Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:16 PM

Open Dialogue With APC Progressives - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Dialogue With APC Progressives (12797 Views)

Fayose With APC Members At The Burial Of His Uncle (Photos) / Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? / Billboard War In Lagos As PDP Candidate Clips Campaign Advert With APC- Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Go Down)

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by kwanKwasiyya(m): 9:00pm On Sep 13, 2014
[quote author=Seun]

That's where you were banned. I saw it as a coded threat, that you can find me and possibly do nasty things to me since I'm not anonymous. But now, I feel that you were just struggling to express yourself and no harm was actually implied, so I'll unban Caseless right away.[/quot]mr admin Ibnsultan is yet to be Unbanned by you
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by chinazaekperem2: 9:01pm On Sep 13, 2014
JudeNjoku:

i dont know what u talking abt. post pics na
we all waiting for u...all these noise dey tire persin
no pics will be posted in anaogo18's absence, I dare him to come out or you call him on phone. The elders on nairaland have sermon him cheesy
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by MaziOmenuko: 9:03pm On Sep 13, 2014
Seun you had to sacrifice Ngwakwe to appease the APC crew? It doesn't even matter to you that he may have done everything just for interest of the forum: as long as the APC goons wants his head, you offer it on a platter of gold!

That's very unprofessional.

I wonder if you would have handed over the admin rights if they had asked you to.

6 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Dozzybaby: 9:03pm On Sep 13, 2014
tomakint:
If I really sell chinese cookware and beg women on NL for sex as you claimed then u are free but if not MAY SHAME NEVER DEPART FROM U AND UR HOUSEHOLD AND THE LOWLIFE WHO LIED AGAINST ME cool

plssssss shut it toma. i have the email convo between u and several ladies here so stop denying it lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
if I am not italian may the god of iron wreck you to pieces before end of this year-pls say AMEN!!!
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 13, 2014
Seun:

That's where you were banned. I saw it as a coded threat, that you can find me and possibly do nasty things to me since I'm not anonymous. But now, I feel that you were just struggling to express yourself and no harm was actually implied, so I'll unban Caseless right away.

You quiver on threats why?
I demand this minute that you reinstate Ngwakwe one of the good brain around here.

Looks like the janja---weeds has permanently place you on their therapy therapy
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Olaone1: 9:06pm On Sep 13, 2014
Seun, answer my question undecided undecided
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by tomakint: 9:06pm On Sep 13, 2014
Dozzybaby:

plssssss shut it toma. i have the email convo between u and several ladies here so stop denying it lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
if I am not italian may the god of iron wreck you to pieces before end of this year-pls say AMEN!!!
grin grin grin now this is funny.....please do the needful I am done with you cool

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by omerta(f): 9:08pm On Sep 13, 2014
*Yawns* Seun should just delete this thread. It has outlived its usefulness. undecided

1 Like

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by egift(m): 9:09pm On Sep 13, 2014
Oga Admin, on a lighter note: How large is Nairaland Prison? It seems to have a lot of Prisoners and Political detainees? Hope you don't hold immigrants in your penitentiary? Because and planning to travel to Planet Mars - Am looking for a short-cut.
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by searay(m): 9:10pm On Sep 13, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Seun! You called us Boko Haram Supporters, right?

Before any reconciliation or open debate as you may choose to call it, we demand the following immediately:

1. An open and unreserved apology to all APC supporters on Nairaland for calling them Boko Haram Supporters.(This should be stacked on topmost page of this Section for at least 2 weeks)

2. Unban with immediate effect, all Pro APC monikers, you unjustifiably imprisoned.

3. Fire some moderators on politics section.

Then, we can now sit down and discuss with you.

Yours Sincerely,

Ngene Ukwenu
On behalf of the Nairaland's progressives.
Please are you one of the recently sacked resident doctors? You sound like them.

