Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide (23709 Views)

I’m More Than Ready To Meet Modu Sheriff In Court – Fani-kayode / Ali Modi-Sheriff In Umuahia For Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving - Photos / ''This May Be Why Jonathan Couldn’t End Boko Haram Insurgency'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by dustydee: 9:35am On Sep 13, 2014
Who do we believe?
Abati said he was part of a delegation of Nigerians living in Chad that came to welcome the president and now Vanguard is saying he was part of the Chadian president's delegation.

2 Likes

Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by korondo: 9:36am On Sep 13, 2014
tit: This is how northern governors spend their state allocations and impoverish their people.
Sherrif is buying up Tchad.
Kwankwaso is buying up Niger and Sudan. His grandfather is from Sudan.
Shettima is from Sudan and is investing there.
Lamido owns half of Niger.

they do not believe in Western Nigeria.
you are out the topic pls
Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by Mekateka: 9:38am On Sep 13, 2014
sebali:

BROS U DULL
just like your father.
Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by korondo: 9:40am On Sep 13, 2014
omenka: I think this is the most useless and naïve presidency the world's ever seen. I make bold to say they sound smarter with their mouth shut. Imagine issuing one denial after the other every passing day because it swims and thrives in filth!!

They should know by now, before they say anything regarding a scandal, Nigerians already know they are about to be served another LIE!!

Fvcking peanut heads.
100 percent true
Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by stan241(m): 9:42am On Sep 13, 2014
Been following this topic closely and all i can deduce is that someone is surely lying hence the constant need to come up with an excuse from all sorts of avenues..p.s...why would an aide choose to remain anonymous on an issue as sensitive as this that is meant to clear the presidency....story reeks of a lot of blurred lines honestly. ..in a sane country someone would have been fired

1 Like

Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by Jodesky(m): 9:45am On Sep 13, 2014
henrysam: We are very funny in this country. Most of the post here claims government is lying without giving us evidence that will counter government assertion.
If sheriff was in Chad does that stop the president from having bilateral discussion on security with thechadian president.
Sheriff name was not in the list of government delegations to Chad.
I just wonder when we are going to grow up in this country. Ug it has been fake news from BBC news or sharareporters most of the op here will believe.we cannot be negative to our government and expect positive things to happen to us.
That is why we remain like this.

Again, you have missed your drugs. That explains why your memory has shut down.
The issues are pretty clear. Reuben Abati posted a picture of GEJ holding a security meeting on Boko Haram with the Chadian President AND with Bunu Sheriff, a suspected BH sponsor seated, in attendance.
The issue is not about airport reception. My grouse is why a suspected BH sponsor (so says our own DSS) would sit with two presidents to discuss same BH issue. Apart from the question of his locus standi at that meeting, does it make any sense at all having such a discussion to his hearing?
Is he a Govt official of either of the two countries? Why would people allow politics to becloud their sense of reasoning in a matter with such negative security implications?
Most of the idiotic comments as yours on this thread are capable of drawing us back.
I guess the people claiiming the president is benefitting from BH crisis may have a point afterall, now that an alleged sponsor is now involved in bilateral talks on same crisis.

4 Likes

Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by 2kris(m): 9:48am On Sep 13, 2014
Is either pdp are sponsoring boko haram to retain power or apc are sponsoring boko haram to gain power .....that my evaluation...what about urs
Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by omenka(m): 9:49am On Sep 13, 2014
superstar1:

What is my rebuttal, presidency's voltron?
As in ehn!!! Some peeps go just see word somewhere then decide use am, just to sound learned, without taking a moment to look up its meaning and appropriate application, and then wind up making a fool of themselves.

Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by mbulela: 9:53am On Sep 13, 2014
superstar1: Story for the gods.

Tales by moonlight.

Once upon a time, time time........

Next thing they will tell us that the Chadian president insisted on Sherriff sitting in the same room when he and GEJ talked.
I wonder why we even bother with the lies that come out of this govt.
One thing I am certain of, the lies they tell will consume them one day. That is always the inevitable end with lies and propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by mbulela: 9:54am On Sep 13, 2014
dustydee: Who do we believe?
Abati said he was part of a delegation of Nigerians living in Chad that came to welcome the president and now Vanguard is saying he was part of the Chadian president's delegation.

