Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Guys, Have You Dated A Very Funny Girl Before? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Have You Dated A Very Funny Girl Before? (2269 Views)

How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? / Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? / Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Have You Dated A Very Funny Girl Before? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 11, 2014
While i was in the Uni, i had a female friend(Damilola) This girl was so funny,i mean very very funny, those type of girls that they can embarrass you with jokes she was dating a nerd and very quiet kinda Boyfriend and believe me any-time this girl is around this guy, he laughs so hard, the way she gesticulates while cracking jokes, mimicking a character and all that without any form of being shy makes it all fun.
Just this evening, i got a call by my friend(damilola) that she's getting married to her same BF back in the Uni days. Have you ever dated a girl/guy who makes you laugh out loud, I know its very hard to see a woman who cracks so much jokes(especially when surrounded by men)
Except Tatafoo(The comedienne)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Dated A Very Funny Girl Before? by Rexphobia(m): 9:07pm On Sep 11, 2014
sexyseun: While i was in the Uni, i had a female friend(Damilola) This girl was so funny,i mean very very funny, those type of girls that they can embarrass you with jokes she was dating a nerd and very quiet kinda Boyfriend and believe me any-time this girl is around this guy, he laughs so hard, the way she gesticulates while cracking jokes, mimicking a character and all that without any form of being shy makes it all fun.
Just this evening, i got a call by my friend(damilola) that she's getting married to her same BF back in the Uni days. Have you ever dated a girl/guy who makes you laugh out loud, I know its very hard to see a woman who cracks so much jokes(especially when surrounded by men)

Bank alerts and cash and cash equivalents are the only things that make her smile and funny.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Dated A Very Funny Girl Before? by hatux: 9:54pm On Sep 11, 2014
Re: Guys, Have You Dated A Very Funny Girl Before? by Baddestguyp(m): 10:41pm On Sep 11, 2014
no, u are d one to make her laugh.

dis ur pic ehn...
Re: Guys, Have You Dated A Very Funny Girl Before? by amakufrancis(m): 10:44pm On Sep 11, 2014
ma babe is very funny tho...
Re: Guys, Have You Dated A Very Funny Girl Before? by djeezy(m): 10:50pm On Sep 11, 2014
I love a lady with a nice sense of humour. Someone who makes me smile. You don't have to be too funny to achieve that.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Dated A Very Funny Girl Before? by Nobody: 1:08am On Sep 12, 2014
no sad
Re: Guys, Have You Dated A Very Funny Girl Before? by nickz(m): 1:31am On Sep 12, 2014
My cousin is like that tho
But like chris rock all her jokes are offensive but funny
Re: Guys, Have You Dated A Very Funny Girl Before? by Pdizzle(m): 6:00am On Sep 12, 2014
i would love love me a funny babe
Re: Guys, Have You Dated A Very Funny Girl Before? by niceeric(m): 7:53am On Sep 12, 2014
sexyseun: While i was in the Uni, i had a female friend(Damilola) This girl was so funny,i mean very very funny, those type of girls that they can embarrass you with jokes she was dating a nerd and very quiet kinda Boyfriend and believe me any-time this girl is around this guy, he laughs so hard, the way she gesticulates while cracking jokes, mimicking a character and all that without any form of being shy makes it all fun.
Re: Guys, Have You Dated A Very Funny Girl Before? by niceeric(m): 7:56am On Sep 12, 2014
hmm....cute namesake....okay dats off topic lol....

well,never dated a funny girl sha.......and are there funny girls at all??......would be fun if possible though
Re: Guys, Have You Dated A Very Funny Girl Before? by valmunich(m): 8:27am On Sep 12, 2014
Those kinda girls are rare these days. Really, there's Nothing like a girl with a great sense of humor.
Re: Guys, Have You Dated A Very Funny Girl Before? by Superstar007(m): 9:20am On Sep 12, 2014
I like people that have a great sense of humour smiley
Re: Guys, Have You Dated A Very Funny Girl Before? by Elxandre(m): 10:17am On Sep 12, 2014
I am very quiet but ladies love mood sense of humour!
I'll be really doomed to date out or marry a boring lady with no humour in her.
Re: Guys, Have You Dated A Very Funny Girl Before? by tosyne2much(m): 11:03am On Sep 12, 2014
valmunich: Those kinda girls are rare these days. Really, there's Nothing like a girl with a great sense of humor.
that's it bro... Those types of ladies are now extinct.. The species we now have tend to fold their arms believing it is your daily routine to alwz crack jokes and make dem laf their life out

