Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. (33028 Views)

‘prophetess’ Arrested For Abducting, Duping Man (picture) / 3 Pastors & 1 Herbalist Arrested For Abducting Nigerian Returning From Abroad. / Police Nab Herbalist For Abducting Lovers For Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2014
CoolHunk: Wow! What a douchebag. Can't get consensual se.x in a 'liberal' country? This guy must be the lowest of lowlives.
shut the fvck up, u worthless piece of cow droppings!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by vm26: 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2014
aaaw ppor chap he sould have done in in south africa and walked free like oscar prestorious.wrong move at a wrong place

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Dreambeat: 1:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
swezenberg: I visited Brooklyne few days ago to get some stuff from African store. I was attended to by a Ghanaian. Those of you in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania may know what I'm talking about. In fact other Africans are beginning to run from Nigerians with this our attitude. Our numerous churches and mosques are not helping. Parents need to start helping their children at home. Women should stop bringing home bastards for another man to raise and men should be men and stop behaving like boys because of that restless thing between their legs
I don't get you?Was it the exclusive right of Nigerians to work at African stores? ,that a Ghananian attended to you meant that Nigerians were no more employed at African stores?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 12, 2014
xynerise:
Not by mentioning his tribe
Ofcourse I will as long as he mentioned my tribe

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by xynerise: 1:59pm On Sep 12, 2014
cruise14: Samuel Onyenweaku (an ibo) is on trial too for raping a 92 years old woman in Amber park nursing home in Cincinnati Ohio.

Samuel Uba 65(ibo)impregnated his 17 years old Daughter Hannah Uba in kalabari beach, Oguta Lg Imo state.

Another Emeka(ibo) a.k.a Baba Victor lured in and rape a 13 year old in Jos.

These are just a few of rape cases by ibos, no one will want to be ibo if they are not already. If these men can't find a women in a country where women are cheap, then it goes to show that ibos are peddophilles by nature.
Stop being foolish. Are the mods of this section blind or what? If I call this poster a classified fool you will be quick to ban me

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 12, 2014
Mariojane: i dont believe dis nonsense. see charges cos he is black.

Racism is a problem in America....but that does not mean that we black people are as white as snow...

what was the lady doing near d gas station in the night if she is not ....

Hallelujah...

1.The lady was probably buying something from the supermarket attached to the gas station (In the US...some supermarkets are attached to petrol stations....happens in Nigeria). Probably realised she lacked something at home

2.The lady was probably coming home from work....because she worked at a factory/hospital/etc....and the shift ran late. Probably worked overtime...and dashed into the gas station to get some stuff.

som1 his white neighbors testifies he is quiet and friendly should hv his share of ladies nd white love black D.I..

Quiet and friendly does not equal good guy. You should watch Crime and Investigation channel my friend....

how come he has been careful not to allow her to escape for several times until he became careless all of a sudden.
are you sure dat girl is not his gf that want to implicate him?

You really don't know the dynamics of rape, do you? (I do....as a medic who has treated rape victims). Plus...how strong someone can be when the adrenaline is pumping through the body.

Be glad the girl was not killed by the criminal . And be glad he was caught. That's one less criminal on the street.(and yes...I am a black man too).

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Sammycute(m): 2:01pm On Sep 12, 2014
well the highest number of rape and asault cases expecially to minor are carried out by yoruba pig... but thats none of my biz cool

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2014
cruise14: .
Sammycute:

Grow up, the both of you.....grow up.

Don't be bigots. Rape is no joking matter.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by aderonila18: 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2014
Why do people keep talking about the fact tht neighbours thought he was quiet and friendly? Most serial killers were thought to be quiet and friendly by neighbours and colleagues. It's easier for an innocent looking person to get away with crimes e.g Ted Bundy. If you see a scary man with tattoos and piercings you'll immediately cross the road and you'll be very cautious, it's the innocent looking ones that are more dangerous because you let your guard down around them.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by OduntanGabriel(m): 2:03pm On Sep 12, 2014
Awon iya (metaphysical power) is involve. It is called "eedi".... They are waiting for ur arrival @ MMA........ Igbo people and Jazz...(Quote me,abuse me, yab me, I no send u.... what happens in nairaland stays in Nairaland)
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 12, 2014
kushstalin:
shut the fvck up, u worthless piece of cow droppings!
Make me. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by scribble: 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2014
na lie!!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by HoneySwag(f): 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2014
Na der ur own done! Nig no reach u to stay abi,u dey find quick cash. Who wan bail u,wit$150,000 (dats 22.5million) na der u go dey, u're lucky dat their prison is even better dan nig own. you're a bad guy,u were pretendin to ur neighbors dats y dey neva knew d real u. This is wickedness in high places God don catch u

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Dayjhihannon01(m): 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2014
Unionised: Nope.

Why must the bad ones be ours?
Maka why? Why? Why?....... The Bad onez ALWAYS...

But he was friendly and quite before... Choi, his pple from Nigeria finally get him.... Deportation knocking... And they can see his faze as many times dey wanted..... SHAME!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by 100Cents: 2:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
Unionised: Nope.

No way.

We don't molest here.

He must be an American.

Why must the bad ones be ours?

