Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,644 members, 7,955,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:23 PM

There Is Serious Attack This Morning At Konduga, Borno State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is Serious Attack This Morning At Konduga, Borno State (3267 Views)

Channels TV Confirms It, Man Posing As Shekau Since 2013 Killed At Konduga / Graphic Pics Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed By Nigerian Troops At Konduga. / Breaking:entire Boko Haram Force At Konduga Wiped Out By Army Troops. 400 Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is Serious Attack This Morning At Konduga, Borno State by mainheart(m): 8:01am On Sep 12, 2014
there is serious attack going now at konduga LGA of Borno state. I may be spelling the name wrongly. May God help us. stay tune for update
Re: There Is Serious Attack This Morning At Konduga, Borno State by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 12, 2014
OKIES
Re: There Is Serious Attack This Morning At Konduga, Borno State by Marotzke(m): 8:18am On Sep 12, 2014
So it is no longer jere? It is now konduga. Good for you. I don't blame you. If vanguard newspapers can publish an unsubstantiated and unsigned Panic inducing E mail from a discredited organisation like Borno elder s forum; why won't imps and nincompoops like you come to Nairaland to post rubbish. Wait until DMI catches up with you, you will regret the day you joined the propaganda arm of Boko Haram.

10 Likes

Re: There Is Serious Attack This Morning At Konduga, Borno State by BlackTechnology: 8:18am On Sep 12, 2014
Diversion tactics

Draw the army to Konduga in order to reduce the number of troops defending Maiduguri and then attack Maiduguri.

How to beat BH plan

During the day, pretend to send reinforcements to Konduga while some will hide btw both towns. At night withdraw the ones that went to Konduga back to Maiduguri in vehicles bearing hospital symbols.

Repeat this process everyday as the battle rages in order to create the false impression that you are reinforcing the troops at Konduga. This will cause BH to plan wrongly which will cost them Maiduguri.

The hidden troops between both towns, will attack BH officers directing the attack against Maiduguri only at night with silent weapons in order to create panick when they find out that they are leaderless.

All this should be done only when battle starts

Warning

Send spies ahead to search out for ambush BTW both towns during each movement

Signed

Directorate of BIAFRA Strategic/ Operational/Tactical Staff. cool

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Serious Attack This Morning At Konduga, Borno State by tonychristopher: 8:22am On Sep 12, 2014
Hookey Pookey...Does That Change The Price Of Rice In The Market

DOnT MiND The Stupid North And Muslim

4 Likes

Re: There Is Serious Attack This Morning At Konduga, Borno State by dryakson(m): 8:35am On Sep 12, 2014
Re: There Is Serious Attack This Morning At Konduga, Borno State by Firefire(m): 8:54am On Sep 12, 2014
Marotzke: So it is no longer jere? It is now konduga. Good for you. I don't blame you. If vanguard newspapers can publish an unsubstantiated and unsigned Panic inducing E mail from a discredited organisation like Borno elder s forum; why won't imps and nincompoops like you come to Nairaland to post rubbish. Wait until DMI catches up with you, you will regret the day you joined the propaganda arm of Boko Haram.

They are all media terrorist. sad

5 Likes

Re: There Is Serious Attack This Morning At Konduga, Borno State by freegaza(m): 9:04am On Sep 12, 2014
Konduga is 10km from Maiduguri.... The attack has been going on since 1am up till this time...I am hearing the explosion in University of Maiduguri right now... It shall be well
Re: There Is Serious Attack This Morning At Konduga, Borno State by mainheart(m): 9:27am On Sep 12, 2014
Marotzke: So it is no longer jere? It is now konduga. Good for you. I don't blame you. If vanguard newspapers can publish an unsubstantiated and unsigned Panic inducing E mail from a discredited organisation like Borno elder s forum; why won't imps and nincompoops like you come to Nairaland to post rubbish. Wait until DMI catches up with you, you will regret the day you joined the propaganda arm of Boko Haram.
do u think that everybody is a propagandist as u are abi. if u have somebody from Borno confirm first before u start ur rubbish, idiot. Is only a blind child like u think that I am a politician. I don't blame u, God will definitely bring u down here for ur own part of share

7 Likes

Re: There Is Serious Attack This Morning At Konduga, Borno State by EddyNumerouno(m): 9:36am On Sep 12, 2014
oya now
Re: There Is Serious Attack This Morning At Konduga, Borno State by BlackTechnology: 9:42am On Sep 12, 2014
freegaza: Konduga is 10km from Maiduguri.... The attack has been going on since 1am up till this time...I am hearing the explosion in University of Maiduguri right now... It shall be well

BH diversion / enveloping tactics.

