Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,916 members, 7,835,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Open Dialogue With APC Progressives - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Dialogue With APC Progressives (12612 Views)

Fayose With APC Members At The Burial Of His Uncle (Photos) / Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? / Billboard War In Lagos As PDP Candidate Clips Campaign Advert With APC- Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Go Down)

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by kwanKwasiyya(m): 7:36pm On Sep 13, 2014
Firefire: @ Seun,

You have done well in opening this discussion.

“Grudges are for those who insist that they are owed something; forgiveness, however, is for those who are substantial enough to move on.”

1. I hereby further appeal that for the sake of total PEACE, kindly UNBAN the people banned. Grant ALL, State pardon (Including Barcanista, caseless etc)

2. I think removing Ngwakwe as MOD of Politics Section is rather too harsh because where there is no Law, there is no sin.

3. It is also time you set rule of Ban and duration. 10 - 100 Years BAN independently by the MOD is not fair.

4. I use this medium to appeal to all APC & PDP Supporters to please play politics without bitterness.

{“Whenever you are confronted with an opponent. Conquer him/her with love.” - Mahatma Gandhi

5. Let us remember that there is LIFE outside Nairaland.

Shalom

God Bless Nairaland

God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Firefire

E&OE (Error & Omission Expected)

wit dz words of urs. I see HOPE.

1 Like

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Dozzybaby: 7:36pm On Sep 13, 2014
iconize: [s]In my own opinion, I think this is trash!

Seun has already apologized to APC supporters for suggesting they support Boko haram.

The onus is on Seun and his moderators to do the right thing at the right time.

These are things you should do without being told;

1) Unban those you think were banned without breaking the rules.

2) Ban all propagandists, whether from APC or PDP or even any other party.

3) View any thread concerning APC, PDP and Boko haram with a retinal scan before endorsing them to trend or even make the front page.

4) Give sack letters to biased moderators.

5) Give no "amnesty" to any party.

I guess, no party is above your laws. So if you can bring the APC supporters to the table for discussion, also do the same for the PDP supporters.

Note: Don't unban those who mask themselves as party supporters to carry out tribal attacks, rather extend their bans.[/s]

hey stop recycling all the suggestions of posters and claiming it to be yours.

U are one of the worst tribalists on NL. dont you have Ghanians and South Africans to fight with tonite?

7 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Firefire(m): 7:38pm On Sep 13, 2014
omerta: Yes, let's do so.

@Firefire: Where do you get your quotes from?

From many books and on my system.

why?
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Firefire(m): 7:39pm On Sep 13, 2014
kwanKwasiyya: wit dz words of urs. I see HOPE.

Merci
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by cirmuell(m): 7:41pm On Sep 13, 2014
tomakint: Seun, you just messed up everything right now shocked shocked I mean you just removed Ngwakwe as a mod........wonders shall never cease....just because the same elements who threatened you here online are dictating to you whom they want to stay as a mod or not on your 'own forum' you must be a huge joke.
he wasn't removed but "moved" to other section, he said it himself.

1 Like

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by texaco1: 7:42pm On Sep 13, 2014
Hmmmm, it is obvious seun is under immense pressure and he is just agreeing to all demands by these so called aggrieved members. Seun nairaland operates from the south west of nigeria ,and it is a known fact that many high ranking and low ranking politicians are members of nairaland . If indeed seun made that statement that apc are boko haram sponsors then he should have expected reactions from apc politicians who are members of apc. They have the machinery to frustrate nairaland . This is my own advice to seun ,stay out of political discussions and debates ,be an unbiased umpire and apply forum rules strictly without prejudice,sentiment or preference.

7 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by tomakint: 7:49pm On Sep 13, 2014
cirmuell: he wasn't removed but "moved" to other section, he said it himself. You wouldn't have missed that if you started from the "bottom" of the page.
I got the content of Seun's post with a clear understanding but my question is why remove Ngwakwe from 'Politics Section' of all the mods..this was the same pressure these pests levelled against Seun to remove sexkillz from this section. Seun should remove all the mods then and shop for fresh hands. @ texaco1 I dey feel you
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Dozzybaby: 7:49pm On Sep 13, 2014
tomakint. Good evening sir.

i have a few posters who have PMed me ready to donate dinner leftovers and used clothes for your organisation- HOMAN. they also have milk but it is expired but i am sure u wont mind.

where do we deliver the charity goods? i am so happy for you. dinner sorted for the week.

7 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by tomakint: 7:53pm On Sep 13, 2014
Dozzybaby: tomakint. Good evening sir.

i have a few posters who have PMed me ready to donate dinner leftovers and used clothes for your organisation
where do we deliver the charity goods? i am so happy for you. dinner sorted for the week.
Italiano, odinma, dozzybaby etc even my two dogs bully and brando have more food to eat than you can ever dreamt off....no pun intended!

1 Like

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Inik(m): 7:53pm On Sep 13, 2014
Seun: I have corrected that and even apologized for it. You're not current bro.

Seun you omitted one word in your apology.
Dear All,

I hereby publicly apologize for wrongly suggesting that APC Fans support Boko Haram.

APC Fans are patriotic Nigerians and as such, they are 100% in support of the quest for the defeat Boko Haram by our brave army.