Maybe he was both.
Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by bacca2: 9:55am On Sep 13, 2014
mistudreh: Yawa don cast finish, u come dey do cover up... Those bloods they are sharing in Boronu will answer.
This is what you get when you have a deceptive government in power

1 Like

Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by olajide8(m): 10:01am On Sep 13, 2014
henrysam: We are very funny in this country. Most of the post here claims government is lying without giving us evidence that will counter government assertion.
If sheriff was in Chad does that stop the president from having bilateral discussion on security with thechadian president.
Sheriff name was not in the list of government delegations to Chad.
I just wonder when we are going to grow up in this country. Ug it has been fake news from BBC news or sharareporters most of the op here will believe.we cannot be negative to our government and expect positive things to happen to us.
That is why we remain like this.
If you believe the nigerian government - you would believe our economy would crumble within 6months if the subsidy on petroleum products wasn't removed totally(corruption) - no be sure-P, dem channel the same removed partial subsidy too - did nigeria economically- crumble?
Why are people so gullible in nigeria*

2 Likes

Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by bacca2: 10:05am On Sep 13, 2014
mbulela:

Next thing they will tell us that the Chadian president insisted on Sherriff sitting in the same room when he and GEJ talked.
I wonder why we even bother with the lies that come out of this govt.
One thing I am certain of, the lies they tell will consume them one day. That is always the inevitable end with lies and propaganda.
Next they will say he was part of the Chibok delegation

3 Likes

Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by udatso: 10:05am On Sep 13, 2014
Mekateka: APC fools are free to believe their propaganda stories about the president, but one thing I want the APC fools to know is that; GEJ will rule Nigeria till 2019. PDP voted him in 2011 and PDP are ever ready to vote for him again in 2015. So APC fools go and disturb the useless Buhari you wasted your vote on and stop disturbing our GEJ because he is only responsible for those that voted for him.

As long as this country remains Nigeria and not pdp Nigeria, the citizens irrespective of their political affiliations have every right to hold the fg responsible for any form of negligence or dereliction of duty, misinformation or a conduct that is wrong morally, politically, socially, legally and all the "lly"(s) available.

Maybe you think you are safe with your laptop somewhere in your poverty-stricken, penury-insured, lice infested one room
space and call people fools for trying to see things with an open mind but clearly your ignorance is
insuperable. Not everyone is like you.

Your statements is likened to that of a
worthless scumbag, nitwit, ignoramus.

I pray the lust for filthy lucre and pecuniary
interests does not turn you into a tribalistic, corruption tolerating, and unsympathetic being as long as the infected do not belong to your party.

And for the record, President Gej was not voted into office by pdp supporters alone. Even a secondary school kid knows this. Don't let me take you for a kindergarten based on the way you think

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by focus7: 10:06am On Sep 13, 2014
bossmini84:
Ur brain is halved baked if u don't understand simple xplanation amodu sheriff was with the entourage that welcomed the president. Can the president change the entourage of the host NO. Was ruben abati lyiong when he said amodu sheriff did not follow the president NO so who is been decivied. U are the one deciving urself useless oloshi activist who thrives on propaganda.
ur insultive nature speaks loud of ur pathetic upbringing, I blame ur parents and the environment from where u were raised. That u chose to be gullible to believe anything that comes from the presidency and pdp spokemen does not mean everyone will toll the same path. I still maintain there is more to whatever this administration is letting d governed, this is d most deceptive regime. Do u still believe u are been told d truth of d gross rot taken place in NNPC, do u still believe ur government is telling u all they know about Jarret and d bunkery cartel dat spread through SS? Wise up man and stop wallowing in stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by Chubhie: 10:06am On Sep 13, 2014
omenka: Hayman Roth to Michael during the meeting in Havana, Cuba. cheesy

This dude, you should go live in Sicily!! smileycool
LOL. More like hostile takeover here in Naija.
Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by Kessyy2k4(m): 10:09am On Sep 13, 2014
mistudreh: Yawa don cast finish, u come dey do cover up... Those bloods they are sharing in Boronu will answer.
smiley wat of 2teachers wa-ec, waec wu can tell us, u come wit any No 2!.....Na only u waka cum!grincheesy madam pee ebola jonadaf no go kill me wit laugh oogrin
Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by obailala(m): 10:14am On Sep 13, 2014
New day, new denial... Even though I do not still believe this second attempt at damage control by the presidency, I must say it is a better and more coherent explanation than the first silly stories shared by Reuben Abati yesterday that "GEJ just bumped into Sheriff at the airport"...

Sometimes however, silence is golden. I would not subscribe to the presidency admitting that it committed a blunder but all these responses and denials aimed at damage control are unnecessary. Nigerians forget very easily and if not for the senseless denials popping in daily from the presidency, this issue would have been long forgotten by now...

