Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Which Of These Books Would You Buy First - Jokes Etc (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Which Of These Books Would You Buy First (44257 Views)

When You Buy One Gala..(pics) / Which Of These Books Would U Like To Buy / Akpors Went To Book Shop, Saw These Books And Fainted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by Rainbowmarve: 6:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
Tips 4 passing english-patience jonathan

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by Emodeee: 7:04pm On Sep 18, 2014
making money with NOISE by TERRY G
Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by Mayorwer: 7:24pm On Sep 18, 2014
[quote author=IamTitanium]Dangers of plastic surgery-Kim kardashian

How to score goals-Mikel Obi

Easy steps to becoming successful in the music industry-Tonto dike in collaboration with ModeNine grin

How to Lose 25kg in 2 weeks-Rick Ross

Secrets of self control-2baba

Goodluck Jonathan,our hope for the future-Wole Soyinka
[s]
Wives,submit to your husbands-Chimamanda Adichie[[/s]/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by mentorandfriend(m): 7:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
sirjohnson: Lolz, I would buy none. I recommend you get this ebook, it will change you life just like it changed mine. See the ebook Here: http://www.etcnaija.com/?p=8426 you can become rich and free by simply reading it.
Which way Nigeria?
Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by Heycube(m): 7:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
Finepaparazy: WHICH OF THESE BEST SELLERS BOOKS...
WOULD YOU BUY

1. How to Look handsome by
Obasanjo

2. Secret of Successful Marriage
by Pastor Chris O

3. Foods that wil make you
Grow Tall by Osita Iheme

4. MyLove for Nigeria by
Abubakar Sheakeau

5. Tips to get Married by
Genevieve Nnaji

6.The Joy of Poverty by Aliko
Dangote

7.Tips for Passing ur English
Language by Patience Jonathan.

8. Good Governance by Gov T A Orji.

9. The Poeple are my Friends
by Ebola

Drop your favourite book..

How to put an end to indefinite strike by ASUU
Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by supereagle(m): 8:28pm On Sep 18, 2014
Boomed .
Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by AbdulSokoto(m): 8:40pm On Sep 18, 2014
Chai, i never read any post at ths forum that pass ths one, hehehehe obasanjo!!!
Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by zizytd(m): 8:41pm On Sep 18, 2014
How to stop beefing by nairalanders.
All this pple wae dae shout dis topic no deserve fp, una no gree write make we c, hardly will u c a topic on nairaland without beef.
Nairalanders beefing since 19 oh oh

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by iheanyi40(m): 8:58pm On Sep 18, 2014
gbaskiboy: kai! Jona wife don suffer
I tell u bro
Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by destante(f): 8:59pm On Sep 18, 2014
I opened to see something serious but I got a shocker. Hilarious thread grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by just4fun(m): 9:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
OP!! U 4got 2 add one; HOW TO END INCESSANT STRIKES IN NIGERIA by Resident Doctors grin grin grin
Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by xtervaganza(m): 9:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
Dear op, Obj at your age is far more handsome than u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by GovWahala: 10:29pm On Sep 18, 2014
obainojazz: c them
Goat u are here making useless jokes, instead of u to buy the book "how to treat mental illness"
Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by obainojazz(m): 10:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
GovWahala: View GovWahala's Profile
Nairaland Forum / GovWahala's Profile
(Follow This Member )
Send E-Mail Message To GovWahala
Time registered: December 21, 2013
Time spent online : 3 days & 18 hours
View GovWahala's posts (355) | View GovWahala's
topics (0)
Sections Most Active In: Politics, Celebrities ,
Romance
Following:
Akshow
(
ur boring life
Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by honeric01(m): 10:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
Be an advocate of truth by insincerenigerian

The dangers of excess fat by berem

How to manage your Internet data by Musiwa

Maturity in the making by tellwisdom

Around the world in 5 minutes by sweetlemon

The dangers of tribalism by Chino

Don't vote party, vote personality by gbawe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by GovWahala: 10:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
obainojazz: ur boring life
Is this the best u can come up with?
Goat up ur game, so we can flow on the same frequency. U are far too down make my whipping u streesful. Dumbo!
Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by Lamasta(m): 10:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
All of the above at once cos they are all Bestseller
Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by xprimate(m): 11:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
World peace by Adolf Hitler
The dividend of western education by Abubaka shakaw
Human anatomy volume 3 by Clifford Oji
The Christian faith by General Abacha
Advanced offshore oil exploration by Basket mouth

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by seyirock(m): 11:31pm On Sep 18, 2014
angryit was so funny dat l forgot to laugh
Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by wirelessssss(m): 11:36pm On Sep 18, 2014
How to be sensitive to the plight and misfortunes of others. ..-by OP

Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by moriton(m): 11:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
How to post dryness by the op
Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by rexzqcom(m): 12:49am On Sep 19, 2014
You are crazy@op. This must be from the joke section.
Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by torresbruce671: 1:45am On Sep 19, 2014
check out here>>>>>>>>> WWW.MONEYKIN.COM

Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by PenSniper: 4:10am On Sep 19, 2014
englishmart: if you like wear all the glasses in the world, it won't make you intelligent.

Gosh, where is the sense in this trash of a post or is it envy-freak ?
Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by englishmart(m): 5:51am On Sep 19, 2014
PenSniper:

Gosh, where is the sense in this trash of a post or is it envy-freak ?

mtscheew
Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by Mescopaul(m): 6:42am On Sep 19, 2014
Following God's Plan For Your Life - By Kenneth Hagin.

Read that spiritual book and ur life will never be the same again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by idinc(m): 7:01am On Sep 19, 2014
FAMILY PLANNING BY 2face Idibia

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by franklingud(m): 9:17am On Sep 19, 2014
'How to be wise and smart' by Akpors and John okafor
Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by stuzzy: 10:31am On Sep 19, 2014
no 8
Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 19, 2014
lwkmd
Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by Sike(m): 6:12pm On Sep 19, 2014
I want all!
Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by sixteendigits: 9:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
Finepaparazy: WHICH OF THESE BEST SELLERS BOOKS...
WOULD YOU BUY

1. How to Look handsome by
Obasanjo

2. Secret of Successful Marriage
by Pastor Chris O

3. Foods that wil make you
Grow Tall by Osita Iheme

4. MyLove for Nigeria by
Abubakar Sheakeau

5. Tips to get Married by
Genevieve Nnaji

6.The Joy of Poverty by Aliko
Dangote

7.Tips for Passing ur English
Language by Patience Jonathan.

8. Good Governance by Gov T A Orji.

9. The Poeple are my Friends
by Ebola

Drop your favourite book..

I'll buy The joy of poverty by Aliko Dangote

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Job Wahala / Best Answer To A Girl Who Wants All Qualities In A Man / Guy Asks His Ex-Girlfriend Back, She Accepts & He Tells Her It's April Fool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.