Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland (46235 Views)

UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] / How To Get A 100% Free USA Shipping Virtual Address Via Shippyme / Review On Www.shippyme.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by twinskenny(m): 6:25pm On Dec 05, 2014
I pity the innocent staff who got lock up today.....unless I didn't work for my money.. you must pay me. And by the way prepare for damages as well.. and I hope you will take the first flight to Nig. To sort this out.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by irohadis: 7:10pm On Dec 05, 2014
We have now resumed shipping out from the US following the re-opening of clearing operations at NAHCO. We apologise for the delays but this is Nigeria and we have to work with what we have. This is good news and we hope it stays that way for a while.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by omejeo: 9:39pm On Dec 05, 2014
later i got this .This is a notification on the Shipment you placed on July 16, 2014, 10:15 p.m. with Booking Number: S1407160628. We are pleased to inform you that the Status of your Package with Dimension: 19.0x14.0x6.0 and Weight: 9.73lbs is now "Departed" . Your package(s) departed from the US to Nigeria. We expect total flight and transit time to take not more than 2 days. till now i never seen anytin
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by drakeskull(m): 10:42pm On Dec 05, 2014
omejeo:
later i got this .This is a notification on the Shipment you placed on July 16, 2014, 10:15 p.m. with Booking Number: S1407160628. We are pleased to inform you that the Status of your Package with Dimension: 19.0x14.0x6.0 and Weight: 9.73lbs is now "Departed" . Your package(s) departed from the US to Nigeria. We expect total flight and transit time to take not more than 2 days. till now i never seen anytin

Facing same sh*t. Just imagine July, damn. though mine na early last month. snt them two mails yesterday but they didn't even deem it fit to respond. keep dragging ur company into oblivion, keep it up. only pray to get out of this mess
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by irohadis: 5:26am On Dec 06, 2014
omejeo:

Your shipment status actually says "clearing customs" and it has been that way because of 1, the strike at NAHCO and 2, the delays from the backlog at NAHCO. This issue affected everyone.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by omejeo: 9:34am On Dec 06, 2014
irohadis:

Your shipment status actually says "clearing customs" and it has been that way because of 1, the strike at NAHCO and 2, the delays from the backlog at NAHCO. This issue affected everyone.
i got the message yeaternite its not there before
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by TSAT: 10:42pm On Dec 06, 2014
Irhoadis,
What will you do or say,if you are told to pay Twice for a transaction that you have already been billed and paid the extract charge?

A transaction concluded since October and was suppossedly shipped in November after paying the extra charge,is now what your staff or whoever is telling me to pay another sum and even going to the extent if RE-CALCULATING the transaction with today's, exchange rate!!!

Isn't that OUTRAGEOUSE?pls have your people send my items with the following
1410132198 and 1411046600.

I have taken the pains to reply the outrageous mail sent to me today by your people.

Catlanda is aware of the history of this orders and also some of your staff like Vincent,Umar and others in your Lagos office.

To crown it all,since Friday,your customer care line has been switched off
Pls I await my items.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by nenyibabs: 12:03pm On Dec 07, 2014
Catlanta:
The booking was shipped earlier in the week and is currently enroute Lagos. We estimate that you should be able to take delivery by next week. This is however based on customs operations. While the customs shutdown is officially over we expect that they will take some time to get back up to speed as negotiations are still underway. We'll keep you updated.

Shipped already? Really? My account as at now still reads 'prepared for shipping', and I have not received any mail from you to show that it has shipped yet. Please, why the disparity, kindly update me so I can know exactly which part of the process my items are. its still S1411131787. Thank you.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Catlanta: 10:56pm On Dec 07, 2014
The booking has been shipped. If the update has not occurred by now, it will be soon. Do expect delivery shortly especially as customs processing is slowly but surely getting back up to speed.
nenyibabs:

Shipped already? Really? My account as at now still reads 'prepared for shipping', and I have not received any mail from you to show that it has shipped yet. Please, why the disparity, kindly update me so I can know exactly which part of the process my items are. its still S1411131787. Thank you.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Catlanta: 11:09pm On Dec 07, 2014
There are no extra charges. You are billed once for the purchase of the items and then again when the items arrive and are prepared for shipping I.e the freight costs. All bills are calculated automatically by the platform not by a member of staff. We'll have someone look into this to ascertain if there is any discrepancy. Our lines will be open again from tomorrow.
TSAT:
Irhoadis,
What will you do or say,if you are told to pay Twice for a transaction that you have already been billed and paid the extract charge?

