Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Aso Rock Banquet Hall ( Pictures ) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aso Rock Banquet Hall ( Pictures ) (9779 Views)

Buhari Hosts Zuma To A State Banquet; Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu Joins / Buhari, Saraki, Gauck At Banquet Dinner (Photos) / Democracy Day Symposium At Banquet Hall Abuja - Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aso Rock Banquet Hall ( Pictures ) by lalasticlala(m): 9:15am On Sep 12, 2014
CFCfan: @ lalasticlala: you forgot Ernest Shonekan in your list. He was also a head of state, albeit for 2.5 months.

the head of d ING that Abacha sacked. lol. I remember but I got it from d source linked but didn't wanna edit.
Re: Aso Rock Banquet Hall ( Pictures ) by Djicemob: 9:36am On Sep 12, 2014
Brahms:
Nope, am not tryna defend anything.. You said there's nothing stunning about the pictures, right? What makes it not stunning?? The structure?? Dude, that's not the Main Shit! Even the Angle he took it sef get as e be!

Gimme Nikon D700 and I will surprise you with some badass Aso-Rock Pictures!
Is it the camera or the building itself? Are you talking Photoshop or what? If the building no fine,e no fine simple.
Re: Aso Rock Banquet Hall ( Pictures ) by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 12, 2014
lalasticlala:

how?
Your picture is not that of Presidential villa but state House car park leading to Banquet Hall !
Re: Aso Rock Banquet Hall ( Pictures ) by Djicemob: 9:48am On Sep 12, 2014
On the real,these photos are ugly,looks like the camera man took the pictures under duress.

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Banquet Hall ( Pictures ) by lalasticlala(m): 9:58am On Sep 12, 2014
donroxy: Your picture is not that of Presidential villa but state House car park leading to Banquet Hall !

can u post the ones u have let's c pls?
Re: Aso Rock Banquet Hall ( Pictures ) by funshyboi(m): 10:15am On Sep 12, 2014
lalasticlala: .
see that bent electric pole in that second picture so we can find dat in our federal quarters? *shame*
Re: Aso Rock Banquet Hall ( Pictures ) by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 12, 2014
lalasticlala:
can u post the ones u have let's c pls?
You be BokoHaram?

You shouldn't take picture in State House talkless Presidential Villa !!!

that place is mere Hall and CarPark not President's residence nor his Office !!
Re: Aso Rock Banquet Hall ( Pictures ) by lalasticlala(m): 11:20am On Sep 12, 2014
donroxy: You be BokoHaram?

You shouldn't take picture in State House talkless Presidential Villa !!!

that place is mere Hall and CarPark not President's residence nor his Office !!

u don't even have any pic at all? mmmmmmhhhhh
Re: Aso Rock Banquet Hall ( Pictures ) by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 12, 2014
lalasticlala:

u don't even have any pic at all? mmmmmmhhhhh
na ur hand u dey use hear ?

I said no pics for that place!
Re: Aso Rock Banquet Hall ( Pictures ) by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 13, 2014
Even the presidential villa is mired in poverty. shocked

Nigeria was truly a third world sh*thole since 1960. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Banquet Hall ( Pictures ) by tattesco(m): 11:33am On Dec 11, 2014
This is bad of nigeria
Re: Aso Rock Banquet Hall ( Pictures ) by Jon56: 9:28am On Dec 25, 2014
Hello dear, I cannot see any pictures here. Actually I am looking for ideas to hire Chicago Wedding Venues.
Re: Aso Rock Banquet Hall ( Pictures ) by opey25(m): 11:28am On Dec 25, 2014
Donfamous:
exactly my thoughts. They've been on the case of islamising Nigeria since. But God won't just allow that to happen.
i don't understand why idiots like you will always bring religious sentiments to every issue.the US capitol also has a dome,yet Americans didn't see it as an Islamic symbol.Nigeria can never move forward with religious bigots like you.i don't see any difference between you and shekau.
Re: Aso Rock Banquet Hall ( Pictures ) by Donfamous(m): 5:42pm On Dec 26, 2014
opey25:
i don't understand why idiots like you will always bring religious sentiments to every issue.the US capitol also has a dome,yet Americans didn't see it as an Islamic symbol.Nigeria can never move forward with religious bigots like you.i don't see any difference between you and shekau.
hmmmm I wonder y immature peeps like u can't make a point without insults? It shows HO̶̲̥̅ exactly u are brought up, aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ btw I'♏ better Dan u I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ all facets of life I don't need to prove dis, just work on u̶̲̥̅̊я temper, shallom

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls / SHOCKING: See Nigerians Comments After The President Was Reported To Be Sick / Akpabio's South-South Hasn’t Produced Senate President Since 1999 – APC (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.