Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,255 members, 7,818,875 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Thread for South Korea prospective students - Travel (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thread for South Korea prospective students (536655 Views)

Nigerians In South Korea / Any Prospective Students For University Of Essex, Southend On Sea Campus? / South Korea Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (189) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by jazzpurejazz: 6:35pm On Jan 18, 2018
Guys, I have some decent offers from Korea, i have a really good friend there. I'm an entertainer and the money they are paying there can't be compared to here, my friend is interested in helping me to the last. He wants to make me an invitation and even send some money to help out. The problem I have is fear, because I'm not in Nigeria now and I cant apply from here and I will probably go on tourist then try to go out and come in when I secure a job(legal* in form of modeling contract). I want to enter first sha, is it best to go as tourist or conference? Which is safer considering I have a friend there and he is taking responsibility of for it. He is Korean entering Korea like you guys. Any words of advice you guys get abeg?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Leleky: 9:21pm On Jan 19, 2018
How many days does it take to legalise degree results at south Korea embassy in Nigeria?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 8:07pm On Jan 21, 2018
makapoda:

Pls can somebody give an answer to dis question is important to me
Yes
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 8:08pm On Jan 21, 2018
prinzabaz:
Any one within Seoul?
yongsan-Gu region to be precise.
I need urgent help.
have been trying to reach KUIS but their email addresses and contact phone number seems not to be responding.
I need someone to help me.
it's urgent
thanks
please urgent response
You already got help?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 8:15pm On Jan 21, 2018
tobiasbeecher:

Why will you pay 600k to an agent to get you to SK when you know that the chance of entering Korea is not guaranteed? Mind you, you cannot change your visa status from asylum to student visa, it is not done again. Why can't you use that 600k to secure admission in SK and secure your stay? Lastly, just disavow your mind of getting PR in SK as it is not easy. I will advise you to shelve any other plan and consider the student route.
Pure truth.

Tourist/conference visa does not guarantee entrance, Korea still send back majority of people that come on with such visa daily. So why spend that much on it.
I've seen a guy that his mum had to call, crying and begging that she sold everything which even made the matters worse because, you can't sell everything to send your son for conference.

Biko spend wisely

4 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Everest1989(m): 9:17pm On Jan 21, 2018
acadollar:

Pure truth.

Tourist/conference visa does not guarantee entrance, Korea still send back majority of people that come on with such visa daily. So why spend that much on it.
I've seen a guy that his mum had to call, crying and begging that she sold everything which even made the matters worse because, you can't sell everything to send your son for conference.

Biko spend wisely
Nwanne, please do you know about Goesan city in county in North Chungcheong Province? I mean about jobs there?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by dprinz99(m): 11:32pm On Jan 21, 2018
acadollar:

You already got help?
no no no
not yet
pls I really need u to help me.
I've not even paid my application fee and I sent the school a mail since last week to know if my documents have arrived but no reply toll date.
I've tried calling them but still same problem.
I need your help bro.
don't know if u can drop ur WhatsApp contact or ur email adress that u access most often,my time is fast spent.
please help a brother
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 4:37am On Jan 22, 2018
dprinz99:

no no no
not yet
pls I really need u to help me.
I've not even paid my application fee and I sent the school a mail since last week to know if my documents have arrived but no reply toll date.
I've tried calling them but still same problem.
I need your help bro.
don't know if u can drop ur WhatsApp contact or ur email adress that u access most often,my time is fast spent.
please help a brother

Dm me all the contact info u have for the school first
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 4:39am On Jan 22, 2018
Everest1989:

Nwanne, please do you know about Goesan city in county in North Chungcheong Province? I mean about jobs there?

Yes farm work dey that side.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by kcluv2men(m): 4:50am On Jan 22, 2018
Leleky:
How many days does it take to legalise degree results at south Korea embassy in Nigeria?
5 business day. It depends on the efficiency of the Vfs courier service. They delay sometimes, so just make sure you keep tabs on your application. The embassy itself doesn't delay.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by kcluv2men(m): 4:55am On Jan 22, 2018
Charlestochi:
Can someone easly get a job in south Korea
It depends on your location and visa status. But it's possible and it's tedious too.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Everest1989(m): 7:26am On Jan 22, 2018
acadollar:

Okay, thanks man.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by dprinz99(m): 1:00pm On Jan 22, 2018
acadollar:

Dm me all the contact info u have for the school first
I've sent u a PM bro
hoping to get your reply but meanwhile,im out of time already
here is their contacts:
** e-mail : global@kuis.ac
** Post address: (140-897) 17 Imjeonglo Yongsan-Gu Seoul, Korea University of International Studies language institute
** Tell : 02-2077-8740.
I need to pay my application fee before weekend.
God bless u bro
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Shakitibob0: 9:36pm On Jan 22, 2018
acadollar:

LMAO
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 2:47am On Jan 24, 2018
2 quick reasons why I ignore messages or emails:

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by okcharles7(m): 8:32pm On Jan 24, 2018
Good evening my fellows, please I really want to ask something bothering me about SK, can one get invitation from a company to work in SK? someone there already said he can send an invitation, and I'm sending him money to do it, is it possible? That's my question

Thanks
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by bonachenko(m): 11:24pm On Jan 24, 2018
acadollar:
2 quick reasons why I ignore messages or emails:

Big bro Acadollar I email you but you never response. Please I went to page 2 of this thread I can't see Mr David email address to mail him. I really need to study at Daehan theological university. Send me the card or his email please. Biko
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Sarang(f): 3:56am On Jan 25, 2018
I just have a question. Does Kiast accept WAEC from Nigerian Students or test scores?