The military must win the Konduga battle with little or no change to the number of troops they previously had before the attack once they verify that BH has troops at Jere that are ready to strike.

They might give the Konduga defenders long range and mass antipersonnel firepowers

The military should scatter and hide 5 man squads of 3000 strong using long range silent sniper guns , 2km-5km outside Maiduguri to attack BH supplies, planning officers at the rear and heavy weapon operators

These 600 units of snipers operating behind BH lines should be able to wreck disaster fear and diversion when BH attacks Maiduguri. It will also force BH to divert some fighters to protect their rear thereby weakening their attacking numbers sent against Maiduguri.

Military should exploit the terrain to their advantage.

4 Likes

Re: There Is Serious Attack This Morning At Konduga, Borno State by freegaza(m): 10:07am On Sep 12, 2014
Civilian JTF in thousands going to konduga now
Re: There Is Serious Attack This Morning At Konduga, Borno State by BlackTechnology: 10:21am On Sep 12, 2014
freegaza: Civilian JTF in thousands going to konduga now

They made a big mistake.

This could be a diversion to lure them out of Maiduguri and attack Maiduguri in a day or two days while they are still in Konduga.
Re: There Is Serious Attack This Morning At Konduga, Borno State by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 12, 2014
BlackTechnology:

They made a big mistake.

This could be a diversion to lure them out of Maiduguri and attack Maiduguri in a day or two days while they are still in Konduga.
That is if they even get to Konduga, ambush is sure to be on their way!
Re: There Is Serious Attack This Morning At Konduga, Borno State by mainheart(m): 10:50am On Sep 12, 2014
wazoboy: That is if they even get to Konduga, ambush is sure to be on their way!
u are right about ambush
Re: There Is Serious Attack This Morning At Konduga, Borno State by Marotzke(m): 10:53am On Sep 12, 2014
mainheart: do u think that everybody is a propagandist as u are abi. if u have somebody from Borno confirm first before u start ur rubbish, idiot. Is only a blind child like u think that I am a politician. I don't blame u, God will definitely bring u down here for ur own part of share
Confirm what? from whom? Right now I am in Zara plaza heading for Unimaid . stop your alarmist postings, nothing of such is happening. There have always been routine movement of civilian JTF and soldiers, so it is not unusual . keep up with your insults until hand touch you. Then you will understand maximum Shishi. And if you can take up my offer , come over to lake chad club this evening. Three bottles of whatever brand you take will be on me; a little re education will also do you some good.

8 Likes

Re: There Is Serious Attack This Morning At Konduga, Borno State by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 12, 2014
Marotzke: Confirm what? from whom? Right now I am in Zara plaza heading for Unimaid . stop your alarmist postings, nothing of such is happening. There have always been routine movement of civilian JTF and soldiers, so it is not unusual . keep up with your insults until hand touch you. Then you will understand maximum Shishi. And if you can take up my offer , come over to lake chad club this evening. Three bottles of whatever brand you take will be on me; a little re education will also do you some good.
hmmm maximum shishi ! you be great Ife ba ?
Re: There Is Serious Attack This Morning At Konduga, Borno State by jmaine: 11:01am On Sep 12, 2014
Marotzke: Confirm what? from whom? Right now I am in Zara plaza heading for Unimaid . stop your alarmist postings, nothing of such is happening. There have always been routine movement of civilian JTF and soldiers, so it is not unusual . keep up with your insults until hand touch you. Then you will understand maximum Shishi. And if you can take up my offer , come over to lake chad club this evening. Three bottles of whatever brand you take will be on me; a little re education will also do you some good.

