Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,714 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up (56774 Views)

Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. / Silly Things Ladies Do When In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by spydeer(m): 4:58pm On Sep 16, 2014
youths of nowadays and relationships! they prefer to invest their time, tears, energy, money on relationship than to biuld themselves & get married and sex til further notice like we elders...
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by BecaciaBarbie(f): 6:18pm On Sep 16, 2014
Olusanya333: Ladies beautiful like you still they get heartbreak?? I tire for guys.
Lol shit happens! I fell for the wrong guy...tho this happened 4 years ago so I was still in my late Teens smiley
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by Natifa(f): 7:19pm On Sep 16, 2014
mstik: Delete his pictures from her IG and other social network accounts...
I still don't get why some babes do this
if u try to let go and cant, then u erase anything dat reminds u of him. Dat way u wil save urself a lot of tears n headaches
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by Natifa(f): 7:26pm On Sep 16, 2014
djeezy: Nice post. So on point. They cry too. This they do a lot! When they're alone in the room.
i did dat alot. Sometimes i even pick his calls while crying and cry instead of talk. I still dont knw why i do dat.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by djeezy(m): 7:29pm On Sep 16, 2014
Natifa: i did dat alot. Sometimes i even pick his calls while crying and cry instead of talk. I still dont knw why i do dat.
awwww you're too emotional. I guess you were really into him. Well it's part of the healing process. The cry all you want stage.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by Natifa(f): 7:58pm On Sep 16, 2014
Am so so guilty of no 2,6,7 N 9. Damn it!
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by Olusanya333(m): 8:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
Just falling in Love with u now
BecaciaBarbie:
Lol shit happens! I fell for the wrong guy...tho this happened 4 years ago so I was still in my late Teens smiley
Don't tell me its with the wrong girl.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by fajani(m): 3:19pm On Sep 17, 2014
destante: Thanks I appreciate. smiley But I should post my bbm pin here? For real? shocked

sorry angel. you can send it to this number 08148448001
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by destante(f): 4:41pm On Sep 17, 2014
fajani:

sorry angel. you can send it to this number 08148448001
Sorry marshmallow but I'll pass thanks smiley
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by elari(m): 6:46pm On Sep 17, 2014
Hahahahahahahahhahahahaha. I don die
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by TheLegalEagle(f): 7:28pm On Sep 17, 2014
[img][/img] omo na correct sincere truth be dis lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by Cikoloko(m): 9:10pm On Sep 17, 2014
destante: Sorry marshmallow but I'll pass thanks smiley
undecided undecided
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by destante(f): 9:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
Cikoloko: undecided undecided
({}) smiley
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by Cikoloko(m): 10:41pm On Sep 17, 2014
destante: ({}) smiley
undecidedm not smiling oh undecided
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by Natifa(f): 7:07am On Sep 18, 2014
djeezy: awwww you're too emotional. I guess you were really into him. Well it's part of the healing process. The cry all you want stage.
i see. Initially i thought i was being silly, didn't knw it was natural.tnx
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by djeezy(m): 7:14am On Sep 18, 2014
Natifa: i see. Initially i thought i was being silly, didn't knw it was natural.tnx
you're welcome.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by Lathunjimi(m): 8:41am On Sep 18, 2014
Only fools fall in love with their brains, I've always loved with my heart which I'm good @. I hope for the best while I prepared for the worse. That has kept me moving on even after my ex left cos she felt caged in my world then (said I was overprotective). Truly speaking I was a little downhearted for abt 3 days but I moved on so quick with my career. Now she s confessed more than thrice how much she regrets her action but no more feelings of love except for those raunchy sexcapades we had. (night classes ELT, LT1, 2, walkway, skyway: UNILORIN stdnts knows these places)
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by destante(f): 9:17am On Sep 18, 2014
Cikoloko: undecidedm not smiling oh undecided
angry
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by VivaLaFrans: 2:51pm On Sep 30, 2014
She stalked me with a guy's number. She became a bad girl. She made a low hair cut and lost that sense of beauty. Lol
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by deinma6(f): 12:22pm On Dec 01, 2014
amiskurie:
I can't imagine how many girls stalking me right noww sad
lol
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by coolfredo(m): 12:55pm On Dec 01, 2014
Why do people break-up in a relationship? am so afraid of break up , dts why i dnt date
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by amiskurie(m): 9:29pm On Dec 01, 2014
deinma6:
lol
winks!
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by Nobody: 2:33am On Dec 06, 2014
sirgreen:
women have been destroying men from the beginning of creation, ADAM who was very close to GOD if was woman who make GOD to cause him even my beloved Sampson in the bible, some time I fill for women at same time I see that is their cross they caring
Dear English, R.I.P.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by Nobody: 2:42am On Dec 06, 2014
100Cents:
A girl that has never been to church and has been lying that she goes to church every sunday.

Now goes for Camp meeting and Saturday preparatory class. Anyway make she born again first..
In some cases the reverse happens.
A girl who used to go to church will stop attending church after a bad break-up. Matter of fact, she completely discards religion.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by Nobody: 2:47am On Dec 06, 2014
bokohalal:

Not necessarily impressive. A former classmate will do.
A former classmates could be still be quite impressive.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by missphumby(f): 5:59pm On Dec 07, 2014
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by izaray(f): 2:48pm On Dec 16, 2014
Deleting his number, is always d first thing, and even if he calls,

I will pretend as if i av already moved on, even tho i still av feelings for him. with tins like.....

Hello, sorry i dnt av ur number on my fone, who are u pls lol

Heart break is a very bad tin 4 1 to experience jor
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by cocopuffs(f): 6:34pm On Jan 30, 2015
Deleting his contact on watsap, bbm, facebook is neccesary @that point, u get that little bit relieve when u do delete his contact but its still painful cause you got it encrypt in ur brain
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by suzzy16(f): 4:49am On Jun 03, 2015
nekaa:
All I do mostly is stalk... Buh just to see if i can still predict him, its refreshing to know I still know him.
me too
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by Adara1(m): 4:22pm On Jul 04, 2015
It depend on the situations that led to break up of the duo.
A girl that does the aforementioned points might have engage in one thing or the other, in which the guy refused to hear the side of the girl but eventually lead to breakup.
Second instance is when as a woman i always complain about my guy bad attitude and he refuse to take heed, all those point will not work for me and i will be very happy that he break up.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by andyxyler(m): 7:20pm On Jul 04, 2015
u will receive a text thus: "you will never find someone that would love you like I do"
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 11, 2015
6. LISTEN TO DEPRESSING SONGS: They dig out Adele’s album or watch ‘A walk to remember’ and lay on their beds all day, crying their eyeballs out after every scene. We all know how depressing Adele’s ‘Someone like you’ is. Even when you are in the best relationship, that song just has a way of making you feel sad.

Am guilty of this ;D6. LISTEN TO DEPRESSING SONGS: They dig out Adele’s album or watch ‘A walk to remember’ and lay on their beds all day, crying their eyeballs out after every scene. We all know how depressing Adele’s ‘Someone like you’ is. Even when you are in the best relationship, that song just has a way of making you feel sad.

Am guilty of this

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed / Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You / 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.