Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,596 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland (46060 Views)

UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] / How To Get A 100% Free USA Shipping Virtual Address Via Shippyme / Review On Www.shippyme.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by iykofias(m): 7:43am On Dec 13, 2014
Complains, complains, complains everywhere. I pity d next unlucky bastard fool dat is about engaging u guys.#sobewildered
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by omejeo: 11:39am On Dec 14, 2014
still waiting for the my goods my mind tell the thing is gone forever i will not ask anymore u can take the goods but my GOD will fight for me internet fraud

1 Like

Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by dredone: 4:21pm On Dec 14, 2014
Please Shippyme management I don't understand how the UPS would say that my package has been signed and delivered to your address and your employee keeps telling me that he cannot find my package even after seeing evidence That he signed for the items himself. How much bad publicity can a company take? ?? My invoice number is S1412109354 and I have proof that my package has been delivered to your US address so please find it and respond to my mail
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Dexmars(m): 12:46am On Dec 15, 2014
I don't even know if i should post here or not====>>>

I paid for express shipping and you guys did not, have not and will not keep to your own end of the transaction.

Do i get a refund?

see shipment number S1410027262
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by kuru: 10:43am On Dec 15, 2014
@Irohadis
@Catlanta

From August till date is about 5 months, my items are yet to be delivered. (S1405263649, S1406035629)
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by drakeskull(m): 11:20am On Dec 15, 2014
and these phools would soon bring excuse of Xmas break. incompetent, lying idi.ots
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by irohadis: 12:14pm On Dec 15, 2014
We are expecting a consignment from Cutoms today and the rest of the pending consignments will be coming in this week. I really apologies for delays that have resulted from events very much out of our control. The current situation causes us as much concern. We are working very hard to restore our service to normal schedules.

1 Like

Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by donkripton(m): 12:25pm On Dec 15, 2014
Dexmars:
I don't even know if i should post here or not====>>>

I paid for express shipping and you guys did not, have not and will not keep to your own end of the transaction.

Do i get a refund?

see shipment number S1410027262
You item will be at the port for clearing.

do bear with us
Shippyme
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by omejeo: 8:15pm On Dec 15, 2014
;
donkripton:

You item will be at the port for clearing.

do bear with us
Shippyme
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Tod12: 1:06pm On Dec 16, 2014
Hello Irohadis and Catlanta,

Please confirm when the Dec 5 shipments would be delivered to your office.
My package (S1411011076) was delivered to you (and was paid for) on the 10th of Nov. and wasn't shipped until Dec. It is really important I have the package in my possession by Saturday, 20th of Dec (for personal and logistics reasons).
I would also like to confirm if an office pickup could be done on Saturday.

A quick suggestion though. I believe your team should do a better job of responding to mails and providing customers with information.
I have sent multiple emails which were not acknowledged...and didn't even get any information or updates on the challenges you were experiencing (customs,...).No correspondence whatsoever

Thanks
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Dexmars(m): 4:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
@ Shippyme

Will I get a refund?

I paid long before the customs issue.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by teemy(m): 7:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
irohadis could you please help me sort out order 1411180203. Thanks
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by dailydolar(m): 9:14pm On Dec 16, 2014
irohadis:
We are expecting a consignment from Cutoms today and the rest of the pending consignments will be coming in this week. I really apologies for delays that have resulted from events very much out of our control. The current situation causes us as much concern. We are working very hard to restore our service to normal schedules.
u have choosen not to reply me n do something abt my package S1410065753 I guess d road is familiar to u
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by nenyibabs: 9:24pm On Dec 16, 2014
irohadis:

Is S1411131787 among the consignment received from customs?
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by drakeskull(m): 9:55pm On Dec 16, 2014
nenyibabs:

Better stop deceiving yourself or getting high hopes. They are liars and he's lying as usual. Shey na Kaduna dem de clear ni abi why the goods never reach. no one here has ever confirmed receiving any package. I guess the next language u guys go understand na violence, we will give u the way you've caused us pain. Crazy liars and theives
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by dailydolar(m): 9:30am On Dec 17, 2014
drakeskull:
Better stop deceiving yourself or getting high hopes. They are liars and he's lying as usual. Shey na Kaduna dem de clear ni abi why the goods never reach. no one here has ever confirmed receiving any package. I guess the next language u guys go understand na violence, we will give u the way you've caused us pain. Crazy liars and theives
pls can we all come together n sue dis coy I talked to a lawyer n he said we can sue dem cos I've not receive any report concerning my package I paid for since 27 oct I've called d offce but no one have told me any meaningful tin even irohadis n catlanta have all keep quiet abt it. Wish am in lag dem for don feel my anger small
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by kuru: 10:35am On Dec 17, 2014
@Irohadis
@Catlanta

You have decided not to respond.

