Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide (23714 Views)

I’m More Than Ready To Meet Modu Sheriff In Court – Fani-kayode / Ali Modi-Sheriff In Umuahia For Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving - Photos / ''This May Be Why Jonathan Couldn’t End Boko Haram Insurgency'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by gaetano: 11:28am On Sep 13, 2014
Mtcheew! Nonsense

Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by viczing(m): 11:35am On Sep 13, 2014
arewanationz:

You sound familiar... grin

LoL. Na me ooo cheesy
Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by Tunde1970: 11:35am On Sep 13, 2014
Keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer is the philosophy of our President. Our president knows what he is doing.
Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by deletrue: 11:37am On Sep 13, 2014
Jodesky:

Again, you have missed your drugs. That explains why your memory has shut down.
The issues are pretty clear. Reuben Abati posted a picture of GEJ holding a security meeting on Boko Haram with the Chadian President AND with Bunu Sheriff, a suspected BH sponsor seated, in attendance.
The issue is not about airport reception. My grouse is why a suspected BH sponsor (so says our own DSS) would sit with two presidents to discuss same BH issue. Apart from the question of his locus standi at that meeting, does it make any sense at all having such a discussion to his hearing?
Is he a Govt official of either of the two countries? Why would people allow politics to becloud their sense of reasoning in a matter with such negative security implications?
Most of the idiotic comments as yours on this thread are capable of drawing us back.
I guess the people claiiming the president is benefitting from BH crisis may have a point afterall, now that an alleged sponsor is now involved in bilateral talks on same crisis.

On point. I am a senior citizen, therefore will continue to support those who have the sense of moving this country forward and you are one of such. I am a GEJ suppporter but I am very very annoyed over this issue. Why on earth would GEJ and his team allow the Sheriff to be part of the meeting?
Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by OLADD: 11:55am On Sep 13, 2014
reedbam: "Modu sherrif entrenched in their political and economical affairs in chad" undecided how shameful can this government be, unapologetic lying goons. Is it not 'a president ' that resigned for economic policy deficiency, another for a glitch in transportation, for ours to just admit that he is wrong and put his citizen's interest above his godd.amn ambition is a herculean task. angry.

[color=#006600][/color]

Unfortunately, it's you that should be ashamed of yourself. How long will people like you indulge in unrepentant vilification of your president and public officials? An explanation bordering on a breach of protocol during our President's visit to Chad was been made and all you could muster were abuses. Can't you people be reasonable for once? Where is the cover-up in all this? If there were lapses on the part of Chadian authority, must our president or his officials be made scapegoats? How can a picture that shows Modu Sheriff, GEJ and Chadian president sitting together in the airport presidential guestroom be seen as a meeting point for interpersonal discussion? Has the Chadian authority said anything contrary to Abati's press statement? Please you people should exhibit decorum for once and stop degrading you nation's leaders. GEJ has proven to be a trustworthy. civil, listening, considerate and performing president. There is nothing in the Chadian story that suggest coverup. And for your information, GEJ will rule this country till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by omogidi234(m): 12:09pm On Sep 13, 2014
Well these are other angles to the story= /ZSuQx and /ZSuA3 by Dr. Peregrino Brimah, twitter handle @EveryNigerian and also published on Osun Defender.
Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by wizkidayodeji: 12:41pm On Sep 13, 2014
Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by Damsman10(m): 12:44pm On Sep 13, 2014
Skillz02: I think FG are taking us for granted
me2

am on my way to go show 'em whu d real boss is, r u coming along?
Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by nagoma(m): 1:22pm On Sep 13, 2014
OLADD: [color=#006600][/color]
Unfortunately, it's you that should be ashamed of yourself. How long will people like you indulge in unrepentant vilification of your president and public officials? An explanation bordering on a breach of protocol during our President's visit to Chad was been made and all you could muster were abuses. Can't you people be reasonable for once? Where is the cover-up in all this? If there were lapses on the part of Chadian authority, must our president or his officials be made scapegoats? How can a picture that shows Modu Sheriff, GEJ and Chadian president sitting together in the airport presidential guestroom be seen as a meeting point for interpersonal discussion? Has the Chadian authority said anything contrary to Abati's press statement? Please you people should exhibit decorum for once and stop degrading you nation's leaders. GEJ has proven to be a trustworthy. civil, listening, considerate and performing president. There is nothing in the Chadian story that suggest coverup. And for your information, GEJ will rule this country till 2019.

