Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

7 Secret Things All Guys Do That Girls Don’t Know About - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Secret Things All Guys Do That Girls Don’t Know About (2913 Views)

Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate / 9 Secret Things Men Can't Resist In Women / 7 Secret Things All Guys Do That Girls Don’t Know About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Secret Things All Guys Do That Girls Don’t Know About by luigiajah(m): 7:04am On Sep 13, 2014
7. They Gossip
Guys talk about girls, just as much as girls talk
about guys. Even more than girls attimes!!!!! Girls
aren’t the only ones screengrabbing their convos and
sending them to their BFFs. You bet your boy toy is
doing it too!
6. They Get Jealous
Even though they won’t admit to this, men do get
jealous. They might not flip out over a guy liking
their girlfriend’s status, but trust me, they have their
fair share of envious moments.
5. They Have Girl Jams
Whether they only listen to it while intoxicated, or if
they listen to it any time of day, every guy has a
girl jam that he’s obsessed with. We’re assuming
they mainly love Beyoncé, Katy Perry and Kesha.
4. They play the texting game
You know how you plan out how long you’re going
to wait before texting him back? And how you never
send him two texts in a row? Guys know what
you’re doing…and they do it too. He’s not that
popular, so relax if he’s not responding, he just
wants to get under your skin.
3. They care about their looks
This is one that you will never find out, but guys
care about their hair and their clothes almost as
much as girls do. Sometimes, you might even spot a
guy getting a manicure or pedicure! It totally
happens.
2. They love shoes too!
Guys are totally obsessed with their “kicks.” Don’t let
them make you feel like you shouldn’t buy as
many shoes as your heart desires, because even
though you don’t hear about it, they have a shoe
shopping weakness too! When they see a good sale,
just know their reaction is the same as yours, just
with less squeals
1. They get nervous before dates
Your palms aren’t the only ones sweating girl. They
may not use the word “anxiety” to their friends, but
just know they are frantically texting their BFF too
on their way to get you (not while driving though,
he’s nervous but not crazy).
Source: fotum.skyreloadz.tk relationship boa
Re: 7 Secret Things All Guys Do That Girls Don’t Know About by TRADELYN: 7:09am On Sep 13, 2014
shocked
Re: 7 Secret Things All Guys Do That Girls Don’t Know About by MisterLongman(m): 7:29am On Sep 13, 2014
Warrisdis

1 Like

Re: 7 Secret Things All Guys Do That Girls Don’t Know About by Sanchez01: 7:32am On Sep 13, 2014
I beg to disagree with your 1&7. For me, gossip is a turn off and I see no reason why you should generalize it. And yes, I have a girl jam - Taylor Swift, and I'm completely obsessed with shoessmiley

1 Like

Re: 7 Secret Things All Guys Do That Girls Don’t Know About by echobee(f): 7:36am On Sep 13, 2014
Sanchez01: I beg to disagree with your 1&7. For me, gossip is a turn off and I see no reason why you should generalize it. And yes, I have a girl jam - Taylor Swift, and I'm completely obsessed with shoessmiley
re u HE or SHE? shocked shocked shocked. abi na d two? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 7 Secret Things All Guys Do That Girls Don’t Know About by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 13, 2014
It's not a lie, guys gossip a lot. Even with girls. As for screengrabbing convo's they do it more than girls. I have lots of male friends than the female ones, and believe me, they start the gossip first. They screengrab every convo they had with "a new catch" and send them to me. Telling me how they'll go about with her. My big male cousins they have the history of every girl that passes. One will be like "you see this girl weh deh pass, guys deh bleep eh" and the other will be like, "see her back side na, from the looks we know..." so on. They gossip alot. Than girls.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Secret Things All Guys Do That Girls Don’t Know About by rawpadgin(m): 7:50am On Sep 13, 2014
I don't get nervous before dates, honestly