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Dated A Very Funny Girl Before? by chinazaekperem2: 11:08am On Sep 12, 2014
yap, i have dated a very funny girl and i'm funny also. so just imagine how the relationship was like, we dey curse ourselves die. The girls calls me an "agbero" and i do call her "ashawo" grin
Re: Guys, Have You Dated A Very Funny Girl Before? by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 12, 2014
Una own good , shey una don date all the dateable
Re: Guys, Have You Dated A Very Funny Girl Before? by Dreyl(m): 11:13am On Sep 12, 2014
yeah my ex,she has a great sense of humour and very jovial also,i really miss her with those hilarious jokes she used to tell me at night! cheesy
Re: Guys, Have You Dated A Very Funny Girl Before? by valdes00(m): 11:32am On Sep 12, 2014
Yea... I remembered bck then when I dated PRINCESS d Comedian..... Ooopsss, wat am I sayin... Princess ke, God forbid.....
Re: Guys, Have You Dated A Very Funny Girl Before? by IRRESPONSIBLE(m): 11:46am On Sep 12, 2014
chinazaekperem2: yap, i have dated a very funny girl and i'm funny also. so just imagine how the relationship was like, we dey curse ourselves die. The girls calls me an "agbero" and i do call her "ashawo" grin
And this shows a sense of humor?
Re: Guys, Have You Dated A Very Funny Girl Before? by chinazaekperem2: 11:55am On Sep 12, 2014
IRRESPONSIBLE:
And this shows a sense of humor?
we say it in a very funny way. grin
Re: Guys, Have You Dated A Very Funny Girl Before? by IRRESPONSIBLE(m): 12:00pm On Sep 12, 2014
chinazaekperem2: we say it in a very funny way. grin
Hmmmm... Different strokes for different folks. I personally do now find the names funny
Re: Guys, Have You Dated A Very Funny Girl Before? by chinazaekperem2: 12:20pm On Sep 12, 2014
IRRESPONSIBLE:
Hmmmm... Different strokes for different folks. I personally do now find the names funny
you need to be there when we tell each other that, most times she tells my friends how she whips me on bed. very crazy girl
Re: Guys, Have You Dated A Very Funny Girl Before? by Infomizer(m): 9:24pm On Dec 30, 2014
I'm dating a crazily-funny-in-a-way-that-I-adore lady. Your crase pass my crase bae! Gotta lurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr(15) u!!!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Dated A Very Funny Girl Before? by Horizona001(m): 11:25pm On Dec 30, 2014
Boring Ladies everywhere most especially the pretty ones...
Re: Guys, Have You Dated A Very Funny Girl Before? by wunmi590(m): 11:28pm On Dec 30, 2014
No, cn u link me up wit dt ur frnd if I cn mrry her? I dnt mind dt she's gttn mrried soon as u av stated grin
Re: Guys, Have You Dated A Very Funny Girl Before? by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 31, 2014
sexyseun:
While i was in the Uni, i had a female friend(Damilola) This girl was so funny,i mean very very funny, those type of girls that they can embarrass you with jokes she was dating a nerd and very quiet kinda Boyfriend and believe me any-time this girl is around this guy, he laughs so hard, the way she gesticulates while cracking jokes, mimicking a character and all that without any form of being shy makes it all fun.
no but i don date one wey dey hot tempered.any small thing vex her she go dey throw me punches like mike tyson

(1) (Reply)

If You Are This Guy What Will U Do?......... / Guys How Many Of You Can Date A Girl For 2-5years Without Sex? By Man Of List / Easy Method To Get Rid Of Vaginal Odor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.