Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

What Is The Greates Enemy To 2 Lovers? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Greates Enemy To 2 Lovers? (741 Views)

ENDTIME: See What This Girl Did To 2 Guys At A Local Pool (photo) / Time Table For Release Of Advanced Bang Rule.also Giving 3k Airtime To 2 Persons / can you love 2 lovers at a time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Greates Enemy To 2 Lovers? by MOORCHMOORE(m): 3:52pm On Sep 12, 2014
Drop your answers maybe with reasons, Lets see who gets it right.
Re: What Is The Greates Enemy To 2 Lovers? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 12, 2014
Distance.
Re: What Is The Greates Enemy To 2 Lovers? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 12, 2014
...... a may be nothing
Re: What Is The Greates Enemy To 2 Lovers? by ITbomb(m): 4:36pm On Sep 12, 2014
Lack of money or joblessness
Re: What Is The Greates Enemy To 2 Lovers? by MizMyColi(f): 4:37pm On Sep 12, 2014
3rd Party.
Re: What Is The Greates Enemy To 2 Lovers? by merit12(f): 4:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
Trust once both patner have trust for themselves believe me the love will wax stronger

Lack of comminication can kill a relationship,make sure to find out how she is

Make plans to spend time with her once in a while make arrangement to be with him or her

Pdp or acp ,ebola or boko ?

Gallarodo on my mind
Re: What Is The Greates Enemy To 2 Lovers? by valmunich(m): 4:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
Themselves
Re: What Is The Greates Enemy To 2 Lovers? by SpaceGoat: 4:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
you seem like gentlemen, do you have any crusher on here ?? if i doubt, cause if you are, you will be not debating about "lover enemy" aint that?? undecided

its okay, im here to help'
, pleas i highly recomnend you to this post pleas click here https://www.nairaland.com/1886882/finally-10-how-too-woo
Re: What Is The Greates Enemy To 2 Lovers? by Tallesty1(m): 4:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
MizMyColi: 3rd Party.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Greates Enemy To 2 Lovers? by b3llo(m): 6:30pm On Sep 12, 2014
Feeling of Insecurity.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Greates Enemy To 2 Lovers? by MisterLongman(m): 6:40pm On Sep 12, 2014
IMO, this is the best comment so far....... 3rd party can be anything, be it money, distance, family,friends,attention,time etc...... You nailed it

1 Like

Re: What Is The Greates Enemy To 2 Lovers? by MOORCHMOORE(m): 10:32pm On Sep 12, 2014
ppl are misunderstanding wot u meant by third party. Is it intruders (people), money, thrust etc be specific. You tried sha
Re: What Is The Greates Enemy To 2 Lovers? by MOORCHMOORE(m): 10:33pm On Sep 12, 2014
Vig86: ...... a may be nothing
Certainly there is
Re: What Is The Greates Enemy To 2 Lovers? by MOORCHMOORE(m): 10:37pm On Sep 12, 2014
merit12: Trust once both patner have trust for themselves believe me the love will wax stronger

Lack of comminication can kill a relationship,make sure to find out how she is

Make plans to spend time with her once in a while make arrangement to be with him or her

Pdp or acp ,ebola or boko ?

Gallarodo on my mind
dear ur jus trying to touch all angle. In 1 word they face a particular problem
Re: What Is The Greates Enemy To 2 Lovers? by MOORCHMOORE(m): 10:39pm On Sep 12, 2014
SpaceGoat: you seem like gentlemen, do you have any crusher on here ?? if i doubt, cause if you are, you will be not debating about "lover enemy" aint that?? undecided

its okay, im here to help'
, pleas i highly recomnend you to this post pleas click here https://www.nairaland.com/1886882/finally-10-how-too-woo
Non yet... Tnx 4 d linque.
Re: What Is The Greates Enemy To 2 Lovers? by MOORCHMOORE(m): 10:41pm On Sep 12, 2014
Yea, but onli wen it goes bad. In this context they madly in love, no sentiment or grudges
valmunich: Themselves

(1) (Reply)

Coolest Thing To Do Once He/she Say A "Yes"? / The Giving Mentality Of Ladies / The Craziest Thing You Can Do For Your Lover.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.