Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

How Do I Stop Loving - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Stop Loving (1521 Views)

Can You Stop Loving Your Partner? / Can You Suddenly Stop Loving Someone??? / How To Make Someone Stop Loving You Without Heart Break (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Stop Loving by jnrbayano(m): 8:17pm On Sep 13, 2014
InZA:

Ladies and this type of trumped up self motivation advices... Really, this would not work... In the first place you don't even know why she wants to stop loving him, you only addressed it on the basis of if he hurt her, what if he didn't, what if he's the sweetest thing since pounded yam and oha... Maybe she's loving the guy from a distance and the guy doesn't even have the faintest whiff of her existence.. Maybe she doesn't want him to know she loves him because she feels he would turn her down hence she just wants to drown the whole in love feeling.

The bold, Epic combo!! Cloud 9 pilot!!!

Nwa afo igbo daalu. cool
Re: How Do I Stop Loving by dannyfillz(m): 8:38pm On Sep 13, 2014
If itz true love forget it,it will be hard to get out of it
If u can learn to forget about this person den u didn't love him at all....
Re: How Do I Stop Loving by InZA: 9:50pm On Sep 13, 2014
jnrbayano:

The bold, Epic combo!! Cloud 9 pilot!!!

Nwa afo igbo daalu. cool

Nwoke dalu oo cool
Re: How Do I Stop Loving by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 13, 2014
No need to stop loving the person if you have to force yourself. There is nothing wrong with love.
Re: How Do I Stop Loving by InZA: 10:06pm On Sep 13, 2014
QueenRAW: maybe you should read agsin....from your comment it foesnt seem as if you took the time to fully read and comprehend what I wrote.
I did not make any assumptions of her situation......if you read carefully you'll see that I only addresed him hurting her as an 'IF' and did so After the bold section......
Regardless of the circumstances, Loving yourself is the best way to get over loving someone else.

I understood you well enough... That's why I said you only based your advice on if the guy hurt her, you didn't really give any "prescription" if the converse was the case or if the guy hadn't hurt her in anyway.. Even if loving yourself is the best way of getting over loving someone else.. I think loving one's self shouldn't just be a function of getting over someone else... It should be a default setting.. The person's basic template.. Don't you agree?
Re: How Do I Stop Loving by zadok60: 12:07am On Oct 11, 2014
cry WHY DON'T YOU JUST TELL HIM ITZ OVER BETWEEN YOU TWO,LIKE YOU DID BEFORE..C'MON BABY!!! cry
Re: How Do I Stop Loving by zadok60: 12:12am On Oct 11, 2014
HAS HE NOT DONE ENOUGH TO MAKE YOU STOP LOVIN UR BF?...Y DON'T U JUST FORGET ABT UR BF AND GO ON WITH HIM.SO SIMPLEEEEEEEE
Re: How Do I Stop Loving by zadok60: 12:14am On Oct 11, 2014
Bleep Love...I'm used to it,like seriously!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Do You Think She Should Marry? / Which Of These Girls Would You Love To Date / Woman Dumped By BF Spends 1 Week Eating Chicken Wings At Fastfood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.