Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Thread for South Korea prospective students - Travel (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thread for South Korea prospective students (537095 Views)

Nigerians In South Korea / Any Prospective Students For University Of Essex, Southend On Sea Campus? / South Korea Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (189) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 03, 2018
Everest1989:

Thanks for the info...this health report, is the one from government hospital, right?

Pls can somebody give an answer to dis question is important to me
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by manneger2: 7:55pm On Jan 04, 2018
Pls acadolar can u guide me to traveling to south Korea, d details and every thing pls.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by CplusJason: 10:51am On Jan 05, 2018
Will be in the beautiful city of Seoul by the end of this month. cool

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Everest1989(m): 11:07am On Jan 05, 2018
CplusJason:
Were you offered admission at Seoul National University?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by CplusJason: 11:08am On Jan 05, 2018
Everest1989:

Thanks for the info...this health report, is the one from government hospital, right?
Brilliant question. Cos $9,050 is alot of money to joke with.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by CplusJason: 11:09am On Jan 05, 2018
Everest1989:
Were you offered admission at Seoul National University?
Nope, going to hustle bro.

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Everest1989(m): 11:16am On Jan 05, 2018
CplusJason:
Nope, going to hustle bro.
Okay brother...o di sharp...wish you success
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by CplusJason: 11:18am On Jan 05, 2018
Everest1989:
Okay brother...o di sharp...wish you success
Many thanks. When are you coming?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Everest1989(m): 11:35am On Jan 05, 2018
CplusJason:
Many thanks. When are you coming?
May be around August.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by CplusJason: 11:48am On Jan 05, 2018
Everest1989:

May be around August.
Just around the corner.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Everest1989(m): 11:53am On Jan 05, 2018
CplusJason:
Just around the corner.
Yes.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by prinzabaz: 1:00pm On Jan 05, 2018
Any one within Seoul?
yongsan-Gu region to be precise.
I need urgent help.
have been trying to reach KUIS but their email addresses and contact phone number seems not to be responding.
I need someone to help me.
it's urgent
thanks
please urgent response
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by tobiasbeecher: 6:03pm On Jan 05, 2018
CplusJason:
Congrats but be ready for their mean immigration. Make sure you know the visa category you're coming with. If it is conference then be sure to know about the conference, have your hotel reservation, return ticket etc. Once you're stopped by an immigration officer, be bold and confident in your answers and always maintain eye contact with him. SK immigration is one of the most notorious in the world for deporting people from the airport. Remember, having a SK visa is not a criterion that you will be allowed into SK. Prepare yourself for any eventuality.

4 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by CplusJason: 10:09pm On Jan 05, 2018
tobiasbeecher:

Congrats but be ready for their mean immigration. Make sure you know the visa category you're coming with. If it is conference then be sure to know about the conference, have your hotel reservation, return ticket etc. Once you're stopped by an immigration officer, be bold and confident in your answers and always maintain eye contact with him. SK immigration is one of the most notorious in the world for deporting people from the airport. Remember, having a SK visa is not a criterion that you will be allowed into SK. Prepare yourself for any eventuality.
Many thanks bro. I really appreciate this info.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by prinzabaz: 10:08am On Jan 06, 2018
prinzabaz:
Any one within Seoul?
yongsan-Gu region to be precise.
I need urgent help.
have been trying to reach KUIS but their email addresses and contact phone number seems not to be responding.
I need someone to help me.
it's urgent
thanks
please urgent response
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by rummmy: 12:10pm On Jan 06, 2018
Good day friendz,plz I want to know if it is cheaper to travel to Sk as a master student or an ordinary hustler..but the real aim is hustling...how much should one be looking @ to spend if one have to travel as a hustler and a master student...your advice is highly needed.cc prinzabaz and others
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by rummmy: 1:47pm On Jan 06, 2018
Waiting
rummmy:
Good day friendz,plz I want to know if it is cheaper to travel to Sk as a master student or an ordinary hustler..but the real aim is hustling...how much should one be looking @ to spend if one have to travel as a hustler and a master student...your advice is highly needed.cc prinzabaz and others
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by prinzabaz: 12:01pm On Jan 08, 2018
please I need help I need someone IN KOREA to help me contact KUIS THANKS
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Dgovernor88: 2:45pm On Jan 08, 2018
[quote author=mryoung16 post=54711925][/quote] bros good day, I'm having a plan to come over and work in South Korea (SK) with visiting visa through Abuja which one agent promise to help me secure the visa with 600k. But my main fear is that I don't know how, getting work there will be to me and how I can secure permanent resident (PR) or how to extend it without having any problems along the line if I happen to be there and am also planning to study there ones I have PR or any documents that can help me live and work then I will sponsor myself. And I also have a traveling experience because I know that living in another country is not easy to compare with our Nija and is everywhere, but all I want to know is how I can make it by getting PR or extending it before it will overstay because I don't like being illegal in another mans country. Thank you waiting to get a good reply from you
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Dgovernor88: 2:49pm On Jan 08, 2018
Hello Sir I'm having a plan to come over and work in South Korea (SK) with visiting visa through Abuja which one agent promise to help me secure the visa with 600k. But my main fear is that I don't know how, getting work there will be to me and how I can secure permanent resident (PR) or how to extend it without having any problems along the line if I happen to be there and am also planning to study there ones I have PR or any documents that can help me live and work then I will sponsor myself. And I also have a traveling experience because I know that living in another country is not easy to compare with our Nija and is everywhere, but all I want to know is how I can make it by getting PR or extending it before it will overstay because I don't like being illegal in another mans country. Thank you waiting to get a good reply from you
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by tobiasbeecher: 5:01pm On Jan 08, 2018
Dgovernor88:
Hello Sir I'm having a plan to come over and work in South Korea (SK) with visiting visa through Abuja which one agent promise to help me secure the visa with 600k. But my main fear is that I don't know how, getting work there will be to me and how I can secure permanent resident (PR) or how to extend it without having any problems along the line if I happen to be there and am also planning to study there ones I have PR or any documents that can help me live and work then I will sponsor myself. And I also have a traveling experience because I know that living in another country is not easy to compare with our Nija and is everywhere, but all I want to know is how I can make it by getting PR or extending it before it will overstay because I don't like being illegal in another mans country. Thank you waiting to get a good reply from you
Why will you pay 600k to an agent to get you to SK when you know that the chance of entering Korea is not guaranteed? Mind you, you cannot change your visa status from asylum to student visa, it is not done again. Why can't you use that 600k to secure admission in SK and secure your stay? Lastly, just disavow your mind of getting PR in SK as it is not easy. I will advise you to shelve any other plan and consider the student route.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Pentagon1993(m): 10:58pm On Jan 08, 2018
PLEASE ACADOLLAR, I NEED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS OR FACEBOOK NAME. THANKS MINE IS festus.c.eboh@gmail.com
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Jachan: 3:32am On Jan 09, 2018
With a TOEFL score of 110/120, where can I go? Am an undergraduate
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Shakitibob0: 11:50am On Jan 09, 2018
Jachan:
With a TOEFL score of 110/120, where can I go? Am an undergraduate
aaaaahhh!! Are you serious it's 110/120? Baba go USA
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by chaiks: 7:05pm On Jan 09, 2018
abeg where can I study international relation in Korea? I need to expand and learn the Korean lang as well. any open application ?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by deligatus(m): 7:25am On Jan 10, 2018
please are there schools still open for admission?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Olumighty2038(m): 7:25am On Jan 10, 2018
ACADOLLAR please what are my chances of getting South Korea visa through school, i have been following the tread from the beginning,I have Btech in Building Engineering, but I don't mind to start a from scratch,how much can I hold altogether for the visa including the flight ticket
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Olumighty2038(m): 7:29am On Jan 10, 2018
gurus in the house please what are my chances of getting South Korea visa through school, i have been following the tread from the beginning,I have Btech in Building Engineering, but I don't mind to start a from scratch,how much can I hold altogether for the visa including the flight ticket.pls you can contact me through this Email.... olagundoyeolumide@gmail.com
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Leleky: 9:35am On Jan 14, 2018
Please , what's Visa issuance number or certificate from south Korea universities all about. Do they provide it for students coming from Nigeria?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Everest1989(m): 9:52am On Jan 14, 2018
Leleky:
Please , what's Visa issuance number or certificate from south Korea universities all about. Do they provide it for students coming from Nigeria?
Nwanne kee ije? how far with the university, they reason you the admission?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by KIDfurniture(m): 12:36pm On Jan 14, 2018
Asides from student visa - how can one get a visa to visit this country ?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Charlestochi: 7:50pm On Jan 17, 2018
Can someone easly get a job in south Korea

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (189) (Reply)

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.