A transaction concluded since October and was suppossedly shipped in November after paying the extra charge,is now what your staff or whoever is telling me to pay another sum and even going to the extent if RE-CALCULATING the transaction with today's, exchange rate!!!

Isn't that OUTRAGEOUSE?pls have your people send my items with the following
1410132198 and 1411046600.

I have taken the pains to reply the outrageous mail sent to me today by your people.

Catlanda is aware of the history of this orders and also some of your staff like Vincent,Umar and others in your Lagos office.

To crown it all,since Friday,your customer care line has been switched off
Pls I await my items.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by TSAT: 12:17am On Dec 08, 2014
Catlanta:
There are no extra charges. You are billed once for the purchase of the items and then again when the items arrive and are prepared for shipping I.e the freight costs. All bills are calculated automatically by the platform not by a member of staff. We'll have someone look into this to ascertain if there is any discrepancy. Our lines will be open again from tomorrow.

@Catlanta
I hope you take your time to study the correspondence from Ennadet@yahoo.co.uk on your system as I believe you have a central working system.
I also believe you can access my account from the order numbers to see and read the APPROVED, PURCHASED and RECEIVED dates on the info. Also remember I had written on the forum requesting for the reason why my items haven't been delivered nor my account updated. You know your response.

All I want are my items;and DON'T blame the delay on the NACHO/CUSTOM face off. These transactions were paid for in OCTOBER AND NOVEMBER 5th respectively. I see no reason why the delay and your having to re-adjust my old already paid bill with the prevailing exchange rate. Mind you,I still will be able to get the Confirmation sheet from my mail box before the payments were made. So,pls do the needful and have my long awaited items delivered
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by TSAT: 12:30am On Dec 08, 2014
Catlanta:

@Catlanta
I hope you take your time to study the correspondence from Me on your system as I believe you have a central working system.
I also believe you can access my account from the order numbers to see and read the APPROVED, PURCHASED and RECEIVED dates on the info. Also remember I had written on the forum requesting for the reason why my items haven't been delivered nor my account updated. You know your response.

All I want are my items;and DON'T blame the delay on the NACHO/CUSTOM face off. These transactions were paid for in OCTOBER AND NOVEMBER 5th respectively. I see no reason why the delay and your having to re-adjust my old already paid bill with the prevailing exchange rate. Mind you,I still will be able to get the Confirmation sheet from my mail box before the payments were made.
Let me also again remain you that i have $120 in my je-je account for an item that wasnt listed again on ebay. So,pls do the needful and have my long awaited items delivered
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by TSAT: 7:49am On Dec 08, 2014
@Catlanta/Iroh
FYI pls is the below
------- Original message --------
Date:13/10/2014 19:18 (GMT+01:00)
To: ennadet@yahoo.co.uk,info@circuitatlantic.com
Subject: Order 1410132198 Confirmation

CIRCUITATLANTIC.COM INVOICE: ORDER 1410132198
Thank you for shopping with Circuit Atlantic.
Your order 1410132198 was received on Oct/13/2014 at 07:18PM GMT.
To complete your order, print and keep this document. When your bill is updated in your account, use the banking details below to pay either at any of our listed banks by wire transfer or direct cash deposit, or by your credit/debit card.
SERVICES/PURCHASES
7 Items $ 594.82 =N= 102,309.04
Service Charge $ 64.48 =N= 11,090.90
Total Purchasing Cost $ 659.30 =N= 113,399.94
Total Actual Weight Pending Approval Pending Approval
Total Dimensional Weight Pending Approval Pending Approval
International Freight rate $ 6.00/lb =N= 1032.00/lb
Freight (International) $ 25.00 =N= 4,300.00
Freight (Local) $ 8.00 =N= 1,376.00
Value Added Tax (VAT) $ 3.22 =N= 554.55
TOTAL $ 695.53 =N= 119,630.49
Balance $ 695.53 =N= 119,630.49

NOTE: FIRST PAYMENT WAS #120,000
SECOND WAS =N=29,795.55

CAN YOU NOW EXPLAIN THE BELOW SENT TO ME ON SATURDAY??

