Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Can You Convert from One Religion To Another Because of A Babe? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Convert from One Religion To Another Because of A Babe? (705 Views)

Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) / Can You Convert From Your Religion To Another Just Because You Love Him/her? / How To French-kiss A Babe Like A Gentleman - User Guide!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Convert from One Religion To Another Because of A Babe? by DrGill(m): 10:24pm On Sep 11, 2014
I jammed dis post sumhw online, nd i dim it fit to post it here....
Guys! Can you Convert to another
Religion because of a Babe?
Muslim to Christian to Old religions nd Vice versa..
for me, its a Capital #No

Re: Can You Convert from One Religion To Another Because of A Babe? by valmunich(m): 10:25pm On Sep 11, 2014
Op your babe wants you to convert?
Re: Can You Convert from One Religion To Another Because of A Babe? by DrGill(m): 10:27pm On Sep 11, 2014
valmunich: Op your babe wants you to convert?
Guy, Anza first..nd i will gv ya my reply..#lolzz
Re: Can You Convert from One Religion To Another Because of A Babe? by valmunich(m): 10:29pm On Sep 11, 2014
DrGill:
Guy, Anza first..nd i will gv ya my reply..#lolzz
I won't. So
Re: Can You Convert from One Religion To Another Because of A Babe? by DrGill(m): 10:31pm On Sep 11, 2014
valmunich:
I won't. So
notin..life goes on
Re: Can You Convert from One Religion To Another Because of A Babe? by Tallesty1(m): 10:32pm On Sep 11, 2014
But I don't have a religion.
Re: Can You Convert from One Religion To Another Because of A Babe? by Smartsyn(m): 10:34pm On Sep 11, 2014
They no born me well if i try am, if she no wan convert to my own religion, make she remain single naa...
Re: Can You Convert from One Religion To Another Because of A Babe? by AfricanApple(f): 11:10pm On Sep 11, 2014
Smartsyn: They no born me well if i try am, if she no wan convert to my own religion, make she remain single naa...
she no fit remain single, she go find better man wey pass u
Re: Can You Convert from One Religion To Another Because of A Babe? by sunnydayasaba(m): 11:28pm On Sep 11, 2014
Most of u writing dat Poo, Am very sure if Dangote and her daughter ask u to convert as d only way for marriage, U wont think twice.
Re: Can You Convert from One Religion To Another Because of A Babe? by DrGill(m): 6:15am On Sep 12, 2014
sunnydayasaba: Most of u writing dat Poo, Am very sure if Dangote and her daughter ask u to convert as d only way for marriage, U wont think twice.
Lolzzzzz
Re: Can You Convert from One Religion To Another Because of A Babe? by Arsenalholic(m): 6:36am On Sep 12, 2014
sunnydayasaba: Most of u writing dat Poo, Am very sure if Dangote and her daughter ask u to convert as d only way for marriage, U wont think twice.
Not every one is materialistic bro. This isn't even in my defence.
Re: Can You Convert from One Religion To Another Because of A Babe? by tosyne2much(m): 11:09am On Sep 12, 2014
Only a foolish man would sell his christianity in exchange of moni... As for me, change to Islam because of one babe? That's d only thing I can confidently say I cannot do
Re: Can You Convert from One Religion To Another Because of A Babe? by Tymax(m): 11:12am On Sep 12, 2014
That's absurd. Why would you ditch your spiritual belief (which should be number one in your life) for a babe?

That is utter disrespect for your Deity.
Re: Can You Convert from One Religion To Another Because of A Babe? by valdes00(m): 11:35am On Sep 12, 2014
Huhhh.... Bck den wen I converted frm christianity to IFA worshiper jus to bleep IFAYEMI..... Stupid me
Re: Can You Convert from One Religion To Another Because of A Babe? by EejaNla01(m): 11:39am On Sep 12, 2014
This could have been a cute thread,but unfortunately some sick nlders ill turn it to religious war..
stewpidity @ its zenith.
Re: Can You Convert from One Religion To Another Because of A Babe? by Donfamous(m): 3:32pm On Sep 12, 2014
Olorun maje o

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Naija Love Part 3 (three) / Clarity: Main Chick And Side Chick! / Guys What Will You Do If A Girl Did This To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.