1 Like

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Dozzybaby: 9:11pm On Sep 13, 2014
tomakint:
grin grin grin now this is funny.....please do the needful I am done with you cool

grin grin grin
u cant say amen? abeg pm me for free food. ur rep on NL is finished toma. they used u as a pawn and u fell for it even at ur old age grin grin

walahi u are too much grin grin
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Firefire(m): 9:11pm On Sep 13, 2014
omerta: *Yawns* Seun should just delete this thread. It has outlived its usefulness. undecided

@ Seun,

Please complete the good work by unbanning Ibnsultan if you are considering the above recommendation soonest.

Jazak Allah Khairan – {May Allah reward you with blessings}

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by tomakint: 9:13pm On Sep 13, 2014
MaziOmenuko: Seun you had to sacrifice Ngwakwe to appease the APC crew? It doesn't even matter to you that he may have done everything just for interest of the forum: as long as the APC goons wants his head, you offer it on a platter of gold!

Seun can be annoying attimes undecided these same disgruntled elements were behind the ouster of ikenna (b4 he was recalled back), sexkillz and now Ngwakwe even theatening to burn down Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by cirmuell(m): 9:14pm On Sep 13, 2014
tomakint:
For how long will this continue...when sexkillz was frustrated out what change did it bring to this section and now Ngwakwe....I mean Seun is not helping his site anymore I think he should consider it APCland bunch of mourners and whiners cool
we can only hope it works this time and for once they'l pipe down. at least let there be some sanity in this section.
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Seun(m): 9:16pm On Sep 13, 2014
Firefire: @ Seun,
Please complete the good work by unbanning Ibnsultan if you are considering the above recommendation soonest.
Even though he posted false information claiming that the admin only cares about traffic and not the sanity of the forum? Sure, I'll unban him but he needs to apologize and promise to never defame Nairaland by posting such false information nor create multiple accounts ever again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:19pm On Sep 13, 2014
Seun:
Even though he posted false information claiming that the admin only cares about traffic and not the sanity of the forum? Sure, I'll unban him but he needs to apologize and promise to never defame Nairaland by posting such false information nor create multiple accounts ever again.

Clerverly and Lagbake Nko? What were their offence? Why are you foot-dragging in releasing them?
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by omerta(f): 9:19pm On Sep 13, 2014
Firefire:
@ Seun,
This thread has been trolled out of utility. To avoid the repitition of picture posting like was done in the 'anti-tribalism' thread, Seun should just delete it. They've even started threatning sef. . .
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by JudeNjoku: 9:19pm On Sep 13, 2014
tomakint:
Seun can be annoying attimes undecided these same disgruntled elements were behind the ouster of ikenna (b4 he was recalled back), sexkillz and now Ngwakwe even theatening to burn down Nairaland.

u are just sad ur fav mod is gone- u are fair game now grin grin

1 Like

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by iconize(m): 9:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
Dozzybaby:

hey stop recycling all the suggestions of posters and claiming it to be yours.

U are one of the worst tribalists on NL. dont you have Ghanians and South Africans to fight with tonite?

grin grin

Another drunken thief.

Nah fam! - I've got nobody to debate with tonight. But I'll gladly wipe the floor with you, if you don't shut up your putrid mouth.

Meanwhile, how did you conclude that I recycled suggestions of other posters? Listen, that you're heavenly dumb doesn't mean I'm- so run along.

3 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Firefire(m): 9:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
Dear Ibnsultan,

kindly follow the recomendation of the Admin to get unban.

“Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.” ― Gautama Buddha
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by tomakint: 9:22pm On Sep 13, 2014
cirmuell: we can only hope it works this time and for once they'l pipe down. at least let there be some sanity in this section.
'Sanity in this section' my brother that can't be with the influx of deranged sickos flooding this site with multiple monikers....I can bet with what would unfold soon Seun may be forced to turn the 'Politics Section' into a premium pay-per-view site arm of Nairaland on the long run.
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by iconize(m): 9:24pm On Sep 13, 2014
MaziOmenuko: Seun you had to sacrifice Ngwakwe to appease the APC crew? It doesn't even matter to you that he may have done everything just for interest of the forum: as long as the APC goons wants his head, you offer it on a platter of gold!

I wonder if you would have handed over the admin rights if they had asked you to.

Seun also has to sacrifice other moderator(s) to appease PdP supporters, since Ngwakwe was sacrificed to appease Apc supporters.

