Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Which Of These Books Would You Buy First - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Which Of These Books Would You Buy First (44241 Views)

When You Buy One Gala..(pics) / Which Of These Books Would U Like To Buy / Akpors Went To Book Shop, Saw These Books And Fainted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by pchax: 2:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
tiamiyukunle69: Joy of poverty by Dangote cos to him he is still not rich yet

And also to Mariam Abacha.

"...no matter how much they discover my husband's money, I can never be as poor as Dangote".

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by yomanovic: 2:14pm On Sep 18, 2014
sirjohnson: Lolz, I would buy none. I recommend you get this ebook, it will change you life just like it changed mine. See the ebook Here: http://www.etcnaija.com/?p=8426 you can become rich and free by simply reading it.

How I no go buy? I go by the one authored by Patience Jonathan.
Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by yusufu16: 2:15pm On Sep 18, 2014
Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by pchax: 2:15pm On Sep 18, 2014
IamTitanium:

Wives,submit to your husbands-Chimamanda Adichie

I don't understand this book. Can someone give me a short review please
Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by nonny1212: 2:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
how to have have and maintain white teeth - by FULANI CATTLE REARERS
Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by obainojazz(m): 2:18pm On Sep 18, 2014
GowonAbacha:
Mr man this doesn't call for insults na...everyone is here to have fun.
dayuum....who I in salt

obasanjo...or oyakhilome
.or patience
Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by lolaxavier(m): 2:19pm On Sep 18, 2014
Quite funny...
Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by Ishilove: 2:25pm On Sep 18, 2014
Who put this shiit on the frontpage?? I need to slap whoever it is angry
Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by ceejay675(m): 2:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
lolz.....cant stop laughing.
how to score 30 goals in a season.....by danny welbeck featuring sanogo
Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by Dayjhihannon01(m): 2:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
Finepaparazy: WHICH OF THESE BEST SELLERS BOOKS...
WOULD YOU BUY

1. How to Look handsome by
Obasanjo

2. Secret of Successful Marriage
by Pastor Chris O

3. Foods that wil make you
Grow Tall by Osita Iheme

4. MyLove for Nigeria by
Abubakar Sheakeau

5. Tips to get Married by
Genevieve Nnaji

6.The Joy of Poverty by Aliko
Dangote

7.Tips for Passing ur English
Language by Patience Jonathan.

8. Good Governance by Gov T A Orji.

9. The Poeple are my Friends
by Ebola

Drop your favourite book..

None sir!!! And please admission seekers shouldn't forget dat admission into DIARISGOD UNIVERSITY OF LINGUISTICS is On... No PUTME, No O'Level, JUST WAKA COME

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by jericco1(m): 2:46pm On Sep 18, 2014
Smh. I was expecting Nineteen Eighty Four.
Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by mrmatt(m): 2:50pm On Sep 18, 2014
WOULD YOU BUY

Obasanjo

by Pastor Chris O

Grow Tall by Osita Iheme

4. MyLove for Nigeria by
Abubakar Sheakeau

Genevieve Nnaji

Dangote

by Ebola

. How to conduct free and fair Election by Maurice Iwu

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by kennosklint(m): 2:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
winkI nor get money so I nor go buy...abi dem go dash mewell dangote's anyway
Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by Sheenor: 2:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
ayusco85: .

Any book from patience goodluck jonathan is a best seller. That's the only one I will buy. No matter how much
lol

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by Samgreguc(m): 2:55pm On Sep 18, 2014
How to score goals by Mikel.
Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by darlingnuel(m): 3:02pm On Sep 18, 2014
Joke! Irony! Mockery!
Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by authority2006(m): 3:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
The one written by Shekau and the one written by Patience Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
None! grin
Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by Divineboy42(m): 3:26pm On Sep 18, 2014
WOULD YOU BUY

Obasanjo

by Pastor Chris O

Grow Tall by Osita Iheme

4. MyLove for Nigeria by
Abubakar Sheakeau

Genevieve Nnaji

Dangote

by Ebola

This one na jamb question oo. *sits down at my desk @ jamb hall and tries to go through the questions again* *the invigilator order* PENS UP!!!, submit your papers!
Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by Isk(f): 3:26pm On Sep 18, 2014
slimmy05: Why are you laughing tongue Now you got my attention.. you look pretty though, nice heels, but I hope its not made from palgroove, Onipanu undecided
lol.
They are from Onipanu #proudlynaija tongue
Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by kajoula(m): 3:29pm On Sep 18, 2014
[size=18pt]SEE PEE-POO[/size] !

Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by Indializzie(f): 3:30pm On Sep 18, 2014
How to be employed, presently- By Me: Indializzie

I'm lookin 4 a job oh...a 2.1 graduate of Finance
Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by MightySparrow: 3:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
Tips to get Married by
Genevieve Nnaji

I would rather buy this cos I am Rev. Father
Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by MightySparrow: 3:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
Tips to get Married by
Genevieve Nnaji

I would rather buy this cos I am a Rev. Father
Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 18, 2014
WOULD YOU BUY

Obasanjo

by Pastor Chris O

Grow Tall by Osita Iheme

4. MyLove for Nigeria by
Abubakar Sheakeau

Genevieve Nnaji

Dangote

by Ebola

It's only #9 I will run away from. I no even fit touch the book
Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
Isk: lol.
They are from Onipanu #proudlynaija tongue
angry Don't like when you quote me with your tongue out. angry I'll just bite off your hips undecided
Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
ZUBY77:

My comment was meant to be sarcasm.

Pity you didn't see that.

Seun a small God?

Really?

Now I know where the fraud Churches get their flocks.

Spare that your sarcasm excuse. The other day, I say a comment you made on a thread when seun was being compared with linda ikeja. You were purposefully being denigratory and you tried to hide it behind an "advise"! What you dont know is that seun has affected the lives of millions more than you know. I have never been to that linda blog before but due to too much hype, I decided to stroll in today. What I saw on the homepage was so nonsensical. Everything there was bullshyt from head to toe! Infact, people that visit that blog should be classified as illiterates... Nothing life impacting was being discussed there and every comment there was so scattered! Have you been to Nairaland education section before? The family section? The traditional section? Or even the sexuality section which you are a boss there? Didnt you notice that seun is miles away from what you have in mind? You think that young man is interested in money? He is there building Nairaland daily to become a massive tool for world change either negatively or positively because I dont know his motive yet! That brings me to the issue of seun being a small god... Yes I still maintain it. He is a small god! Why? He built a small world called Nairaland where you come and see everything.... Both good and bad. In Nairaland just like our physical world built by our almighty God; you see both evil and good... You see both positive and negative. For there to be good, evil must necessarily exist. The main question is; ON WHICH SIDE ARE YOU ON? The side of good or the side of evil? Thats why we have what is called freedom and choice. Same goes for Nairaland. When you open the front page, you see both interesting and uninteresting news. What is interesting for you, may be loathed and uninteresting for me e.g.... Your global runs story and sexcapades. I hate that your website with passion. Another example is the sexuality section on Nairaland. I hate that section with passion. But I have a friend who literally worships that section. He is always there daily. I dont think seun is taking sides right now. He is just being objective and not subjected to a view which is the best thing for a business to move on. So for there to be peace and justice, everyone must have their share. Thats why you come on Nairaland and see topics like; Kim Kardashian and Beyonce who wore it better? And you also see topics like; How to maintain a healthy diet for the family! Personally, the latter topic suits my lifestyle and adds value to my life. Thats the thread I will click naturally! I will ignore Kim Kardashian and her bullshyte comparison...On the other hand, a sizeable portion of the Nigerian youth are trendy and fashion oriented. They see the former thread as what adds value to their life. Naturally, they click it. How does all these affect seun? TRAFFIC BRO... TRAFFIC! Seun is not interested in whether people are adding anything positive or negative to their life. All he is interested in is TRAFFIC! Adding something positive or negative to people's life is something of choice on the part of the thread opener.... Again bro, I dont think that young man lacks money. For all I care, he may be the owner of those schools being advertised on frontpage monthly or he may even be the owner of AuctionExport. He may even own a betting site. Also the way he likes dogs, he may own a big dog pound! I have an instinct that if you programme what he programmes daily, you may not have time to be a celebrity like linda Ikeja does.... Always in the camera and showing property off. So, do you still think he needs co-operate adverts after this philosophical analysis of what may be happening around him? Personally, I have made a lotta cash from Nairaland and so, I think I owe it a social obligation to defend it whenever its under attack! By the way, come back to Nairaland 2030! You may be suprised if it has not eclipsed all the forums in the world. It may even have a commerce sister website much more bigger than jumia and konga... E.g Nairamarket.com.ng

All these takes patience, humility and hardwork bro. Finally, I owe my loyalty, respect and honour to the Almighty God and not to any Church or seun. Literally speaking, seun is a small god who is changing lives either positively or negatively (depending on those who visit nairaland and what they choose to view) but not one worthy of worship or praise. I even have intentions to beat him up.... For banning my other account. Ciao bro.

