Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide (23716 Views)

I’m More Than Ready To Meet Modu Sheriff In Court – Fani-kayode / Ali Modi-Sheriff In Umuahia For Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving - Photos / ''This May Be Why Jonathan Couldn’t End Boko Haram Insurgency'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by KBrown: 8:29pm On Sep 13, 2014
drnoel: Really, but what are we talking about here. A nigerian governor took funds from his state to extensively invest in another country and everybody is still smiling and asking GEJ why he allowed the thief and boko haram sponsor to attend a security meeting. Are u nigerians well at all
Impunity impunity this is the hLmark of impunity

That is the sad situation in my country my dear friend.
To a sane mind, the explanation by the Government agents as posted by the OP is quite clear but the opposition would rather abuse the President on something that is clearly out of his control. They cannot claim they saw Modu Sheriff boarding the fight out of Nigeria with the President and have equally not told us how the President should have taken control in Chad by ordering the host President's friend to get lost. Surely, that would be against protocol. I'm just a concerned Nigeria, nobody should attack me!
Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by OLADD: 9:18pm On Sep 13, 2014
KBrown:

That is the sad situation in my country my dear friend.
To a sane mind, the explanation by the Government agents as posted by the OP is quite clear but the opposition would rather abuse the President on something that is clearly out of his control. They cannot claim they saw Modu Sheriff boarding the fight out of Nigeria with the President and have equally not told us how the President should have taken control in Chad by ordering the host President's friend to get lost. Surely, that would be against protocol. I'm just a concerned Nigeria, nobody should attack me!
[color=#006600][/color]

God bless you. May your days be long in truth and peace. At least you have shown that there are still reasonable people on nairaland. As for those who have allowed impugned hatred to reshape their sense of judgement, may their conscience judge them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Seye Oladejo: We Will Help Gbadamosi In Resuscitating His Dead Political Career / Onitsha-Asaba Head Bridge Locked Down Due To Delta State L.G Elections (Photos) / What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.