CIRCUITATLANTIC.COM INVOICE: ORDER 1410132198
Thank you for shopping with Circuit Atlantic.
Your order 1410132198 was received on Oct/21/2014 at 05:49PM GMT.
To complete your order, print and keep this document. When your bill is updated in your account, use the banking details below to pay either at any of our listed banks by wire transfer or direct cash deposit, or by your credit/debit card.
SERVICES/PURCHASES
7 Items $ 594.82 =N= 114,800.26
Total US Sales Tax $ 2.49 =N= 428.28
Total Vendor Shipping Charge $ 8.95 =N= 1,539.40
Service Charge $ 39.41 =N= 7,605.53
Total Purchasing Cost $ 645.67 =N= 124,613.71
Total Actual Weight 44.85 lbs 20.34 kg
Total Dimensional Weight 22.48 lbs 10.20 kg
International Freight rate $ 4.35/lb =N= 839.55/lb
Freight (International) $ 195.10 =N= 37,653.82
Freight (Local) $ 44.85 =N= 8,656.05
Consolidation Fee $ 10.00 =N= 1,930.00
Strip-My-Package Fee $ 5.00 =N= 965.00
Value Added Tax (VAT) $ 2.72 =N= 525.03
TOTAL $ 903.33 =N= 174,343.61
Total Amount Paid $ 870.90 =N= 149,795.55
Balance $ 127.19 =N= 24,548.06

Moreover,this items,according to your CS has been shipped upon my second payment made on 4/11/14. See copy of your mail of 11/11/14:

On Nov 11, 2014, at 4:24 PM, Customer Service <info@circuitatlantic.com> wrote:

Dear Madam,

Good day.

This order has actually shipped, but they have not been updated on the website. That has however been brought to the attention of the team in the US to take care of as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Customer Service Team

Circuit Atlantic Limited
13 Hughes Avenue,
Alagomeji, Yaba
------------------------------
14 Ladipo Kuku Street, Off Allen Avenue,
Ikeja, Lagos
Phone: +234 810 2723294 | +234 1 7746464
www.circuitatlantic.com

PLS DELIVER MY ITEMS ASAP. I should even be charging you for failure to meet up with your end of the deal.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by teemy(m): 11:08am On Dec 08, 2014
Catlanta:
Good morning. A customer care rep will be in touch to get the details of the transfer. There must be a mix up and they'll be able to assist in rectifying it. Thank you.

Please resolve, once again

hello catlanta, waiting for the update for invoice 1411180203. also you have yet to process the bank tranfer made since last week with reference 296305439.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by drakeskull(m): 12:29pm On Dec 08, 2014
Shippyme pls dedicate all these energy to getting it right and not about a flight that's none of our biz. I have packages with you guy which I paid for since 10th Nov and none has been received. one of it hasn't even shipped, giving me stories its hamzat. What the hell? One just shipped on Friday. Its just too crazy hearing all these. Had to cough out 90k to pay for a laptop a friend ordered thru me when he could no longer hear silly stories that touch. Its imperative you do the right thing. Let needed and required actions speak and not words you are giving us here.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by drakeskull(m): 6:48pm On Dec 08, 2014
if you love your life and cherish your money, STAY AWAY FROM THESE BUNCH OF LIARS AND CHEATS. Shippyme will kill you young. Imagine my package paid for since Nov 10th, none has been received. These thieves splitted it into three packages. Thats a trick to charge more, i have received none. Most annoying thing is one just departed on friday while another just got assigned to a batch today.

RUN from these guys. Later on Mr PhD would come here to defend his mad coy. No difference btw Mr PhD and my PhD president. So clueless. Infact am so pissed and your biz would run down soon, very soon cos you've ppl so much pains and you will keep blaming Nigerian factor. Isn't LSM global not shipping to Naija? Awon oloshi
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by omejeo: 7:01am On Dec 09, 2014
irohadis:

when will my goods reach me the custom never cleared finish. i lost my customers i have refund their money to them i am blaming my self now cos of u
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Dexmars(m): 1:38pm On Dec 09, 2014
Please shippyme:

What is the status of my shipment S1410027262 .