10 Likes

Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by Indializzie(f): 3:45pm On Sep 18, 2014
How to build a solid sky scrapper- TB Joe

How to bring back our girls- G E Joe

How to win Project Fame - Flourish
Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by OILOFGLADNESS: 3:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
WOULD YOU BUY

Obasanjo

by Pastor Chris O

Grow Tall by Osita Iheme

4. MyLove for Nigeria by
Abubakar Sheakeau

Genevieve Nnaji

Dangote

by Ebola

waoooooo ! what a creative right up. i miss nairaland
Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by ZUBY77(m): 3:51pm On Sep 18, 2014
exxell:

Spare that your sarcasm excuse. The other day, I say a comment you made on a thread when seun was being compared with linda ikeja. You were purposefully being denigratory and you tried to hide it behind an "advise"! What you dont know is that seun has affected the lives of millions more than you know. I have never been to that linda blog before but due to too much hype, I decided to stroll in today. What I saw on the homepage was so nonsensical. Everything there was bullshyt from head to toe! Infact, people that visit that blog should be classified as illiterates... Nothing life impacting was being discussed there and every comment there was so scattered! Have you been to Nairaland education section before? The family section? The traditional section? Or even the sexuality section which you are a boss there? Didnt you notice that seun is miles away from what you have in mind? You think that young man is interested in money? He is there building Nairaland daily to become a massive tool for world change either negatively or positively because I dont know his motive yet! That brings me to the issue of seun being a small god... Yes I still maintain it. He is a small god! Why? He built a small world called Nairaland where you come and see everything.... Both good and bad. In Nairaland just like our physical world built by our almighty God; you see both evil and good... You see both positive and negative. For there to be good, evil must necessarily exist. The main question is; ON WHICH SIDE ARE YOU ON? The side of good or the side of evil? Thats why we have what is called freedom and choice. Same goes for Nairaland. When you open the front page, you see both interesting and uninteresting news. What is interesting for you, may be loathed and uninteresting for me e.g.... Your global runs story and sexcapades. I hate that your website with passion. Another example is the sexuality section on Nairaland. I hate that section with passion. But I have a friend who literally worships that section. He is always there daily. I dont think seun is taking sides right now. He is just being objective and not subjected to a view which is the best thing for a business to move on. So for there to be peace and justice, everyone must have their share. Thats why you come on Nairaland and see topics like; Kim Kardashian and Beyonce who wore it better? And you also see topics like; How to maintain a healthy diet for the family! Personally, the latter topic suits my lifestyle and adds value to my life. Thats the thread I will click naturally! I will ignore Kim Kardashian and her bullshyte comparison...On the other hand, a sizeable portion of the Nigerian youth are trendy and fashion oriented. They see the former thread as what adds value to their life. Naturally, they click it. How does all these affect seun? TRAFFIC BRO... TRAFFIC! Seun is not interested in whether people are adding anything positive or negative to their life. All he is interested in is TRAFFIC! Adding something positive or negative to people's life is something of choice on the part of the thread opener.... Again bro, I dont think that young man lacks money. For all I care, he may be the owner of those schools being advertised on frontpage monthly or he may even be the owner of AuctionExport. He may even own a betting site. Also the way he likes dogs, he may own a big dog pound! I have an instinct that if you programme what he programmes daily, you may not have time to be a celebrity like linda Ikeja does.... Always in the camera and showing property off. So, do you still think he needs co-operate adverts after this philosophical analysis of what may be happening around him? Personally, I have made a lotta cash from Nairaland and so, I think I owe it a social obligation to defend it whenever its under attack! By the way, come back to Nairaland 2030! You may be suprised if it has not eclipsed all the forums in the world. It may even have a commerce sister website much more bigger than jumia and konga... E.g Nairamarket.com.ng

All these takes patience, humility and hardwork bro. Finally, I owe my loyalty, respect and honour to the Almighty God and not to any Church or seun. Literally speaking, seun is a small god who is changing lives either positively or negatively (depending on those who visit nairaland and what they choose to view) but not one worthy of worship or praise. I even have intentions to beat him up.... For banning my other account. Ciao bro.

Damnnn.
I never knew you could write this much.
Would you join me on globalruns.com.
I will create a section for you.

Stop wasting your time trying to advice someone who already knows what you will never know.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Books Would You Buy First by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 18, 2014
This is a good reminder to all that you can't have everything
Aunty Gene has not failed maritally , the fact that she is not in a man's house as his wife does not mean she was not admired or wanted
This same pretty lady had a child very early in life
The child's father should seek to Mary the mother of his child
It's the right and Godly thing to do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Job Wahala / Best Answer To A Girl Who Wants All Qualities In A Man / Guy Asks His Ex-Girlfriend Back, She Accepts & He Tells Her It's April Fool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.