Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Hilarious!Fans Bash SAHARA REPORTERS After It Reported Being Under Attack*PHOTOS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hilarious!Fans Bash SAHARA REPORTERS After It Reported Being Under Attack*PHOTOS (3160 Views)

Fans Bash MTN For # Istandwithbuhari / 20 Members Of A Family Killed In Maiduguri Attack (Photos) / Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious!Fans Bash SAHARA REPORTERS After It Reported Being Under Attack*PHOTOS by wheesin(m): 8:43am On Sep 13, 2014
finally....they are finished
Re: Hilarious!Fans Bash SAHARA REPORTERS After It Reported Being Under Attack*PHOTOS by donphilopus: 9:03am On Sep 13, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

NwaAnambra, I will call odinma and co for you! Steer clear of my mention.

Lol... Threat?!
Re: Hilarious!Fans Bash SAHARA REPORTERS After It Reported Being Under Attack*PHOTOS by Adindupeter: 9:08am On Sep 13, 2014
presher: later u will claim to be igbo ;now u cannot control ur emotions.egift and obiagelli and cleverly na funny people una be

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious!Fans Bash SAHARA REPORTERS After It Reported Being Under Attack*PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 13, 2014
brainpower: With this bashing against SR it shows that people are already getting tired of this online negative report about Nigeria. People no longer see them as being against the president but against the country itself. The problem with APC is that they started this their negative bashing against the president oo early including the formation of the party. I could swear that APC would have won the presidential election hands down as at 5 or 6months ago but right now people are getting tired of these too many negativities about the country. It now sounds ridiculous, as at 6months ago they made it look like Nigeria wouldn't have been in existence by now. I still maintain that these negative threads will end as soon as 2015 elections come and go, they will come back when 2019 approaches. Let's join hands to build this nation even though I know fully well that Nigeria isn't supposed to be a country but what can we do? Even apart from politics, so much negativity in life doesn't make one happy it actually weighs you down. Let's be guided.

Wow how did you jump from SR to APC? Brainless.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious!Fans Bash SAHARA REPORTERS After It Reported Being Under Attack*PHOTOS by Pangea: 9:17am On Sep 13, 2014
Check the ethnicity of most of the purported attackers and your eyes will open!

Igbos always on the wrong side of history since 1960!

1 Like

Re: Hilarious!Fans Bash SAHARA REPORTERS After It Reported Being Under Attack*PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 13, 2014
Pangea: Check the ethnicity of most of the purported attackers and your eyes will open!

Igbos always on the wrong side of history since 1960!

They can support evil Ehen. Gosh!

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious!Fans Bash SAHARA REPORTERS After It Reported Being Under Attack*PHOTOS by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:25am On Sep 13, 2014
presher: later u will claim to be igbo ;now u cannot control ur emotions.egift and obiagelli and cleverly na funny people una be

I hate to share the same ethnic grouping with dumb heads like you, who only preach hatred for other ethnic groups!

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious!Fans Bash SAHARA REPORTERS After It Reported Being Under Attack*PHOTOS by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:27am On Sep 13, 2014
donphilopus:

Lol... Threat?!

My brother! He knows the implication, hence the sudden retreat grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious!Fans Bash SAHARA REPORTERS After It Reported Being Under Attack*PHOTOS by shizzleStar: 9:32am On Sep 13, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

NwaAnambra, I will call odinma and co for you! Steer clear of my mention.
mumu, what are you waiting for? is that your surname?

NgeneUkwenu:

My brother! He knows the implication, hence the sudden retreat grin grin
lmao..gringrin look at this fool, i just came on line now and saw this, i ask you again what are you waiting for? ewu
Re: Hilarious!Fans Bash SAHARA REPORTERS After It Reported Being Under Attack*PHOTOS by o42austino(m): 9:45am On Sep 13, 2014
more attack on them pls.
Re: Hilarious!Fans Bash SAHARA REPORTERS After It Reported Being Under Attack*PHOTOS by Dannylux: 10:02am On Sep 13, 2014
Its total annihilation would be wholly appreciated!
Re: Hilarious!Fans Bash SAHARA REPORTERS After It Reported Being Under Attack*PHOTOS by Afroconnect: 10:29am On Sep 13, 2014
Sahara reporter sure sympathizes with boko haram,maybe its owner(s) follows sme islamic sect as boko haram or some of their reporters or editor/management have ties/interests with boko haram.

No sane neutral paper will sensationalize and glorify terrorists like sahara does.

Terrorists are evil,no need or good in making them seem like heroes.
Re: Hilarious!Fans Bash SAHARA REPORTERS After It Reported Being Under Attack*PHOTOS by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 13, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

I hate to share the same ethnic grouping with dumb heads like you, who only preach hatred for other ethnic groups!
funny boy ,keep trolling

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tambuwal’s Defection: Four Options Before PDP / Checkout The T-shirts Trending Towards Democracy Day May 29th. / Betrayal? PDP Chief Who Worked For APC Victory Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.