OLADD =OLODO , when will you ever know what is good for your country's development? When will your narrow vision expand and widen from it's limit of ethnic and tribal sentiment of supporting failure?
Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by OLADD: 1:41pm On Sep 13, 2014
superstar1: Story for the gods.

Tales by moonlight.

Once upon a time, time time........

Sincerely is our presidency this daft?

So, if Shekau was on the tarmac too with the Chadian President, Jonah will just get off the plane to hug him. DSS is definitely more clueless or inept than our Mandela of Otuoke.

We don suffer for this country.
[/color][color=#006600]

This shows you lack home training. Are your unknown and uncelebrated parents more decent than the president? Freedom of speech does not equate freedom for unbridled writings and cynical tirades. If you are not daft, did those things happen on Nigerian soil? Did Jonathan have control over protocols in Chad? Could he have ordered Modu Sheriff out of the airport presidential guestroom where the trio were shown in the celebrated picture? Surely you people need massive reorientation. You will be judged by God for whatever you say about your leaders. Whatever you sow by your utterances, you must surely reap.
Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by superstar1(m): 1:45pm On Sep 13, 2014
OLADD: [/color][color=#006600]

This shows you lack home training. Are your unknown and uncelebrated parents more decent than the president? Freedom of speech does not equate freedom for unbridled writings and cynical tirades. If you are not daft, did those things happen on Nigerian soil? Did Jonathan have control over protocols in Chad? Could he have ordered Modu Sheriff out of the airport presidential guestroom where the trio were shown in the celebrated picture? Surely you people need massive reorientation. You will be judged by God for whatever you say about your leaders. Whatever you sow by your utterances, you must surely reap.

Ranting of a rabid e-dog of Jonah. Dont stress yourself too much, your pay-per-post job is still safe. At least the chief looter Diezani is still in Aso Rock, there is hope for you.

It is you, your parents, family members and cohorts that God Almighty will throw into the hottest and deepest part of hell for your sycophancy and refusal to say the truth, just for a pot of pay-per-post contract.

If what your shameless home training thought you is to defiantly be supporting lies; then, I pity whoever your ancestors and progenitors are.

If you do not analyse what you are being told in the bush where you are from, we do in my place and we question our leaders.

Omo lasan ekeji aja, omo jatijati, were somebody.

2 Likes

Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by OLADD: 1:51pm On Sep 13, 2014
focus7: The story is for the fools pdp members and followers of Jonathan. This is after the president has denied ever being with Sheriff, I even wonder why he's denying the obvious when d whole world know about his romance with criminals. The new trend to dis is his involvements in oil bunkery, I have not seen anything like dat before where a president that suppose to be protecting resources is the one stealing it.
[color=#006600][/color]

You must be one of Lai Mohammed's mentors. Can you tell the world where the presidency ever denied being with Module Sheriff? Must you lie to give your satanic post any credence? Infective GEJ hater.
Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by ArcIbrahim38(m): 2:03pm On Sep 13, 2014
What an insult what is the pesidency taken Nigerian as #Morons or what there is God oooo
Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by saifuhot: 2:09pm On Sep 13, 2014
tit: This is how northern governors spend their state allocations and impoverish their people.
Sherrif is buying up Tchad.
Kwankwaso is buying up Niger and Sudan. His grandfather is from Sudan.
Shettima is from Sudan and is investing there.
Lamido owns half of Niger.

they do not believe in Western Nigeria.
Mumu
Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by OLADD: 2:37pm On Sep 13, 2014
superstar1:

Ranting of a rabid e-dog of Jonah. Dont stress yourself too much, your pay-per-post job is still safe. At least the chief looter Diezani is still in Aso Rock, there is hope for you.