2 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Dozzybaby: 9:25pm On Sep 13, 2014
tomakint:
'Sanity in this section' my brother that can't be with the influx of deranged sickos flooding this site with multiple monikers....I can bet with what would unfold soon Seun may be forced to turn the 'Politics Section' into a premium pay-per-view site arm of Nairaland on the long run.

Yet no amen to my prayer for u

thats a good idea. premium pay-pay-per view . then u wont be able to post anymore. grin grin

pm me for food grin
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by cirmuell(m): 9:27pm On Sep 13, 2014
tomakint:
i thought about that this morning. or even a tougher mode of registration.
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Firefire(m): 9:28pm On Sep 13, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Clerverly and Lagbake Nko? What were their offence? Why are you foot-dragging in releasing them?

Dear Seun,

I see that the prison are fully congested grin

Kindly presses the bigger button of UNBANS and release our friends.

Thank you in advance.

“War is over ... If you want it.” - John Lennon

Shalom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by iconize(m): 9:35pm On Sep 13, 2014
Dozzybaby:

u are not only hungry but u are also dumb grin grin

italiano ko mafia ni grin grin

answer me by PM for free food jawee grin grin

If you don't wave goodbye to dumbness, I'll bruise your nostrils like I did to ilugunboy and superstar1.

1 Like

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by tomakint: 9:37pm On Sep 13, 2014
cirmuell: i thought about that this morning. or even a tougher mode of registration.
Trust me, if Seun can tread that path......Nairaland's former glory will be restored. To really balance the equation, seun should consider moving the current mods at the politics section to another part and engaging fresh hands this time around....especially chaps that are totally unbiased and don't really have any political leanings....we still have free-minded people like that!

1 Like

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Feraz(m): 9:44pm On Sep 13, 2014
A trend has been set already. PDP e-warriors will soon open theirs (that's if they haven't already). grin grin grin

I wonder if both parties' warriors will apologize to others that they have accused wrongly. . . .

As for those saying no mod here in the politics section is partisan, think again. From Mynd44 to Ngwakwe, they all are; after all, they are Nigerians.
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by tomakint: 9:44pm On Sep 13, 2014
iconize:

If you don't wave goodbye to dumbness, I'll bruise your nostrils like I did to ilugunboy and superstar1.
grin grin this iconize guy na comedian grin pesin wey don suffer already, turned to footmat you still want to bruise his nostrils? Abeg what is there to bruise....? grin grin

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by iconize(m): 9:45pm On Sep 13, 2014
tomakint:

You pdp supporters shouldn't go dumb!

I urge Y'all to make noise to the high heavens, threaten fire and brimstone, until Apc moderators are offered their sack letters.

Or does it mean Ngwakwe is the only biased dude moderating politics section?

Seun must act like a professional and take steps to overhaul the politics section entirely.

*** Jmaine, Gboliwe, sincere9jagerian.

3 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 13, 2014
Hahahahahahahahahaha

Jesu Kristiiiiiii

I just dey laugh

So, General Seun fit gentle like this?

The fear of Hackers has become the beginning of wisdom.

I used to think The Act was carried out by some bad ass hackers from India or South Korea but now I believe it was carried out right here in Nigeria.

Oh boy, you go fear hackers nah. No matter how good you are at hacking or internet security, some BADASS HACKERS somewhere are BETTER than you. 24 Season 9 comes to my mind.

Even me sef I don get Boss for nl(me I no be hacker abeg ooooo I'm a QS), I have been told to go and sin no more.

Now I just gentle dey observe.

You go fear BOIS nah

Hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahah
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Brahms(m): 9:46pm On Sep 13, 2014
Firefire:

Dear Seun,

I see that the prison are fully congested grin

Kindly presses the bigger button of UNBANS and release our friends.

Thank you in advance.

“War is over ... If you want it.” - John Lennon

Shalom.

Bro, why are you so nice today? smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15)

INEC Bars Party Agents, Journalists From Lagos Collation Centre In Somolu / Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC / Another Chibok Girl Rescued – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.