Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Open Dialogue With APC Progressives - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Dialogue With APC Progressives (12600 Views)

Fayose With APC Members At The Burial Of His Uncle (Photos) / Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? / Billboard War In Lagos As PDP Candidate Clips Campaign Advert With APC- Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Go Down)

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by tomakint: 8:16pm On Sep 13, 2014
Dozzybaby:
nonsense and ingredient. no be superstar again? about orlando owoh or is it paula agosu or illugunboy?

my name is chidozie atutupoyoyo aka dozzybaby
dont be too proud to eat supper for the next 7 days without hassle. PM me immediately
I don't shout and I don't make noise italiano! Be guided, creating monikers like a frustrated lowlifer, forming big boy on Nairaland, sleeping and waking up 24/7 online is not the way to go.....make good use of this one life.

4 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 13, 2014
tit: 2024 is too far.
Aaaah!
Just ban them till 2016.
Till after your electoral dreamz abi?
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Dozzybaby: 8:18pm On Sep 13, 2014
tomakint:
I don't shout and I don't make noise italiano! Be guided, creating monikers like a frustrated lowlifer, forming big boy on Nairaland, sleeping and waking up 24/7 online is not the way to go.....make good use of this one life.

u are not only hungry but u are also dumb grin grin

italiano ko mafia ni grin grin

answer me by PM for free food jawee grin grin

1 Like

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by chinazaekperem2: 8:18pm On Sep 13, 2014
Firefire:

you don start again abi
boss no put mouth for issue wey no concern you, you should have warned anago when he posted chino, dozzybaba, customized13's pictures.
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Firefire(m): 8:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
chinazaekperem2: boss no put mouth for issue wey no concern you, you should have warned anago when he posted chino, dozzybaba, customized13's pictures.

I understand your feelings sad but don't you think...

“An eye for an eye will only make the whole world blind.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Feraz(m): 8:22pm On Sep 13, 2014
berem: Ikenna is not biased that's for sure,but he doesn't comment in politics section. A politics moderator must be someone who comments in this section. Besides,ikenna is not always online unlike Ngwakwe who's always around to moderate the section.
So this is your reason for Ikenna to be removed as a mod. That's so lame a reason. I recall when he was made a mod here previously, you were always complaining because he was always banning you even when sexskillz was too. So cut with the bullocks of him not being online always or him not commenting and come out clean.

So people are beginning to take the threats being issued here serious. Wow!!! I thought they all claimed not to take anything on Nairaland serious? Buncha hypocrites! When I said so, I was accused of being paranoid.

1 Like

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by tomakint: 8:23pm On Sep 13, 2014
Dozzybaby:

oga no need for all these sermons. i am interested in your welfare. u are approaching 50.
pm me for the delivery of free food.
Ngwakew is gone, accept it and move on.
italiano, one thing I like about you is the fact that you are not moving forward in life you just dey grin grin better face it.....you are worth more to me alive and successful than being alive and full of bitterness...these are attributes of a TRUE HUNGRY MAN THAT YOU ARE!

1 Like

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by chinazaekperem2: 8:23pm On Sep 13, 2014
Firefire:

I understand your feelings sad but don't you think...

“An eye for an eye will only make the whole world blind.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
ok, eyes are on him.
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Firefire(m): 8:26pm On Sep 13, 2014
chinazaekperem2: ok, eyes are on him.

Thank you for your understanding
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Seun(m): 8:28pm On Sep 13, 2014
baccaShadow: That message was sent almost 45minutes ago and yet barcanista remain banned
Dude, I had to leave to do some weekend chores. You have broken the rules again by creating another account. You ought to be made to send another apology but in the spirit of forgiveness I'll overlook this. Pls start obeying the rules so that you will not be banned again. I beg you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Dozzybaby: 8:29pm On Sep 13, 2014
tomakint:
italiano, one thing I like about you is the fact that you are not moving forward in life you just dey grin grin better face it.....you are worth more to me alive and successful than being alive and full of bitterness...these are attributes of a TRUE HUNGRY MAN THAT YOU ARE!

