Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,941 members, 7,821,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

So Sad!! Teenager Get Infected By HIV Through Fixing Of Human Hair - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Sad!! Teenager Get Infected By HIV Through Fixing Of Human Hair (1280 Views)

I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel / See The World 's Most Painful S * X Toy Created By HIV Patient ( Photos ) / "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Sad!! Teenager Get Infected By HIV Through Fixing Of Human Hair by kikesblog(m): 6:57am On Oct 07, 2015
Here is a report we received today. Be careful where you get your weaves done ladies . . . ONLY at reputable salons:

A Georgia salon is under investigation after a teenager contracted HIV after getting a hair weave at a the salon. According to the police report, the teenager has never been sexually active and not an intravenous drug user. The teenager contracted the virus after receiving a popular sewn-in hair style that millions of women across the world wear.

Proper procedure of the hair style calls for braiding of the natual hair, then attaching human hair or synthetic hair that is wefted, usually referred to as “tracks”, to the braid using a sewing method including a needle and thread.

According to the teeanager, while receiving the sew in weave, her scalp was was punchered several times with the needle, causing bleeding in the scalp which later became scab wounds. “I didn’t think nothing of it, it’s happened before whenever I’ve gotten a sew in” says the teenager. Three weeks after getting the sew in weave, the teenager began to experience flu-like symptoms accompanied with aching muscles and rash, all early symptoms of an HIV infection.

The girl entered the emergency room one night where several tests were performed and questions were asked. She was released from the hospital. A week later, her mother received a call from a nurse urging them to come back to the hospital. “I was in disbelief. Total shock. I kept saying how can I have AIDS when I’m a virgin. That’s when the nurses asked me several questions and thats how I remember being wounded with the weave needle” recalls the teen.

The teen and her family, who wish to remain anonymous, have decided to take legal action in a civil suit against the salon for its unsanitary practices. The salon has already been fined by the state of Georgia.

www.laidenews.com
Re: So Sad!! Teenager Get Infected By HIV Through Fixing Of Human Hair by ORACLE1975(m): 6:58am On Oct 07, 2015
Sorry
Re: So Sad!! Teenager Get Infected By HIV Through Fixing Of Human Hair by Kingsasian(m): 7:18am On Oct 07, 2015
Contacting HIV while trying to be artificial. A good lesson to our artificial ladies.
Re: So Sad!! Teenager Get Infected By HIV Through Fixing Of Human Hair by naijaboiy: 7:22am On Oct 07, 2015
ORACLE1975:
Sorry
grin
Re: So Sad!! Teenager Get Infected By HIV Through Fixing Of Human Hair by Dekatron(m): 7:23am On Oct 07, 2015
I wish we had HIV vaccine.
Re: So Sad!! Teenager Get Infected By HIV Through Fixing Of Human Hair by Welcomme: 7:23am On Oct 07, 2015
SMH gannnnn
Re: So Sad!! Teenager Get Infected By HIV Through Fixing Of Human Hair by Chanchit: 7:41am On Oct 07, 2015
Something similar happened in Bowen teaching hospital too some years back, the boy should be around 12-13 and he was positive, I fear that day.
Re: So Sad!! Teenager Get Infected By HIV Through Fixing Of Human Hair by kikesblog(m): 7:44am On Oct 07, 2015
hmmm
Re: So Sad!! Teenager Get Infected By HIV Through Fixing Of Human Hair by kannymoore(m): 8:02am On Oct 07, 2015
Huh

Three weeks Later ke

Hmmmm!!

I smell lies.

(1) (Reply)

10 Shocking Pictures That Prove Inner Beauty In Girls Is What We Should Seek / This Message Will Inspire Ladies That Are Looking For 'readymade' Men / Is It Because Am Not Jovial.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.