It is you, your parents, family members and cohorts that God Almighty will throw into the hottest and deepest part of hell for your sycophancy and refusal to say the truth, just for a pot of pay-per-post contract.

If what your shameless home training thought you is to defiantly be supporting lies; then, I pity whoever your ancestors and progenitors are.

If you do not analyse what you are being told in the bush where you are from, we do in my place and we question our leaders.

Omo lasan ekeji aja, omo jatijati, were somebody.
[color=#006600][/color]

This shows you are a lunatic. So anybody that holds contrary views to yours is a PDP PAID Agent. How senile can you be. This is how you will rant till 2019
Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by superstar1(m): 2:43pm On Sep 13, 2014

This shows you are a lunatic. So anybody that holds contrary views to yours is a PDP PAID Agent. How senile can you be. This is how you will rant till 2019

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy the mor0n is losing his voice, in the war he started. Imbecil1ty runs in your dna.

Were thought how to respect contrary views before you started calling me names over my post, id1ot.

I repeat, you and your associates will rot in the hottest and deepest part of hell for your sycophancy and failure to say the truth.
Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 13, 2014
drnoel: Really, but what are we talking about here. A nigerian governor took funds from his state to extensively invest in another country and everybody is still smiling and asking GEJ why he allowed the thief and boko haram sponsor to attend a security meeting. Are u nigerians well at all
Impunity impunity this is the hLmark of impunity
Thank you
Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 13, 2014
This's enough reason to nail this Modu guy, but then we're in a country with Jonathan at the helm of affairs. And most of those boko animals are Tchadians. Go figure.
Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by OLADD: 3:08pm On Sep 13, 2014
nagoma:

OLADD =OLODO , when will you ever know what is good for your country's development? When will your narrow vision expand and widen from it's limit of ethnic and tribal sentiment of supporting failure?
[color=#006600][/color]

You can recommend someone from your family to vie for presidency. May be he/she can perform better than GEJ.
If you are sane enough, you will see reasoning in my post. May you rant like this till 2019.
Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by nagoma(m): 3:15pm On Sep 13, 2014

You can recommend someone from your family to vie for presidency. May be he/she can perform better than GEJ.
If you are sane enough, you will see reasoning in my post. May you rant like this till 2019.

Even The family goat can perform better than my Oga.

Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by NNEKA2015: 3:24pm On Sep 13, 2014
Am beginning to love Jonathan's Administration are least we still have fresh air to breathe and light to cool the air. OPPOSITION please have patience it's only 4 more years.if not for greed just allow the man finish second tenure. Nigeria will still be a country. No need wasting money and lives conducting elections again. Just allow Jonathan Carry go. When he finishes select the next person. No need deceiving Nigeria ms that we conduct elections and waste money.
Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by arewanationz: 3:34pm On Sep 13, 2014
viczing:

LoL. Na me ooo cheesy

My G...... Can never hide from me grin
Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by nagoma(m): 4:09pm On Sep 13, 2014
NNEKA2015: Am beginning to love Jonathan's Administration are least we still have fresh air to breathe and light to cool the air. OPPOSITION please have patience it's only 4 more years.if not for greed just allow the man finish second tenure. Nigeria will still be a country. No need wasting money and lives conducting elections again. Just allow Jonathan Carry go. When he finishes select the next person. No need deceiving Nigeria ms that we conduct elections and waste money.

Remember he has spent 6 years of progressive failure as president. He is actually in his second term but we have to stop the damage (damage control) by voting some other Nigeria come 2015.
Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by OLADD: 5:23pm On Sep 13, 2014
superstar1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy the mor0n is losing his voice, in the war he started. Imbecil1ty runs in your dna.

Were thought how to respect contrary views before you started calling me names over my post, id1ot.