Misleading topic.

AMERICAN MAN MOLESTS AMERICAN WOMAN...

Fixed !!!
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
Brookline is a no man's land.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by martinz1: 2:07pm On Sep 12, 2014
[size=40pt]maybe he didn't actually do it
it could be a frame up[/size]
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Rendition(m): 2:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
Obviously dis is a bloody lie nd setup trust me frm dis story u wud knw d guy is possibly innocent well i hope d proper investigation are carried out
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by optimusprime2(m): 2:10pm On Sep 12, 2014
something is missing from this report... I smell a setup...
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by swezenberg(m): 2:10pm On Sep 12, 2014
hijayoma: In as much as I am not going to defend the accused,I will not totally support the story so far.
The neigbhours say he is calm amnd quiet"
She claimed to have screamed and shouited yet noone heard this noise??
She was dragged from the gas station,noone saw or noticed that?

I may be wrong,but wat if it realy isn't wat it is?maybe a set-up or an overreaction.

Gas stations. Have cctv don't they??

I would love to hear the accused's side of the story before I conclude..

My brother cctv is not everywhere as you think, that is why Police, CIA and FBI still do a lot of investigations. Then most Americans and non citizens who commit crimes look cool. They don't look rough like the area boys we have in Nigeria. They are well fed because food is cheap in America. No matter how poor you are you will get something nice to eat. That is why they deduct Social Security from our salaries. In all many still abuse this privilege.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by richyfunky(m): 2:11pm On Sep 12, 2014
[quote author=englishmart][b]is that not Samuel okorie, the younger brother to rick Ross okorie?..

LOL
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 12, 2014
I smell tribalism sad
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by ghananotnaija(m): 2:13pm On Sep 12, 2014
Nigerians should be banned from entering other countries and deported from them, savage bunch.

I call on the Ghanaian government to do the needful to protect Ghanaian women and girls.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by mrham03(m): 2:13pm On Sep 12, 2014
he is not guilty. The truth will definitely come out.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by cruise14(f): 2:13pm On Sep 12, 2014
You know how it goes now, if na award, una go roll out "igbo kwenu" drums, just accept yours good or bad!
Firefire:

naa after dem do bad thing, them go remember their origin.

He is not a Nigerian. Finito

Forget the name. sad

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by thandii1: 2:14pm On Sep 12, 2014
aderonila18: Why do people keep talking about the fact tht neighbours thought he was quiet and friendly? Most serial killers were thought to be quiet and friendly by neighbours and colleagues. It's easier for an innocent looking person to get away with crimes e.g Ted Bundy. If you see a scary man with tattoos and piercings you'll immediately cross the road and you'll be very cautious, it's the innocent looking ones that are more dangerous because you let your guard down around them.

Don't mind them, I want to believe they all are intentionally acting ignorant.. How can they see him a harmless cos neighbours testify that he's calm ? The same thing neighbours and even parents and siblings say about cultists until they are proven wrong.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Chinonnyedike: 2:15pm On Sep 12, 2014
What do you expect from a Y1bo man?

Molesters and animals most of them. Bunch of apes

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 12, 2014
Acidosis:
lol, no fight sha o
I no get strength naaa.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Acidosis(m): 2:21pm On Sep 12, 2014
softsparkyy:
I no get strength naaa.
cheesy good
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by experimentist: 2:22pm On Sep 12, 2014
Is the guy Nigerian or Igbo?
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by shizzleStar: 2:22pm On Sep 12, 2014
cruise14: Samuel Onyenweaku (an ibo) is on trial too for raping a 92 years old woman in Amber park nursing home in Cincinnati Ohio.

Samuel Uba 65(ibo)impregnated his 17 years old Daughter Hannah Uba in kalabari beach, Oguta Lg Imo state.

Another Emeka(ibo) a.k.a Baba Victor lured in and rape a 13 year old in Jos.

Wait! Is it me or why are there so many ibos named Samuel are criminals Even this one is also Samuel

These are just a few of rape cases by ibos, no one will want to be ibo if they are not already. If these men can't find women in a country where women are cheap, then it goes to show that ibos are peddophilles by nature.
you are a blithering iddiott.

ever heart of Woolwich killers in he UK?

does the name Michael adebolajo ring a bell?

How about Michael adebowale, does it ring a bell? These two yoruba bar.stards are called MICHEAL but have put Nigeria on the global terrorism map.

How about the teacher who raped his student last month in ogun state?

what a about the two alfas caught with human parts in osun and ogun states?

Do i deed to remind you of the famous soka forest in ibadam?

What about the world record holder for the highest kilogram of cocaine swallowed, need i remind you that a yoruba holds the record?

while igbos deal in motor parts, yorubas deal in human parts, and they are widely known for child mole.st and inbreeding and it runs in yoruba blood, get that into your dumbhead

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Davidifeanyi: 2:24pm On Sep 12, 2014
Am still waiting to see that womans pix or its a lie or set up....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Father Of Jude Oguejiofor, Slain Anambra Lawyer, Falls And Dies / Nigerian Drug Kingpin Arrested In India / 4 Dead, 2 Injured In Another Mass Killing In Los Angeles (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.