wetin u talk so? no head or tail grin grin
u are just a frustrated old man with no focus. am luving all these ur assumptions, it helps protect my anonymity lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
unlike u who have been busted all over nl. selling chinese cookware at abuja and begging women for sex on nl. all details available for publication at d right time grin grin

answer me PM quick quick for free food, dont be shy toma

3 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Firefire(m): 8:31pm On Sep 13, 2014
Seun:
Dude, I had to leave to do some weekend chores. You have broken the rules again by creating another account. You ought to be made to send another apology but in the spirit of forgiveness I'll overlook this. Pls start obeying the rules so that you will not be banned again. I beg you.

@ Seun,

Thank you for the wide Coverage STATE PARDON for the banned
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by tomakint: 8:34pm On Sep 13, 2014
chinazaekperem2: I want anago18 here to come and reply me. And I shall unleash it with the help of omoreminder, let anago18 come and spill gibberish himself.
grin grin grin ......abeg leave that boy one side and save his shame for a better date grin

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by tomakint: 8:40pm On Sep 13, 2014
Dozzybaby:

wetin u talk so? no head or tail grin grin
u are just a frustrated old man with no focus. am luving all these ur assumptions, it helps protect my anonymity lipsrsealed all over nl. selling chinese cookware at abuja and begging women for sex on nl. all details available for publication at d right time grin grin
chinese cookware? begging women for sex? grin grin grin italiano, I must confess you are dumber than I thought grin may shame never depart from u if I didn't do d above.
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by JudeNjoku: 8:42pm On Sep 13, 2014
chinazaekperem2: ok, eyes are on him.

abegii make we hear word. u gats nada. u think we stupid?
dis oponu pple sef kikikikikikiki

1 Like

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by chinazaekperem2: 8:45pm On Sep 13, 2014
JudeNjoku:

abegii make we hear word. u gats nada. u think we stupid?
dis oponu pple sef kikikikikikiki
let anago18 come and tell me this, I have no business with you. He will cry tonight if he dares me. grin
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by chinazaekperem2: 8:47pm On Sep 13, 2014
Anago18 is unusually mute tonight, let him come out and nairaland should be fun tonight.
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Dozzybaby: 8:47pm On Sep 13, 2014
tomakint:
chinese cookware? begging women for sex? grin grin grin italiano, I must confess you are dumber than I thought grin may shame never depart from u if I didn't do d above.

toma from idanre, u get liver to dey deny say u never asked for relationship and sex from ladies on nl?? grin grin ok we will see lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
u are d dumb mugun to be calling me italian, may shame overcome ur family if am not.

btw when will u send pm for free food na? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Olaone1: 8:47pm On Sep 13, 2014
Seun, I'm here to protect you.

Are they bullying you?
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 13, 2014
The OP is free to be pro-PDP. I don't think anyone has called you out on that. What's bad is to unjustifiably ban pro-APC supporters or suppress their views. Or worse, unjustifiably emboss evil label on the breastplate of the opposition.

There are enough rules already. Just enforce them without bias. You, as person, would have 'arrived' when Nairaland rules take precedence over your opinions and biases. In addition, create criteria to be met for thread(s) to make front page.

2 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by egift(m): 8:48pm On Sep 13, 2014
Seun: Dude, I had to leave to do some weekend chores. You have broken the rules again by creating another account. You ought to be made to send another apology but in the spirit of forgiveness I'll overlook this. Pls start obeying the rules so that you will not be banned again. I beg you.

Oga Admin, I take it he is now free from Nairaland's Alcatraz. Ka Chukwu mezie okwu - To God be the glory and thank you for taking out time to clean up the house. Signs of good things ahead.