I paid for express shipping and till date i am just seeing departed.

I call and all you guys say is "we'll get to our office in the US by 3pm" .

Just so you know, this shipment was booked since October.

The wedding i was supposed to use the items for is long past and the bride is even pregnant!

Is it until she delivers or the child starts writing common entrance i will receive my shipment?

Please look into this.

1 Like

Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Catlanta: 3:09pm On Dec 09, 2014
Good day, the packages have been sent out and would have been delivered by now. The customs issues of a few weeks now had put a standstill to custom clearing processes. With the issues resolved we will have the package delivered very shortly.
Dexmars:
Please shippyme:

What is the status of my shipment S1410027262 .

I paid for express shipping and till date i am just seeing departed.

I call and all you guys say is "we'll get to our office in the US by 3pm" .

Just so you know, this shipment was booked since October.

The wedding i was supposed to use the items for is long past and the bride is even pregnant!

Is it until she delivers or the child starts writing common entrance i will receive my shipment?

Please look into this.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by nenyibabs: 3:21pm On Dec 09, 2014
Catlanta:
The booking has been shipped. If the update has not occurred by now, it will be soon. Do expect delivery shortly especially as customs processing is slowly but surely getting back up to speed.

@catlanta: see, you know one thing that is worse than poor service, is misinforming your clients. And im talking deliberate misinformation. You told me twice, TWICE on this forum that my items S1411131787. had been shipped early last week, even though my account still read: prepared for shipping. Its one week now, and I was looking forward to picking my items, then I suddenly get a mail and a status update on my account showing that my items have just been assigned to a batch for shipping!! Not clearing custons, not shipped, but assigned to a batch. At first, i thought it was a fluke and decided to give it 24hrs for the real message to come, but it still stands till now. My items have not even left the warehouse in US, not to talk of shipping to Nigeria!!

Its wrong. All kinds of wrong. The items are not business items, so Im not suffering as much as other people here whose business depends on your shipping. But I respect integrity, and I need to recieve correct information so as to plan myself, and you are failing me on both counts.

I will not be bothering you about my shipments agian, either via email, phone call, facebook or here. The items are clothings for my son, which I can buy anywhere. Ship it at your time. Im not even going to complain about my other order 1411139457 running cuncurrently on circuit atlantic. That one, from all indications will be coming by may next year, since its taking one month plus for items ordered from walmart to get to your warehouse. Obviously walmart is sending a messenger on foot to deliver it to you, item by item. It is well. Ive given up.

At least one good thing has come out of this: Ive realized that I do have other shipping options, and I will be exploring these other alternatives. Good luck as you run your business into the ground.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Dexmars(m): 4:04pm On Dec 09, 2014
Catlanta:
Good day, the packages have been sent out and would have been delivered by now. The customs issues of a few weeks now had put a standstill to custom clearing processes. With the issues resolved we will have the package delivered very shortly.

Still no definite date:

What happens to my refund?

I paid for express shipping and I did not get it.

What's the way forward?
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by kuru: 6:08pm On Dec 09, 2014
@Irohadis
@Catlanta

Still waiting for you guys to resolve my issue, since August my items are yet to be delivered. (S1405263649, S1406035629)
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by irohadis: 10:19pm On Dec 09, 2014
@nenyibabs, the Nigerian staff were right in stating that your package was shipped. It was not updated because the staff responded to a request to ship in an adhoc fashion without updating the status on the system. I am actually in NJ now troubleshooting our systems, training staff here on how the backend system should work and clearing up any backlogs. There have been many errors but from what I can see here, these are simple procedural problems that good training can resolve. I take responsibility for not doing it sooner and being here more often. You have used shippyme several times before and I am sure you know how it works without these human failures. I assure you I am working to restore precision and speed to the system.

nenyibabs:

@catlanta: see, you know one thing that is worse than poor service, is misinforming your clients. And im talking deliberate misinformation. You told me twice, TWICE on this forum that my items S1411131787. had been shipped early last week, even though my account still read: prepared for shipping. Its one week now, and I was looking forward to picking my items, then I suddenly get a mail and a status update on my account showing that my items have just been assigned to a batch for shipping!! Not clearing custons, not shipped, but assigned to a batch. At first, i thought it was a fluke and decided to give it 24hrs for the real message to come, but it still stands till now. My items have not even left the warehouse in US, not to talk of shipping to Nigeria!!

