm On Sep 11, 2014
then they shouldn't have dated in the first place.[quote
author=eigmaticme]

i get u but some 15yrs later when serious issues arise oga will tell
madam that she forced him to marry her. this scenario is playing out
with a relative right now even after three kids[/quote]
Re: How To Get Your Boyfriend To Propose by 100Cents: 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2014
What did I learn from this thread ?

NOTHING !
Re: How To Get Your Boyfriend To Propose by 100Cents: 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2014
Danfoditee: OK

Seconded.. embarassed

(1) (Reply)

10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up / Please Tell Me: Why Does It Sound Like "Single"is A Disability! Is It? / Six Sure Signs Your Ex-boyfriend Wants You Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.