Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,666 members, 7,955,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:17 AM

Which Of These Books Would You Buy First - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Which Of These Books Would You Buy First (44609 Views)

When You Buy One Gala..(pics) / Which Of These Books Would U Like To Buy / Akpors Went To Book Shop, Saw These Books And Fainted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by nifton(m): 12:19pm On Sep 18, 2014
Hehehe,Dis shud av been d best selling books but unfortunately they are country ban books,so na borrow i go borrow or Op any link for download.
Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by redcap: 12:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
tiamiyukunle69: Joy of poverty by Dangote cos to him he is still not rich yet

I will gladly buy Dangote's book.I want to be as poor as he is now. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
''how to win
champions league''

By David Moyes.
Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by AfroBlue(m): 12:24pm On Sep 18, 2014
'How we rounded up and sent all looters to the evil forest'
By the NL e-anti corruption team
Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 18, 2014
Dead Joke.
Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by Luminary1: 12:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
lol
Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by wiringdpt(m): 12:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
Arsehole
MizMyColi: The Yoruba Nation - Best Tribe In Nigeria
By Ralph Uwazuruike.
Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by MizMyColi(f): 12:31pm On Sep 18, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
wiringdpt: Arsehole Accurate.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by arsetalks(m): 12:31pm On Sep 18, 2014
Funny thread but on the front page? I thought that place should be for serious threads?
Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by obainojazz(m): 12:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
lildrop:
yu missed it man....
it shud b ao to b intelligent by d OP
dayuum

u re ryt...since its irony
Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by Coldfeet(f): 12:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
"The dangers of smoking weed" Written by Fela Anikulapo Kuti.

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by zikclassiq(m): 12:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
Finepaparazy: WHICH OF THESE BEST SELLERS BOOKS...
WOULD YOU BUY

1. How to Look handsome by
Obasanjo

2. Secret of Successful Marriage
by Pastor Chris O

3. Foods that wil make you
Grow Tall by Osita Iheme

4. MyLove for Nigeria by
Abubakar Sheakeau

5. Tips to get Married by
Genevieve Nnaji

6.The Joy of Poverty by Aliko
Dangote

7.Tips for Passing ur English
Language by Patience Jonathan.

8. Good Governance by Gov T A Orji.

9. The Poeple are my Friends
by Ebola

Drop your favourite book..
Successful Presidential Spokesman by Abati
Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by hensben(m): 12:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
How to look handsome by obasanjo, reasons; cos it will be comic to read nothing more,it will not influence negatively or cause any societal damage unlike others.
Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by newacca: 12:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
#4. My love for Nigeria grin
I'm sure the literature will be written well and I'll appreciate the prudent use of ironies in it. Happy reading smiley
Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
Awwww very funny books. How about how to live long by death. Lolz
Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by Nicepoker(m): 12:44pm On Sep 18, 2014
Are we suppose to comment on this piece of trash?
Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by Gynacologist(m): 12:45pm On Sep 18, 2014
dammytosh: Is this a joke ?

A very insensitive joke if you ask me.
jump into d riva
Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by siegfried99(m): 12:51pm On Sep 18, 2014
Boc4real: 1) How to Look handsome by
Obasanjo ...Because he's handsome
grin grin grin

I'll buy 19,000 copies of that book grin
Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by ladej(m): 12:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
sirjohnson: Lolz, I would buy none. I recommend you get this ebook, it will change you life just like it changed mine. See the ebook Here: http://www.etcnaija.com/?p=8426 you can become rich and free by simply reading it.
we no want cheesy
Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by Idrismusty97(m): 12:53pm On Sep 18, 2014
4. MyLove for Nigeria by
Abubakar Sheakeau

Dangote
These are the two i would buy first cheesy. What about

"How to be a wise president" by Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

"101 things you must know before reconstructing a four storey building" by T.B Joshua

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by molas02: 12:53pm On Sep 18, 2014
understanding the secret of solid foundation......by TB Jos

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by GowonAbacha: 12:55pm On Sep 18, 2014
obainojazz: still prefer how to be stu..pid by the op
Mr man this doesn't call for insults na...everyone is here to have fun.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
nairaland mods........

idiat jux lk d op

block mee.....e no mean undecided
Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by GowonAbacha: 12:58pm On Sep 18, 2014
Why the yoruba's will continue to dominate politics and government in nigeria by chinasaekperem & chinasaekperem3 grin
Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by rattlesnake(m): 12:58pm On Sep 18, 2014
Finepaparazy: WHICH OF THESE BEST SELLERS BOOKS...
WOULD YOU BUY

1. How to Look handsome by
Obasanjo

2. Secret of Successful Marriage
by Pastor Chris O

3. Foods that wil make you
Grow Tall by Osita Iheme

4. MyLove for Nigeria by
Abubakar Sheakeau

5. Tips to get Married by
Genevieve Nnaji

Dangote

7.Tips for Passing ur English
Language by Patience Jonathan.

8. Good Governance by Gov T A Orji.

9. The Poeple are my Friends
by Ebola

Drop your favourite book..

this is bullsh*t menn
Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by LaRoyalHighness(f): 12:58pm On Sep 18, 2014
This is a joke....right?
Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
Scyllapatron: ''how to win
champions league''

By David Moyes.arsene wenger
fixed

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by 5minsmadness: 1:05pm On Sep 18, 2014
looking4job: HELLO NAIRALANDERS,

PLEASE SAVE A BROTHER. SAVE A SOUL. I'M FRUSTRATED AND SINKING IN ABJECT POVERTY cry cry. I NEED A JOB URGENTLY AND I WILL SINCERELY APPRECIATE ANY FORM OF HELP RENDERED TO ME CONCERNING GETTING EMPLOYED. IF YOU'RE IN POSITION TO HELP WITH ANY USEFUL INFORMATION, KINDLY PM ME. GOD BLESS YOU ALL
Go to family section
Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by Hamatrony(m): 1:05pm On Sep 18, 2014
Joy of Poverty by Dangote
Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 18, 2014
ZUBY77: This kind of topic is why corporate bodies refused to advertise on Nairaland by Linda Ikeji.

Oga free that thing.... You have traffic on that your global bullshyt courtesy of Nairaland. Stop being hypocritical. Why did you open the page in the first place? Nairaland is more of a community than a blog. Am looking at your signature now and am seeing the link to your website... Try that on LIB. They will censor it out! Abeg..... Seun is a small god. Acknowledge that.

8 Likes

Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by Idrismusty97(m): 1:06pm On Sep 18, 2014
Why are most people complaining. I don't know why you can't see the joke in the OP write up. Lighten up dudes.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Guy Asks His Ex-Girlfriend Back, She Accepts & He Tells Her It's April Fool / Kuvuki Land / When Your Bank Asks You To Bring Proof Of Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.