Its wrong. All kinds of wrong. The items are not business items, so Im not suffering as much as other people here whose business depends on your shipping. But I respect integrity, and I need to recieve correct information so as to plan myself, and you are failing me on both counts.

I will not be bothering you about my shipments agian, either via email, phone call, facebook or here. The items are clothings for my son, which I can buy anywhere. Ship it at your time. Im not even going to complain about my other order 1411139457 running cuncurrently on circuit atlantic. That one, from all indications will be coming by may next year, since its taking one month plus for items ordered from walmart to get to your warehouse. Obviously walmart is sending a messenger on foot to deliver it to you, item by item. It is well. Ive given up.

At least one good thing has come out of this: Ive realized that I do have other shipping options, and I will be exploring these other alternatives. Good luck as you run your business into the ground.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Catlanta: 7:10am On Dec 10, 2014
This is not a situation peculiar to Shippyme. Everyone who ships in and out of Nigeria was affected. We have resumed customs clearing so your items will be reaching you shortly.
omejeo:
when will my goods reach me the custom never cleared finish. i lost my customers i have refund their money to them i am blaming my self now cos of u
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by drakeskull(m): 9:21am On Dec 11, 2014
When will you guys start delivering. My package has been clearing customs for like a week and another has departed since Friday and e never reach. Just a reminder that I didn't pay for sea freight but air. One reading assigned to batch hasn't even left. Aren't u tired of giving stories as a coy
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by teemy(m): 1:34pm On Dec 11, 2014
Hi irohadis and catlanta, you might consider a little change on your site design. All this while I was looking for what other info was required only to see it when the CSS was distorted and on normal view was able to see your review when I clicked on the Amount | Qty link when the View:Readmore links exist. No wonder you have a lot of complaints on nairaland coupled with the fact that an email mirroring your comment was never received. This has altogether made a 5mins transaction last weeks.

Anyways I have updated info on order 1411180203. Cheers
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by kuru: 6:24pm On Dec 11, 2014
@Irohadis
@Catlanta

From August till date is about 5 months, my items are yet to be delivered. (S1405263649, S1406035629)
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Catlanta: 3:23pm On Dec 12, 2014
Good day, someone will be in touch with you today with an update.
kuru:
@Irohadis
@Catlanta

From August till date is about 5 months, my items are yet to be delivered. (S1405263649, S1406035629)
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by drakeskull(m): 3:33pm On Dec 12, 2014
Cant you paste your updates here? How many ppl have u updated? How many has seen their items? This is ur customer care thread so treat it as one.
Catlanta:
Good day, someone will be in touch with you today with an update.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by teemy(m): 3:49pm On Dec 12, 2014
Still expecting my update on order 1411180203. Thank you.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by dailydolar(m): 11:11pm On Dec 12, 2014
irohadis:
We have now resumed shipping out from the US following the re-opening of clearing operations at NAHCO. We apologise for the delays but this is Nigeria and we have to work with what we have. This is good news and we hope it stays that way for a while.
d package (S1410065753) I paid for since 27th october has not been shipped n u r saying ds is Nigeria u r a failure close shop n go to ur village
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by dailydolar(m): 11:15pm On Dec 12, 2014
Catlanta:
This is not a situation peculiar to Shippyme. Everyone who ships in and out of Nigeria was affected. We have resumed customs clearing so your items will be reaching you shortly.
confirm dis S1410065753 n tell me y. Shd not pray for ur coy to close down

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply)

Can I Be Arrested For Defaulting On A loan To A Loan App? / 'If You Don't Have ₦500k At 26 & Above, You Don't Have Purpose In Life' - Lady / Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.