I read they waive English tests for English speaking countries

Someone please help!
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 2:11pm On Jan 25, 2018
bonachenko:

Big bro Acadollar I email you but you never response. Please I went to page 2 of this thread I can't see Mr David email address to mail him. I really need to study at Daehan theological university. Send me the card or his email please. Biko
He is no more there
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 2:28pm On Jan 25, 2018
okcharles7:
Good evening my fellows, please I really want to ask something bothering me about SK, can one get invitation from a company to work in SK? someone there already said he can send an invitation, and I'm sending him money to do it, is it possible? That's my question

Thanks

No company will send you IV to WORK in Korea.
No company will even accept you to work and give you visa even if you enter Korea now because there's no visa like that, it does not EXIST.
So do not waste your money sir.

Except you studied IT courses or courses that make you marketable in Korea and you're fluent in Korean Language.
And you're smart enough to integrate, with enough Grace, You can get a professional working visa based on your portfolio and contact and not even upto %1 of Africans are getting it, they hire mostly people from Asian countries.

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by crude90: 3:57pm On Jan 25, 2018
pls house i want 2 get d current rundown of the price 2 process a s/k visa using a conference iv..
the agent break it down for me dis way..
iv 500usd
visa 650k
bta about 1500usd
den flight ticket..
pls gurus here hw true is dis pls...
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by crude90: 4:00pm On Jan 25, 2018
acadollar and co hw do i get ur email or contacts need 2 get some vital info from u...
thanks..
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by okcharles7(m): 4:18pm On Jan 25, 2018
acadollar:

No company will even accept you to work and give you visa even if you enter Korea now because there's no visa like that, it does not EXIST.

Except you studied IT courses or courses that make you marketable in Korea and you're fluent in Korean Language.
And you're smart enough to integrate, with enough Grace, You can get a professional working visa based on your portfolio and contact and not even upto %1 of Africans are getting it, they hire mostly people from Asian countries.

Bro, please which visa do you think the agent is about doing for us since it's not work visa, and he's promising getting us job before we arrive... He's known tho
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by NONNYG: 5:18pm On Jan 25, 2018
okcharles7:

Bro, please which visa do you think the agent is about doing for us since it's not work visa, and he's promising getting us job before we arrive... He's known tho
retirement visa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Shakitibob0: 6:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
NONNYG:
retirement visa
lolss
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by dprinz99(m): 7:28pm On Jan 25, 2018
acadollar:

bro acadollar
please help a brother
this school isnt replying my mails
have u contacted them for me?
I'm scared of even paying application fee due to their miscommunication kind of life.
I'm not happy over this,please help,u know I must apply for visa atleast one month to the enrollment deadline and im suppose to enroll on 10/3/18.just a month from now.
please help a brother
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by bonachenko(m): 10:35pm On Jan 25, 2018
acadollar:

He is no more there

Please if you have the new dean email pleaas help me with it. I want to also try Daegu University... Please should I go language course first or straight to master degree program. I just needed the one that will be fast in processing.... You always advise us never to spend money on activities of an agents or spend heavily on conference visa.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 4:07am On Jan 26, 2018
bonachenko:

Please if you have the new dean email pleaas help me with it. I want to also try Daegu University... Please should I go language course first or straight to master degree program. I just needed the one that will be fast in processing.... You always advise us never to spend money on activities of an agents or spend heavily on conference visa.
I don't have the current dean info however. Most schools have the contact email on their website. Try using that option to get in contact.
As for going straight to Masters, it depends on your school requirement. Most schools require you do Korean language first while some don't.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 4:13am On Jan 26, 2018
okcharles7:

Oga, I haff told you that there is no visa called working visa for Africans here.

But you no go hear. You no go ask your agent the name of the visa?
Majority of Africans that work here work illegal because no work visa for us except students that have 20hours per week and that one na still another long story.

If he end up doing Business visa for you, shebi you get plenty business BTA or better grace if not.. they sabi deport well.

Get correct explanations from your agent.

Korea don change well now.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 4:30am On Jan 26, 2018
Bikonu.

Korea don change immigration laws and visa rules.

They stay in strategic positions like Train stations to check if foreigners dey legal or not, if you run, they chase you untill they catch you and deport.
They recruited able bodied, 7pack men for the job.

They do stop and search and ask for ID.

