Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

To The Girl Who.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Girl Who.. (634 Views)

Abuja Man Leaks Nudes Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see Photos / 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry / How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Girl Who.. by Orikinla(m): 3:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
To the girl who..
Watches the one person she loves
Fall in love
With somebody else.
I love you.

To the girl who..
Has family that
Always reminds her and
Tells her she's never good enough.
I love you.

~ By Rachel Angela, http://hellopoetry.com/rachel-angela/
Re: To The Girl Who.. by Unionised(m): 3:21pm On Sep 12, 2014
To the girl who..
Loves me, but still dey form...
Na you sabi.
Re: To The Girl Who.. by passionate88: 3:24pm On Sep 12, 2014
To the girl who...

has mounted hundreds of d!*ks but will tell a brother "No sex untill after wedding", Satan bless U
Re: To The Girl Who.. by ammyluv2002(f): 3:35pm On Sep 12, 2014
passionate88: To the girl who...

has mounted hundreds of d!*ks but will tell a brother "No sex untill after wedding", Satan bless U
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: To The Girl Who.. by MabraO: 3:41pm On Sep 12, 2014
to the girl who..
Who ve a boyfriend and claim she is single

May God help u
Re: To The Girl Who.. by immortalvoices(m): 3:41pm On Sep 12, 2014
to the girls who..
Won't study hard to get
A strong degree in school..
Ur beauty won't help you
In life because

The world is evolving and only the intelligent and beautiful one smiles at the end!
Re: To The Girl Who.. by passionate88: 8:41pm On Sep 12, 2014
To the girls who...

Knowingly date jerks and wouldn't quit the relationship even when their friends tell/advice them to and when the jerk breaks their hearts they have the audacity to shout "All guys are wicked"... May amadioha kiss your pu$$¥'s in sango's lesser name...
Re: To The Girl Who.. by passionate88: 3:04pm On Sep 14, 2014
To the girls who...

Will come to Nairaland and scream "MONEY ONLY IMPRESS LAZY GIRLS" or "MONEY IS NOT LOVE" but won't date that "tall, fair, handsome, caring, loving, honest, understanding, romantic but broke guy... May your name be written in the books of HELL and a special place reserved for you there.
Re: To The Girl Who.. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 14, 2014
To the girl who....

Demand money from her boyfriend like he s CBN...I piri your generation...
Re: To The Girl Who.. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 14, 2014
To the girl who.... puts a nice guy in friend zone and dates a player then come and say all guys are cheats. Lucifer don dry your cane with ata gugu.
Re: To The Girl Who.. by passionate88: 3:08am On Sep 28, 2014
To the girls who... hardly get admirers in the real world but come to NL to form Catherine Zeta Jones to the guys on NL.... Make I no talk sha

(1) (Reply)

The Awkward Truth About Nigerian Husbands / Things Girls Should Know / Men Only Listen To Their Partners For Six Minutes,25 Minutes If It's Their Pals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.