Everyone you are invited to help Nigeria clean up Aso Rock after Jonathan has parked his luggage to Bayelsa next year grin

1 Like

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by JudeNjoku: 8:52pm On Sep 13, 2014
chinazaekperem2: let anago18 come and tell me this, I have no business with you. He will cry tonight if he dares me. grin

shatap die mumu.
u don jam tonight grin grin
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Firefire(m): 8:52pm On Sep 13, 2014
egift:

Oga Admin, I take it he is now free from Nairaland's Alcatraz. Ka Chukwu mezie okwu - To God be the glory and thank you for taking out time to clean up the house. Signs of good things ahead.

Everyone you are invited to help Nigeria clean up Aso Rock after Jonathan has parked his luggage to Bayelsa next year grin

Funny gift grin

Too much Home Video
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Seun(m): 8:52pm On Sep 13, 2014
Caseless2: u banned me for requesting for an un-woven apology from you. How this request translates to rule breaking, my big head cant fathom.
I did put an emotional face to ur action against me. I'm a notherner and l live in the north; i'v experienced pains and suffer loss from the activities of boko haram. If u link me to d group i dread and hate so much, u can imagine the feelings.
NB: You can allow me to serve my ban term as long as it is for expressing myself and doing what is in the confine of the rule.

Seun banned caseless for threatening the admin with violence. Ban expires at October 01, 2014 at 02:52:17 PM

If we, members of this forum are faceless and anonymous, seun remember you are not; so avoid statement that will cause outrage.
That's where you were banned. I saw it as a coded threat, that you can find me and possibly do nasty things to me since I'm not anonymous. But now, I feel that you were just struggling to express yourself and no harm was actually implied, so I'll unban Caseless right away.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Firefire(m): 8:54pm On Sep 13, 2014
Seun:

That's where you were banned. I saw it as a coded threat, that you can find me and possibly do nasty things to me since I'm not anonymous. But now, I feel that you were just struggling to express yourself and no harm was actually implied, so I'll unban Caseless right away.

“If everyone demanded peace instead of another television set, then there'd be peace.”

To the unban... GO AND SIN NO MORE tongue
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by tomakint: 8:55pm On Sep 13, 2014
Dozzybaby:
toma from idanre, u get liver to dey deny say u never asked for relationship and sex from ladies on nl?? grin grin ok we will see lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
u are d dumb mugun to be calling me italian, may shame overcome ur family if am not.
btw when will u send pm for free food na? grin grin
If I really sell chinese cookware and beg women on NL for sex as you claimed then u are free but if not MAY SHAME NEVER DEPART FROM U AND UR HOUSEHOLD AND THE LOWLIFE WHO LIED AGAINST ME cool

1 Like

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by chinazaekperem2: 8:56pm On Sep 13, 2014
JudeNjoku:

shatap die mumu.
u don jam tonight grin grin
jam wetin, if I confirm say u be anago18, your life don finish here. E be like say you don copy judeNjoku pictures wella. Post it heddiot, who cares about jude njoku grin
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by nduchucks: 8:57pm On Sep 13, 2014
Wow!!!

Reconciliation, peace, and a new beginning are at hand on NL's politics section. Kudos to Seun and the esteemed NLers of the politics section.

Alhamdulillah cool
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by JudeNjoku: 8:58pm On Sep 13, 2014
chinazaekperem2: jam wetin, if I confirm say u be anago18, your life don finish here. E be like say you don copy judeNjoku pictures wella. Post it heddiot, who cares about jude njoku grin

i dont know what u talking abt. post pics na
we all waiting for u...all these noise dey tire persin
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 13, 2014
APC on the Brink
Boko Haram on the way to extinction
Seun on confusion Mode
Cramjones on cracks

No vacancy in Aso Rock for any opposition party until PDP complete its 65years-----Tony Anenih.
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Firefire(m): 8:59pm On Sep 13, 2014
tomakint:
If I really sell chinese cookware and beg women on NL for sex as you claimed then u are free but if not MAY SHAME NEVER DEPART FROM U AND UR HOUSEHOLD AND THE LOWLIFE WHO LIED AGAINST ME cool

Sometimes you have to pick the gun up to put the Gun down

Peace!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15)

3 APC House Of Rep Members Defect To PDP In Katsina / Breaking News: Nigerian Governors Indicted / GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.