Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,007 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Woman Dumped By BF Spends 1 Week Eating Chicken Wings At Fastfood - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Dumped By BF Spends 1 Week Eating Chicken Wings At Fastfood (1523 Views)

See How Nigerian Girl Dumped By Boyfriend After Bleaching To Satisfy Him(photo) / Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers / I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Dumped By BF Spends 1 Week Eating Chicken Wings At Fastfood by oyinkanolu: 5:48am On Oct 23, 2014
Lovesick Tan Shen, 26, went to the fast food chain in search of some comfort food to get over the break-up.
But seven days later Tan was still ordering chicken wings with a side of extra large fries at the KFC near a train station by her home.
Tan said:

‘I was walking around feeling miserable and decided to stop off at the KFC at the train station.I hadn’t planned on staying there long, I just wanted some chicken wings.But once I got in there and started eating I decided I needed time to think.I didn’t want to go back to my apartment because it was full of memories of him. So I stayed.'

After a few days employees at the chicken shop began to worry about Tan.Worker Jiang Li Lung, 22, said:

Read full story here - http://www.remspot.com.ng/2014/10/woman-dumped-by-bf-spends-1-week-eating.html

Re: Woman Dumped By BF Spends 1 Week Eating Chicken Wings At Fastfood by Nobody: 5:59am On Oct 23, 2014
That means she's fly now grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dumped By BF Spends 1 Week Eating Chicken Wings At Fastfood by Pennywise(m): 6:23am On Oct 23, 2014
oyinkanolu:
Lovesick Tan Shen, 26, went to the fast food chain in search of some comfort food to get over the break-up.
But seven days later Tan was still ordering chicken wings with a side of extra large fries at the KFC near a train station by her home.
Tan said:

‘I was walking around feeling miserable and decided to stop off at the KFC at the train station.I hadn’t planned on staying there long, I just wanted some chicken wings.But once I got in there and started eating I decided I needed time to think.I didn’t want to go back to my apartment because it was full of memories of him. So I stayed.'

After a few days employees at the chicken shop began to worry about Tan.Worker Jiang Li Lung, 22, said:

Read full story here - http://www.remspot.com.ng/2014/10/woman-dumped-by-bf-spends-1-week-eating.html

Poor innocent thing. A Nigerian girl will be busy thinking of how to get even. The stoopid boy is probably infatuating himself with a new angel thinking he is in love. He gets laid a couple of times and begin to see that this new one is human afterall.

Can someone look for a way to bring her to NL bc there are many lonely hearts here. Besides we make better lovers than those small slanty eyed yellow boys.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dumped By BF Spends 1 Week Eating Chicken Wings At Fastfood by Princecalm(m): 6:28am On Oct 23, 2014
This is what happens when you don't have a side guy.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumped By BF Spends 1 Week Eating Chicken Wings At Fastfood by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 23, 2014
Silly gal;
Re: Woman Dumped By BF Spends 1 Week Eating Chicken Wings At Fastfood by Pennywise(m): 6:35am On Oct 23, 2014
Princecalm:
This is what happens when you don't have a side guy.

You advocate side guys for a girl's security or so these is enough punny to go round?
Re: Woman Dumped By BF Spends 1 Week Eating Chicken Wings At Fastfood by freshness2020: 6:38am On Oct 23, 2014
...when love grows sour! Sorry sweet ♈όϋ will find a better man that deserves ♈όϋ ! But I believe that chicken wings will help ♈όϋ fly so high for a new catch!

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumped By BF Spends 1 Week Eating Chicken Wings At Fastfood by jujutom(m): 6:43am On Oct 23, 2014
Re: Woman Dumped By BF Spends 1 Week Eating Chicken Wings At Fastfood by AfricanApple(f): 6:47am On Oct 23, 2014
grin na truly love sick o, becos of man fa.
Re: Woman Dumped By BF Spends 1 Week Eating Chicken Wings At Fastfood by Spicylate(f): 8:17am On Oct 23, 2014
eya fa!! sorry.
Re: Woman Dumped By BF Spends 1 Week Eating Chicken Wings At Fastfood by stevecantrell: 8:20am On Oct 23, 2014
I hope she had enough coleslaw to go with it lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Dumped By BF Spends 1 Week Eating Chicken Wings At Fastfood by Afrok(m): 8:59am On Oct 23, 2014
Immediately I saw the topic I knew it can never be in Nigeria or happened to a Nigerian, I trust my naija sisters in the house no dulling for them, they'll simply say "good riddance to bad rubbish" tongue.

I dey talk am say love is meant for oyinbos, Dem dey love with all their heart come join their brain with the love undecided. Smh...
Re: Woman Dumped By BF Spends 1 Week Eating Chicken Wings At Fastfood by OohMpa: 9:32am On Oct 23, 2014
9ja Ladies should learn to take lessons from this chick. We'd provide 2 weeks of KDR chicken if need be....

We boyfriends are tired of snake in the eagle shadow beatingangry
Re: Woman Dumped By BF Spends 1 Week Eating Chicken Wings At Fastfood by stinggy(m): 11:02am On Oct 23, 2014

Chicken wings won't solve the problem.
End your miserable life now!
Silly thing angry
Re: Woman Dumped By BF Spends 1 Week Eating Chicken Wings At Fastfood by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 23, 2014
Comfort food can be of great help. cheesy
Re: Woman Dumped By BF Spends 1 Week Eating Chicken Wings At Fastfood by itstpia1: 3:17pm On Oct 23, 2014
what about when they closed?
Re: Woman Dumped By BF Spends 1 Week Eating Chicken Wings At Fastfood by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 23, 2014
itstpia1:
what about when they closed?

Lol maybe she bought extras. Anyway at a point one has to face reality.
Re: Woman Dumped By BF Spends 1 Week Eating Chicken Wings At Fastfood by 100Cents: 4:06pm On Oct 23, 2014
I pity this lady.

She can do this because of no boko haram in her country...
Re: Woman Dumped By BF Spends 1 Week Eating Chicken Wings At Fastfood by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:16pm On Oct 23, 2014
Lol. This is just crazy.
Re: Woman Dumped By BF Spends 1 Week Eating Chicken Wings At Fastfood by Hermanie(m): 8:03pm On Oct 23, 2014
All I can say is ;
She get plenty money if not she for no dey there dat long.

*KFC chicken wings is quite expensive

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Tired Of Waiting? 10 Top Places You Can Find Good Men / How Many Of You Did This?..(photo) / Why Does Spendn On Ladies Give Guys Massive Boost of Confidence 2 Initiate Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.