Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Clarity: Main Chick And Side Chick! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Clarity: Main Chick And Side Chick! (704 Views)

When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids / (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing / The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clarity: Main Chick And Side Chick! by justmag(m): 10:13am On Nov 13, 2014
Ladies and gentlemen! Boys and girls!! If a man calls his girl or wife his MAIN CHICK shouldn't that mean he has a side piece or chick or biscuits around somewhere? I say this because I just witness a friend call his wife his main chick with a straight face and this girl didn't get the picture! Correct me if I am wrong!
Re: Clarity: Main Chick And Side Chick! by Superstar007(m): 10:32am On Nov 13, 2014
How does this thread help to better Nigeria's economy
Re: Clarity: Main Chick And Side Chick! by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 13, 2014
Pics of the main chick or wedonbilivit
Re: Clarity: Main Chick And Side Chick! by Truckpusher(m): 10:39am On Nov 13, 2014
Pics or ADONBULIVIT cheesy
Re: Clarity: Main Chick And Side Chick! by Whizzdom(m): 11:17am On Nov 13, 2014
Hmmm ... Define Main Chick and Side Chick

You sud be flogged 4 posting such grin grin grin grin
Re: Clarity: Main Chick And Side Chick! by justmag(m): 11:47am On Nov 13, 2014
Whizzdom:

Hmmm ... Define Main Chick and Side Chick

You sud be flogged 4 posting such grin grin grin grin

I kno the meaning! But there are some misconceptions. Some girls think when their man says she is the "main chick!" Then they think they are the only one.

(1) (Reply)

Guys, What I Found Out About Most Ladies (shocking) / 10 Reasons Why Some Girls Hate Marriage / Why Are Girls So Shallow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.