This is how you shut someone up
. .Lolz .

1 Like

Re: There Is Serious Attack This Morning At Konduga, Borno State by olapluto(m): 11:07am On Sep 12, 2014
Konduga is the last line of defence set by NA before Maiduguri. I predicted this attack last week, but was called a BH supporter by the TAN brigade. I think Konduga may fall, but Maiduguri will not fall so easily.
Re: There Is Serious Attack This Morning At Konduga, Borno State by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 12, 2014

What's the situation of things in your area, bro. You might want to throw some lights on the happenings in your area. Thanks

1 Like

Re: There Is Serious Attack This Morning At Konduga, Borno State by mainheart(m): 11:29am On Sep 12, 2014
educate who on what, if u like do proper investigation about that area. I am in my area with? so go on
Re: There Is Serious Attack This Morning At Konduga, Borno State by Jakpon: 11:32am On Sep 12, 2014
Boko harm fighters are attempting to take Kawuri and the checkpoint along Kondgura-Maiduguri-Jere road standing between them and Maiduguri proper.

Heavy fighting between Boko fighters and CJTF is still on-going

1 Like

Re: There Is Serious Attack This Morning At Konduga, Borno State by jmaine: 11:33am On Sep 12, 2014
Jakpon: Boko harm fighters are attempting to take Kawuri and the checkpoint along Kongdura-Maiduguri-Jere road standing between them and Maiduguri proper.

Heavy fighting between Boko fighters and CJTF is still on-going

Take your rumours elsewhere bruv.
Re: There Is Serious Attack This Morning At Konduga, Borno State by Ogbonaikenna(m): 12:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
If by tomorow maiduguri falls, what does it mean/imply?
Re: There Is Serious Attack This Morning At Konduga, Borno State by abu12: 12:32pm On Sep 12, 2014

I don't no what is wrong with some of u is it that u people hate to hear the truth or u are trying to protect Jonathan administration? Am telling some of brother from south are the most affected in this crises if u don't knw, ediot like u is talking of DMI, where is DMI when boko haram sponsors are walking freely, it is smbdy that post a comment they will be looking u are a big wawa for making that comment
Re: There Is Serious Attack This Morning At Konduga, Borno State by Omexonomy: 3:20pm On Sep 12, 2014
BlackTechnology: Diversion tactics

Draw the army to Konduga in order to reduce the number of troops defending Maiduguri and then attack Maiduguri.

How to beat BH plan

During the day, pretend to send reinforcements to Konduga while some will hide btw both towns. At night withdraw the ones that went to Konduga back to Maiduguri in vehicles bearing hospital symbols.

Repeat this process everyday as the battle rages in order to create the false impression that you are reinforcing the troops at Konduga. This will cause BH to plan wrongly which will cost them Maiduguri.

The hidden troops between both towns, will attack BH officers directing the attack against Maiduguri only at night with silent weapons in order to create panick when they find out that they are leaderless.

All this should be done only when battle starts

Warning

Send spies ahead to search out for ambush BTW both towns during each movement

Signed

Directorate of BIAFRA Strategic/ Operational/Tactical Staff. cool
so u think BH fools they have spies every where including the villagers and the millitary.
Re: There Is Serious Attack This Morning At Konduga, Borno State by mainheart(m): 3:24pm On Sep 12, 2014
there is confirmation from BBC right now that soldiers have captured most of their weapons
Re: There Is Serious Attack This Morning At Konduga, Borno State by HAH: 3:28pm On Sep 12, 2014
The story is true and a lot of BH are killed, hope the army will attack them not wait for them.

N.B civilian jtf played a key role in the operations
Re: There Is Serious Attack This Morning At Konduga, Borno State by desgiezd(m): 3:50pm On Sep 12, 2014

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adamawa: EFCC Accuse Fintiri Of N18bn Fraud! / President Jonathan Successfully Fought Corruption Without Making Noise. - Falana / More Woes For Khalifar Buhari: Crude Expected To Crash To $20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.