Majority of people with visas issued are being deported without even seeing the promise land. Especially, those with visas not student.
They send people back, and if the person refuse to go back, they put the person in airport detention untill you're ready to go back.

There is no working visa for us here. Before they have but it's been abolished. It does not exist.

And to convert visa now inside Korea dey IMPOSSIBLE, you cannot come with conference/business and change to student. No visa is convertible now again even if you marry, they will lure you to go home and that they will process your marriage visa.
All the people that left since, never get their own visa to return, so why even wasting your time?

For people that use to come in and seek assylum.
Now if you seek assylum, they process your matter sharp sharp and carry you go court, next thing na exit order.

For work, they don sabi say people dey come their place come work. They haff blocked everywhere, Most Korean men agents that give work before no dey give work again especially for people with certain visas .

And even if you get luck get job, immigration dey enter many companies now with able bodied 6pack men.
They disguise themselves like they work in the same company and blend in to catch people and if you run.
They go chase you tire until they catch you, they recruited men with 6packs.

Or they will raid the company canteen, and block all exits and doors during lunch/ dinner time and capture every one red handed. From there many dey go straight to naija.
People wey get luck they pay fine of $1000 if na first time and if you get mouth and get person or get correct sponsor or correct visa. For language visa, business or conference, once they catch You, na bye bye.

Please, the days of come today, find job tomorrow don end.

Even to get Korean visa now na like passing thread for needle. E hard.

Hundreds of people are loosing their money for visa and majority to agents.
Imagine giving agent 300 to 600k, And he finally get you the visa, so far no be student visa, you only have %20 chance of coming inside Korea.

And if you're an E boy, now anya ndi eke is in Ulo aku, they go carry you go better questioning or even detain you for one small money like that.
And before as foreigners, you can withdraw any amount you want from bank, even $500k
But Now, once you open acct, your acct is limited and configured to only $300 withdrawal.

Take note:
For now, if you have 300k And above and wan come here strictly for hussle, please do not waste it,
Please use it and invest in Agriculture or something profitable.
The chances of making it is very low now. Except you're a good gambler.

2 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by bonachenko(m): 6:34am On Jan 26, 2018
acadollar:

I don't have the current dean info however. Most schools have the contact email on their website. Try using that option to get in contact.
As for going straight to Masters, it depends on your school requirement. Most schools require you do Korean language first while some don't.

Thanks bro, I have email most schools on Korea Language course, waiting for their reply

God bless your hand senior
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by NONNYG: 6:50am On Jan 26, 2018
acadollar:
Bikonu.

Korea don change immigration laws and visa rules.

They stay in strategic positions like Train stations to check if foreigners dey legal or not, if you run, they chase you untill they catch you and deport.
They recruited able bodied, 7pack men for the job.

They do stop and search and ask for ID.

Majority of people with visas issued are being deported without even seeing the promise land. Especially, those with visas not student.
They send people back, and if the person refuse to go back, they put the person in airport detention untill you're ready to go back.

There is no working visa for us here. Before they have but it's been abolished. It does not exist.

And to convert visa now inside Korea dey IMPOSSIBLE, you cannot come with conference/business and change to student. No visa is convertible now again even if you marry, they will lure you to go home and that they will process your marriage visa.
All the people that left since, never get their own visa to return, so why even wasting your time?

For people that use to come in and seek assylum.
Now if you seek assylum, they process your matter sharp sharp and carry you go court, next thing na exit order.

For work, they don sabi say people dey come their place come work. They haff blocked everywhere, Most Korean men agents that give work before no dey give work again especially for people with certain visas .

And even if you get luck get job, immigration dey enter many companies now with able bodied 6pack men.
They disguise themselves like they work in the same company and blend in to catch people and if you run.
They go chase you tire until they catch you, they recruited men with 6packs.

Or they will raid the company canteen, and block all exits and doors during lunch/ dinner time and capture every one red handed. From there many dey go straight to naija.
People wey get luck they pay fine of $1000 if na first time and if you get mouth and get person or get correct sponsor or correct visa. For language visa, once they catch You, na bye bye.

Please, the days of come today, find job tomorrow don end.

Even to get Korean visa now na like passing thread for needle. E hard.

Hundreds of people are loosing their money for visa and majority to agents.
Imagine giving agent 300 to 600k, And he finally get you the visa, so far no be student visa, you only have %20 chance of coming inside Korea.

And if you're an E boy, now anya ndi eke is in Ulo aku, they go carry you go better questioning or even detain you for one small money like that.
And before as foreigners, you can withdraw any amount you want from bank, even $500k
But Now, once you open acct, your acct is limited and configured to only $300 withdrawal.

Take note:
For now, if you have 300k And above and wan come here strictly for hussle, please do not waste it,
Please use it and invest in Agriculture or something profitable.
The chances of making it is very low now. Except you're a good gambler.

finally SK don cast cry

Maybe guys go try North Koreagrin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (189) (Reply)

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.