Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:38 PM

Oscar Pistorius Found Not Guilty Of Murder - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oscar Pistorius Found Not Guilty Of Murder (33803 Views)

Oscar Pistorius Could Compete At Rio 2016 / Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of Manslaughter / A Nigerian's Open Letter To Oscar Pistorius. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Not Guilty Of Murder by bizngr(f): 8:40am On Sep 12, 2014
xtervaganza: ok oooo

Buh thar guy is an animal
Yea, we are all animals... Ain't we? grin grin grin
Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Not Guilty Of Murder by sirjohnson(m): 8:48am On Sep 12, 2014
Opytim:

fvcking? Your word, not mine.

See woman o, they will push you into the pit and run away. SMH
Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Not Guilty Of Murder by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 12, 2014
Surprised by the verdict. Props to coogar. He called it and played devil's advocate long before anyone i can remember including world class legal analysts. Why does this Judge read like a 3rd Grader?

1 Like

Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Not Guilty Of Murder by OwerriChairman(f): 9:05am On Sep 12, 2014
It is true what they say; The court does not seek truth, rather it seeks evidence.
Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Not Guilty Of Murder by Enouwem(m): 9:24am On Sep 12, 2014
BREAKING: # OscarPistorius found
guilty over shooting in restaurant
Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Not Guilty Of Murder by bee444: 9:42am On Sep 12, 2014
He could walk free without a jail term.. no minimum sentence for culpable homicide. Judge is on weed.
Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Not Guilty Of Murder by coogar: 12:20pm On Sep 12, 2014
Horayce: Surprised by the verdict. Props to coogar. He called it and played devil's advocate long before anyone i can remember including world class legal analysts. Why does this Judge read like a 3rd Grader?

hehehehe - the case was straight forward from the get go....nairalanders only allowed their emotions to get the better of them. i called it right as far back as feb 2013.....

coogar:
then wait for the trial before you suggest pistorious is guilty!
until then, he's innocent - no matter how the story might look. i can't be bovvered about what others think because till now, it's based on their nollywood experience.

factual evidence is what i go with and if the court cannot prove pistorious intentionally shot his girlfriend then he's not guilty of murder. the burden of proof is on the prosecution to prove he shot his girlfriend intentionally. let pistorious answer for the other offences of keeping a gun without license and manslaughter. premeditated murder? people should stop taking the piss!

https://www.nairaland.com/1201861/what-think-oscar-pistorious-explanation/10#14482150

i'm waiting for lord_reed's apology for even daring to question my intelligence on this matter. he has only 48 hours to do so before i send hutu militants after him. grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Not Guilty Of Murder by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 12, 2014
Update : He was found guilty of murder, but has been given a bail until the sentencing, which is next week.
Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Not Guilty Of Murder by xtervaganza(m): 8:11pm On Sep 12, 2014
all4naija: They shouldn't worry. He will kill another one very soon! Primitive South Africans!
dont generalise

South Africans are nice people
Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Not Guilty Of Murder by xtervaganza(m): 8:16pm On Sep 12, 2014
bizngr: Yea, we are all animals... Ain't we? grin grin grin
let's be serious , I used to like him but not anymore

He's an animal, a wild one. He wants to defend killing a woman that loved him so much with the a stoopid excuse? U just fired a gun blindly All because u thought there was an intruder? And even if there was, the next thing is to just shoot?

He's lucky I'm not related to that beautiful lady. I'll strangle him in that stoopid court
Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Not Guilty Of Murder by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
Enouwem: BREAKING: # OscarPistorius found
guilty over shooting in restaurant
If you commit murder in South Africa you are bound to get away with it easily. This Oscar 'Boko Haram' Pistorious case just proved that and what kind of society it is.

According to the verdict, he is found guilty of culpable homicide but not guilty of murder. That meas he can be sentenced for the use of firearms but not guilty of murdering Reeva Steenkamp because he didn't intentionally make use of it to kill her. Can you believe that nonsense? Evidence that surfaced previously presented that he heard her streamed after the first shot yet he still continue firing. That South African judge needs to resign from her post. Please,South Africans, ditch that witch quickly!
Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Not Guilty Of Murder by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 12, 2014
glitest: Update : He was found guilty of murder, but has been given a bail until the sentencing, which is next week.
He was not! He's only found guilty of culpable homicide, meaning he didn't intentionally did it as against killing his girlfriend in cold blood. South Africans are huh! Bleh! angry lipsrsealed
Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Not Guilty Of Murder by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 12, 2014
all4naija:
He was not! He's only found guilty of culpable homicide, meaning he didn't intentionally did it as against killing his girlfriend in cold blood. South Africans are huh! Bleh! angry lipsrsealed

Okay.
Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Not Guilty Of Murder by OpalBee(f): 8:38pm On Sep 12, 2014
I'm not a lawyer, don't care about how the justice system worked in this case, in my opinion, Oscar intentionally killed his girlfriend...But of course, who would want to think a disabled man like him would that.

I mean, you hear intruders in your home, the first instinctive thing any one would do is to make sure his or her loved ones are all safe and together. But No, Oscar just pulls a gun and shoots. Not once but four times (He intended to kill whoever was behind the door!)...

Advise to everyone out there, whatever sticky situation you're going through with your spouse, fiancé/fiancée, boy/girlfriend...anybody, Please please confide in someone who will tell your story should anything happen to you.

God help us all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ronaldo Shares Training Pictures To Announce His Return From Injury / Referee Fernando Hernandez Kicks Lucas Romero In Groin For Demanding VAR Review / "Up Next Wembley, E Choke" Iheanacho Reacts To Brace Against Manchester United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.