Best regards,
Seun Osewa.

defeat OF bokoharam. Kindly insert the omitted word smiley
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by cirmuell(m): 7:58pm On Sep 13, 2014
tomakint:
I got the content of Seun's post with a clear understanding but my question is why remove Ngwakwe from 'Politics Section' of all the mods..this was the same pressure these pests levelled against Seun to remove sexkillz from this section. Seun should remove all the mods then and shop for fresh hands. @Texaco01 I dey feel you
I guess he did it just to pacify these disgrunted elements. And I'm guessing Ngwakwe gave his consent too for the sake of "peace". I knew it will lead to something like this.
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by anago18(m): 7:59pm On Sep 13, 2014
tomakint:
Italiano, odinma, dozzybaby etc even my two dogs bully and brando have more food to eat than you can ever dreamt off....no pun intended!

is this the same tope akintola from idanre that hawks chinese cookwares at area 1 abuja, you make me laugh son. ali baba must have been referring to your dogs when he is doing those is joke on ajepako dogs.

4 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 13, 2014
kwanKwasiyya: His majesty should unban Barcarnista,ibnsultan and othe progressives he has sentence. These should be an olive branch to a New beginning
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by tit(f): 8:00pm On Sep 13, 2014
2024 is too far.
Aaaah!
Just ban them till 2016.
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Dozzybaby: 8:02pm On Sep 13, 2014
tomakint:

taaa!!!

nonsense and ingredient. no be superstar again? about orlando owoh or is it paula agosu or illugunboy?

my name is chidozie atutupoyoyo aka dozzybaby

dont be too proud to eat supper for the next 7 days without hassle. PM me immediately

2 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by omerta(f): 8:05pm On Sep 13, 2014
@Firefire: You seem to always use them.
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Ryabcool(m): 8:06pm On Sep 13, 2014
omerta: Seun, I think Elder Ngwakwe should be moved to religion section. He'll be good there. smiley
based on his Deeper Life association? You want another Maclatunji on the loose? He won't just ban Atheists and muslims, he'll ban every other christian denomination apart from Deeper life. I'm sure SCOAN and Christ Embassy will be the first to go. grin grin
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by omerta(f): 8:08pm On Sep 13, 2014
Ryabcool: based on his Deeper Life association? You want another Maclatunji on the loose? He won't just ban Atheists and muslims, he'll ban every other christian denomination apart from Deeper life. I'm sure SCOAN and Christ Embassy will be the first to go. grin grin
Lol. Catholics are in trouble! grin
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by tomakint: 8:08pm On Sep 13, 2014
cirmuell: I guess he's did it just to pacify these disgrunted elements. And I'm guessing Ngwakwe gave his consent too for the sake of "peace". I knew it will lead to something like this.
For how long will this continue...when sexkillz was frustrated out what change did it bring to this section and now Ngwakwe....I mean Seun is not helping his site anymore I think he should consider it APCland bunch of mourners and whiners cool

1 Like

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Firefire(m): 8:10pm On Sep 13, 2014
omerta: @Firefire: You seem to always use them.

Am sorry. sad
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by chinazaekperem2: 8:10pm On Sep 13, 2014
anago18:

is this the same tope akintola from idanre that hawks chinese cookwares at area 1 abuja, you make me laugh son. ali baba must have been referring to your dogs when he is doing those is joke on ajepako dogs.
anago18 am warning you, your profile shall soon graze nairaland. You remember debis computer institute, be of a good behaviour. You have been warn grin
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Dozzybaby: 8:11pm On Sep 13, 2014
tomakint:
For how long will this continue...when sexkillz was frustrated out what change did it bring to this section and now Ngwakwe....I mean Seun is not helping his site anymore I think he should consider it APCland bunch of mourners and whiners cool

oga no need for all these sermons. i am interested in your welfare. u are approaching 50.

pm me for the delivery of free food.

Ngwakew is gone, accept it and move on.

3 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by chinazaekperem2: 8:11pm On Sep 13, 2014
Anago18 isn't tunde salami, his real profile has been gotten. Anago18 don't forget about debis computer institute grin
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by omerta(f): 8:12pm On Sep 13, 2014
Firefire:
Am sorry. sad
I actually like them. The one about Mother Teresa is lovely. smiley
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by ChristyG(f): 8:12pm On Sep 13, 2014
Seun,me i want to know why d deactivation button is disabled?is it by force,pls acivate it very soon,forum yi ti su emi o
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Dozzybaby: 8:13pm On Sep 13, 2014
chinazaekperem2: anago18 am warning you, your profile shall soon graze nairaland. You remember debis computer institute, be of a good behaviour. You have been warn grin

u are copying d same thing omoremember said in his post. u are so dumb. grin grin grin

u can start posting pics and lets see how it will end shocked shocked shocked....

1 Like

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Firefire(m): 8:14pm On Sep 13, 2014
omerta: I actually like them. The one about Mother Teresa is lovely. smiley

imela

“The day the power of love overrules the love of power, the world will know peace.”

― Mahatma Gandhi

1 Like

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by chinazaekperem2: 8:14pm On Sep 13, 2014
Am warning you anago18, the whole of your families picture shall graze nairaland, I give you one hour to reply me. Your mom really sucks to the eyes grin
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Firefire(m): 8:16pm On Sep 13, 2014
chinazaekperem2: Am warning you anago18, the whole of your families picture shall graze nairaland, I give you one hour to reply me. Your mom really sucks to the eyes grin

you don start again abi

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by chinazaekperem2: 8:16pm On Sep 13, 2014
Dozzybaby:

u are copying d same thing omoremember said in his post. u are so dumb. grin grin grin

u can start posting pics and lets see how it will end shocked shocked shocked....
I want anago18 here to come and reply me. And I shall unleash it with the help of omoreminder, let anago18 come and spill gibberish himself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15)

Shocking VIDEO : Abobaku Tied And Buried Alive / Gambia: ECOWAS Names President Buhari As ‘Chief Mediator’ / Nigerian Banks Aid Looters - EFCC Boss, Ibrahim Magu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.