1 Like

Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by Caseless2: 10:24am On Sep 13, 2014
tit: This is how northern governors spend their state allocations and impoverish their people.
Sherrif is buying up Tchad.
Kwankwaso is buying up Niger and Sudan. His grandfather is from Sudan.
Shettima is from Sudan and is investing there.
Lamido owns half of Niger.

they do not believe in Western Nigeria.
fake story frm vanguard pdp.
Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by jibga(m): 10:26am On Sep 13, 2014
GEJ is only responsible for those that voted for him.hahahaha ignorance is more dangerous than ebola.
Mekateka: APC fools are free to believe their propaganda stories about the president, but one thing I want the APC fools to know is that; GEJ will rule Nigeria till 2019. PDP voted him in 2011 and PDP are ever ready to vote for him again in 2015. So APC fools go and disturb the useless Buhari you wasted your vote on and stop disturbing our GEJ because he is only responsible for those that voted for him.

1 Like

Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by Skillz02(m): 10:37am On Sep 13, 2014
I think FG are taking us for granted

1 Like

Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by Toble: 10:39am On Sep 13, 2014
Iykopee:

Show evidential proof, the president went to Chad with Sheriff.
what proof do you want ? Between is Nigeria not big enough for investment? what are we saying here, I always say this administration is full of impunity and incompetent leaders...Let's just choose right come2015
Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by Toble: 10:39am On Sep 13, 2014
Iykopee:

Show evidential proof, the president went to Chad with Sheriff.
what proof do you want ? Between is Nigeria not big enough for investment? what are we saying here, I always say this administration is full of impunity and incompetent leaders...Let's just choose right come2015. God bless We Nigerians.
Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by arewanationz: 10:54am On Sep 13, 2014
viczing:

Ikpu nne gi fvcking
Otu mpa gi is crazy
Amu nne gi there

Janjanweed apc e goat

You sound familiar... grin
Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by Mekateka: 11:01am On Sep 13, 2014
jibga: GEJ is only responsible for those that voted for him.hahahaha ignorance is more dangerous than ebola.
TOWN-CRIER continue to cry while GEJ supporters enjoy their president tongue
Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by mistudreh(m): 11:02am On Sep 13, 2014
bacca2: This is what you get when you have a deceptive government in power
Na so bro.... Dem go meet us for polls come 2015!
Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by makzeze: 11:03am On Sep 13, 2014
Senator Sheriff should be deported back to Chad.
He is a Chadian sponsored agent want to destroy Nigeria.
Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by bacca2: 11:04am On Sep 13, 2014
mistudreh:
Na so bro.... Dem go meet us for polls come 2015!
Jonathan will be voted President of TAN grin
Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by OLADD: 11:05am On Sep 13, 2014
reedbam: "Modu sherrif entrenched in their political and economical affairs in chad" undecided how shameful can this government be, unapologetic lying goons. Is it not 'a president ' that resigned for economic policy deficiency, another for a glitch in transportation, for ours to just admit that he is wrong and put his citizen's interest above his godd.amn ambition is a herculean task. angry.

Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by arewanationz: 11:09am On Sep 13, 2014
Damsman10:

I learnt that "THEY ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER, +FG+CHAD+SHERIFF... =Boko Haram

Afterall, some people are speculating that most Boko haram members are Chadian merceneries.
Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by mistudreh(m): 11:20am On Sep 13, 2014
Kessyy2k4: smiley wat of 2teachers wa-ec, waec wu can tell us, u come wit any No 2!.....Na only u waka cum!grincheesy madam pee ebola jonadaf no go kill me wit laugh oogrin
Chai!.... Dia is God oooo
Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by Mekateka: 11:22am On Sep 13, 2014
udatso:

As long as this country remains Nigeria and not pdp Nigeria, the citizens irrespective of their political affiliations have every right to hold the fg responsible for any form of negligence or dereliction of duty, misinformation or a conduct that is wrong morally, politically, socially, legally and all the "lly"(s) available.

Maybe you think you are safe with your laptop somewhere in your poverty-stricken, penury-insured, lice infested one room
space and call people fools for trying to see things with an open mind but clearly your ignorance is
insuperable. Not everyone is like you.

Your statements is likened to that of a
worthless scumbag, nitwit, ignoramus.

I pray the lust for filthy lucre and pecuniary
interests does not turn you into a tribalistic, corruption tolerating, and unsympathetic being as long as the infected do not belong to your party.

And for the record, President Gej was not voted into office by pdp supporters alone. Even a secondary school kid knows this. Don't let me take you for a kindergarten based on the way you think

your CRY CRY on nairaland alone reflect how bad poverty has eaten deep into your bone marrow. Young man get something reasonable doing because GEJ is not in any way responsible for your poverty. The laziness of your father is responsible for your woes. And please take your cursed-life away from my post because I no get hand for your poverty ooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts / President Buhari Meets With African Ambassadors And CEO Of Samsung (PIX) / Tinubu: I Was Doubtful, Confused During Presidential Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.