1 Like

Re: 7 Secret Things All Guys Do That Girls Don’t Know About by yankydollars(f): 8:09am On Sep 13, 2014
cheesy Agreed
Re: 7 Secret Things All Guys Do That Girls Don’t Know About by Haywhymido(m): 8:49am On Sep 13, 2014
If truly guys go thru @1 whenever they go out on a date or approach a lady den why do u people still make dem go thru hell when talking to/toasting u. Stop been childish u ladies. Grow up
Re: 7 Secret Things All Guys Do That Girls Don’t Know About by Sanchez01: 9:17am On Sep 13, 2014
echobee:
re u HE or SHE? shocked shocked shocked. abi na d two? lipsrsealed
Lolz... I'm a he, for sure. I just hate the fact that he generalized the No. 7th. I'm soft and somewhat emotional, I guess that makes me more of a fan of Love songs, which Taylor Swift basically talks about in almost all her songs. The shoes? Well, maybe I don't make a fuss the way ladies go about theirscheesy but I definitely love them. I love shoes so well. So, does that make me a female:p?
Re: 7 Secret Things All Guys Do That Girls Don’t Know About by linnyx: 9:27am On Sep 13, 2014
Nos 1, 2, 4, 6, are very true. The others are more like variables - guy dependent.
Re: 7 Secret Things All Guys Do That Girls Don’t Know About by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 13, 2014
What the fvck is this?
Re: 7 Secret Things All Guys Do That Girls Don’t Know About by Dannylux: 10:28am On Sep 13, 2014
Notwithstanding these incessant tips and all other related stuff most people on Nairaland are still single and lonely (observable from several comments on similar threads). lol Knowing these things theoretically is one thing and being pragmatic with them is another (the not so easy part).
Re: 7 Secret Things All Guys Do That Girls Don’t Know About by okerekepaul: 10:34am On Sep 13, 2014
We Sell quality IT Products in bulk
Such as Laptop/Desktop Computers,
Projectors, Scanners, Digital Photo Copiers and
consumables, Printers, POS, etc.
All at a very negotiable and reasonable price.
Call us now on 08159090266

E.g HP Laser jet p1102 @N15,500 and HP Lasetjet p1102wireless @N19,000

Email:paul.okereke@compovine.com
Address: 11, Oshitelu street, off Otigba Street,
Computer Village, Ikeja Lagos.
Re: 7 Secret Things All Guys Do That Girls Don’t Know About by hatux: 10:51am On Sep 13, 2014
Agree with no 1 though, but not on every dates sha... Its when you're still an amateur then..
Re: 7 Secret Things All Guys Do That Girls Don’t Know About by Dubby6(m): 12:35pm On Sep 13, 2014
Guys like to shiit:
I dey come, make i shiit first before i explain
Bullshitt angry
Re: 7 Secret Things All Guys Do That Girls Don’t Know About by Moblord(m): 3:12pm On Sep 13, 2014
Waiyo counter thread shege
Re: 7 Secret Things All Guys Do That Girls Don’t Know About by youngds: 7:03pm On Sep 13, 2014
crap... snitches
Re: 7 Secret Things All Guys Do That Girls Don’t Know About by wizard007(m): 7:52pm On Sep 13, 2014
most of this are true, especially about the shoe part, mehn ma shoe game going tight lately.....topping my shopping list than clothes lately sef.
Re: 7 Secret Things All Guys Do That Girls Don’t Know About by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 13, 2014
Number two <3 <3
Re: 7 Secret Things All Guys Do That Girls Don’t Know About by luigiajah(m): 11:06pm On Sep 13, 2014
Mah guys about 7.. Well you guys should be plain and truthful.. How many times have you warned another guy about saying something about you?
Re: 7 Secret Things All Guys Do That Girls Don’t Know About by Radiokilar: 11:17pm On Sep 13, 2014
@OP why u come dey spread ur secreats calling it Men secreats get more fidings jaree mtcheeew

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry Someone Like You? / Miss Nairaland 2015: How The Election Was Rigged / His Wife Denies Him Sex, What Should He Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.