From August till date is about 5 months, my items are yet to be delivered. (S1405263649, S1406035629)
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by dailydolar(m): 8:21pm On Dec 17, 2014
kuru:
@Irohadis
@Catlanta

awaiting my item since oct 27 S1410065753 rohadis n catlanta u r keeping me quiet hmmm I have been patient ooooooo God will bear me witness
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Catlanta: 10:49am On Dec 18, 2014
Good day, a member of staff will be in touch with you shortly. Thank you.
dailydolar:
awaiting my item since oct 27 S1410065753 rohadis n catlanta u r keeping me quiet hmmm I have been patient ooooooo God will bear me witness
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Catlanta: 10:52am On Dec 18, 2014
Good day, we have an update for you on your Sea Freight bookings. We'll contact you on that this afternoon. Thank you.
kuru:
@Irohadis
@Catlanta

You have decided not to respond.

Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Catlanta: 10:58am On Dec 18, 2014
Good day, we cannot verify the validity of the vendor you wish to purchase from. This is why the order is in-question. The funds have also been remitted to your jejepay account. Please select the product from another vendor to enable us make the purchase. We've also sent an email so we can assist you in making the purchase.
teemy:
irohadis could you please help me sort out order 1411180203. Thanks
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Catlanta: 11:03am On Dec 18, 2014
Good day, no it is not. However we have received some shipments and will surely get to yours soon.
nenyibabs:

Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Catlanta: 11:14am On Dec 18, 2014
Yes, you can make a pick up this Saturday between the hours of 10am and 2pm. We have actually replied your emails but you have several threads on the same subject. Do try to keep to one thread so we can communicate with you better. We are currently receiving consignments and will surely get to yours soon. Your account will be updated as soon as it is ready for collection.
Tod12:
Hello Irohadis and Catlanta,

Please confirm when the Dec 5 shipments would be delivered to your office.
My package (S1411011076) was delivered to you (and was paid for) on the 10th of Nov. and wasn't shipped until Dec. It is really important I have the package in my possession by Saturday, 20th of Dec (for personal and logistics reasons).
I would also like to confirm if an office pickup could be done on Saturday.

A quick suggestion though. I believe your team should do a better job of responding to mails and providing customers with information.
I have sent multiple emails which were not acknowledged...and didn't even get any information or updates on the challenges you were experiencing (customs,...).No correspondence whatsoever

Thanks
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by datrmon(m): 11:31am On Dec 18, 2014
@Catlanta Please can you confirm the status of my order : S1411240737 whether it is available for pickup
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by drakeskull(m): 11:47am On Dec 18, 2014
S1410200277. I need an update ASAP. I'm in Ikeja already.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by teemy(m): 2:19pm On Dec 18, 2014
Catlanta:
Good day, we cannot verify the validity of the vendor you wish to purchase from. This is why the order is in-question. The funds have also been remitted to your jejepay account. Please select the product from another vendor to enable us make the purchase. We've also sent an email so we can assist you in making the purchase.

Thanks for replying will comply and make adjustments. However payment ref 296305439 is still showing 'pending approval' all these weeks. Please process. Thanks
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by dailydolar(m): 8:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
Catlanta:
Good day, a member of staff will be in touch with you shortly. Thank you.
no body has contacted me till now or does your shortly means like 2 months ? ok i remember its just a word used to pacify the customer cos i have heard dis many times from ur customer care guys and u pls use anoda words. mind u i wont leave my sweat for u except u r ready to kill me i will definitely get my package weda u like it ot yes
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Activityj(m): 1:31am On Dec 19, 2014
So this noise has not stopped yet? Ok, let me get my insecticide.... I wan calm here like never before.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Tod12: 10:44pm On Dec 19, 2014
Hello Catlanta, Irohadis

I just got a "Processing for Delivery" notification and I believe this means the package is at your warehouse. I would be at your Ikeja office tomorrow (Saturday) by noon to pick up the package.
I would REALLY REALLY appreciate it if the pick up is successful...(the office is open for the period stated in your post).

Catlanta:
Yes, you can make a pick up this Saturday between the hours of 10am and 2pm. We have actually replied your emails but you have several threads on the same subject. Do try to keep to one thread so we can communicate with you better. We are currently receiving consignments and will surely get to yours soon. Your account will be updated as soon as it is ready for collection.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Catlanta: 7:16pm On Dec 21, 2014
Hello, I believe you were called yesterday. We'll be sending the package on Monday, to the address you provided. The package has been sighted and in good condition. Thank you for your patience. Do let us know when you receive it at your location.
dailydolar:
no body has contacted me till now or does your shortly means like 2 months ? ok i remember its just a word used to pacify the customer cos i have heard dis many times from ur customer care guys and u pls use anoda words. mind u i wont leave my sweat for u except u r ready to kill me i will definitely get my package weda u like it ot yes
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Catlanta: 7:21pm On Dec 21, 2014
Hello drakeskull, we had quite an interesting chat at our Ikeja office yesterday when you made your pickup. We are glad to have been of service and hope to serve you better again soon.
drakeskull:
S1410200277. I need an update ASAP. I'm in Ikeja already.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by kuru: 11:23am On Dec 22, 2014
@Irohadis
@Catlanta

im still wating for your response

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply)

Conspiracy Theory Of What Could ‘happen’ To Naira/dollar In The Next Few Weeks / Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos) / Two Men Pose With The Money They Are About To Cash Out At The ATM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.