I repeat, you and your associates will rot in the hottest and deepest part of hell for your sycophancy and failure to say the truth.
Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by OLADD: 5:27pm On Sep 13, 2014
superstar1:

[color=#006600][/color]

A combination of you, your father, your mother and your entire generation cannot make me to loose my voice. Just continue to indulge yourself in incurable foolishness. GEJ TILL 2019 AFTER WHICH YOU CAN JUMP INTO THE NEAREST SEA. Son of Lucifer.
Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by superstar1(m): 5:33pm On Sep 13, 2014

A combination of you, your father, your mother and your entire generation cannot make me to loose my voice. Just continue to indulge yourself in incurable foolishness. GEJ TILL 2019 AFTER WHICH YOU CAN JUMP INTO THE NEAREST SEA. Son of Lucifer.

You will have HBP and die for nothing over a faceless social network.

Keep your hot blood down and keep rocking your pay-per-post contract job. Olodo oshi.

Your ancestors and your generations, both born and unborn, till your 14th generation will reap the fruit of your sycophancy.
Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by viczing(m): 5:38pm On Sep 13, 2014
arewanationz:

My G...... Can never hide from me grin

I dey tell you
Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by OLADD: 5:43pm On Sep 13, 2014
Jodesky:

Again, you have missed your drugs. That explains why your memory has shut down.
The issues are pretty clear. Reuben Abati posted a picture of GEJ holding a security meeting on Boko Haram with the Chadian President AND with Bunu Sheriff, a suspected BH sponsor seated, in attendance.
The issue is not about airport reception. My grouse is why a suspected BH sponsor (so says our own DSS) would sit with two presidents to discuss same BH issue. Apart from the question of his locus standi at that meeting, does it make any sense at all having such a discussion to his hearing?
Is he a Govt official of either of the two countries? Why would people allow politics to becloud their sense of reasoning in a matter with such negative security implications?
Most of the idiotic comments as yours on this thread are capable of drawing us back.
I guess the people claiiming the president is benefitting from BH crisis may have a point afterall, now that an alleged sponsor is now involved in bilateral talks on same crisis.

[color=#006600][/color]

If there is anybody to be tested for Cannabis, you are a possible candidate. When has pictures become an evidence of detailed discussion? Are you in possession of a video recording of the security meeting that has Modu Sheriff in attendance? The govt spokesman has told the world that Sheriff was not in the actual meeting between GEJ and the Chadian president, can't you take him for his words? Has the Chadian authority countered Abati's press release? Please stop these campaign of calumny against the president. He has proved to be a reliable leader. Don't allow your incurable hatred to becloud your sense of reasoning.
Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by OLADD: 5:49pm On Sep 13, 2014
superstar1:

You will have HBP and die for nothing over a faceless social network.

Keep your hot blood down and keep rocking your pay-per-post contract job. Olodo oshi.

Your ancestors and your generations, both born and unborn, till your 14th generation will reap the fruit of your sycophancy.
[color=#006600][/color]

So this is the best you can go, it's obvious who is having HBP. GEJ TILL 2019. That curse goes back to you and your entire family. Once again, GEJ TILL 2019.
Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by OLADD: 5:54pm On Sep 13, 2014
nagoma:

Remember he has spent 6 years of progressive failure as president. He is actually in his second term but we have to stop the damage (damage control) by voting some other Nigeria come 2015.
[color=#006600][/color]

Stop living in illusion. There is no vacancy in Aso Rock until 2019. That's sacrosanct.
Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by superstar1(m): 5:54pm On Sep 13, 2014

So this is the best you can go, it's obvious who is having HBP. GEJ TILL 2019. That curse goes back to you and your entire family. Once again, GEJ TILL 2019.

You are be even stake. Your slogan ought to have be #bringbackjonathanin2015.

The sycophants are as clueless and daft as their inept and incompetent master.
Re: Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide by Vikky014(f): 6:12pm On Sep 13, 2014
otokx:

Same way Asari Dokubo is investing in Togo ko?
is Asari a governor?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo Empowers 800 In Imo (pix) / "We Are Yet To Receive Isiaka Adeleke's Autopsy Result" - Deji Adeleke / Boko Haram Recaptures Gubio And Magumeri In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.