Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,620 members, 7,770,654 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:34 PM

10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up (56726 Views)

Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. / Silly Things Ladies Do When In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by amiskurie(m): 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
Olamipapa: .
You! Girls stalking you.
...and?
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by ritzytbabs(m): 10:05pm On Sep 14, 2014
Well said, buh some guys are guilty of these points too. Wayback 2012, after my ex broke up with me I resorted to listening to Adele 21 album...even wrote a song abt the pain I felt then...dat event changed me buh life goes on.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by tixsonmala(f): 10:09pm On Sep 14, 2014
Not guilty my Lord.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by RazziP(m): 10:17pm On Sep 14, 2014
Jesus Christ...
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by Exagge007(m): 10:26pm On Sep 14, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: funny list but i did none of d items on d list

It's ok, but noone knows that here.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by picoba(m): 10:26pm On Sep 14, 2014
If I saw this post a year ago .........

[size=28pt]

4. TEAM SINGLE AND LOVING IT: Ladies always
have a sense of empowerment after a bad break-
up. You start to see things like, #
teamsingleandlovingit, #teamsingleforever etc
even though we are dying inside. We suddenly
have our little NGOs and become allergic to men.
I pity some toasters during this period because
they will smell pepper!

[/size]
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by AdeolaTohBad: 10:30pm On Sep 14, 2014
Na that time she go dey update some status on Facebook like “I no get time for rubbish, am on my own" “I will nt remove u or block u, just to let u knw hw happy I am now” tongue

Nd e dey pain her o...
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by bokohalal(m): 10:34pm On Sep 14, 2014
ethicalUser: Some of them fall cheaply into the arms of that impressing guy who has been on hold while she was still dating her ex...just to see if they can move on immediately.
Not necessarily impressive. A former classmate will do.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by dokunbam(m): 10:36pm On Sep 14, 2014
hOW CAN I DELETE MY EX NUMBER?

tHE NUMBER WILL NOT LEAVE MY PHONE

MTN KEEP REPLACING THE NUMBER ON MY PHONE EACH TIME I BACK UP OR REPLACE A NEW SIM TO GET BACK MY CONTACTS
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by Exagge007(m): 10:41pm On Sep 14, 2014
She made this bead specially dedicated to me by scribbling my name on it. . . . . .

She still has it on her wrist till today, maybe she wasn't aware it has my name lettered on it.

I felt it 'd be more peaceful if we sort it out and just continue together but small girls wahala, I found myself dialing her digitz every now and then only for me to start begging and she hunging up on me. . . . . .

Small, small girls, I tried tolerating her out-planet-Earth behaviour by giving her space for her to know her status, next second Nigga ass always down to popping coco(codeine). . . . .

EPL start, Hustle goals re-focusssed again, I brush am aside straight, No time at all.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by Exagge007(m): 10:53pm On Sep 14, 2014
AdeolaTohBad: Na that time she go dey update some status on Facebook like “I no get time for rubbish, am on my own" “I will nt remove u or block u, just to let u knw hw happy I am now” tongue

Nd e dey pain her o...

Na immaturity naaaw. . . . . .

Where 90% of 'em claim perfection, the rest are just average girls.

Besides, ain't nowhere you can find an aged-lady won't go through all this by herself, what does she have to stress herself for?

Independent, Respectful, intelligent, knows when to talk, when to be silent, doesn't intrude in matters concerning the guy.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by Namady(m): 11:05pm On Sep 14, 2014
Soooooooo #OnPoint
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by greall1: 11:18pm On Sep 14, 2014
U try is not easy.

kelvOdanz: 1. DELETE HIS NUMBER: This is always the first
move. As soon as the guy breaks their heart, the
next thing is to delete his number. But you know
what’s annoying about this? It doesn’t change
anything because we still have the ex’s phone
number stored up in our brains. Ask them in five
years, they still remember!
2. THEY BECOME RELATIONSHIP EXPERTS: I
know most people can relate to this. We all have
that friend who had a bad break up and next
thing, she thinks she has a BSc in dating.
Relationships become her favourite topic. She
suddenly wants to give relationship advice at the
slightest chance, even if hers did not work. She
knows how not to date a guy.
3. BECOME BORN AGAIN: When a guy whom they
loved so much breaks their hearts, next thing is
church. They forgot God was their companion
before the break up, but as soon as the break up
happens, they have the front row in church, their
voices would be the loudest during service and
would go to church 10 times a day if they have
to. Some Muslims even start wearing hijab. But
as soon as they find love again, it’s back to
square one. Thank God our God is a Merciful One!
4. TEAM SINGLE AND LOVING IT: Ladies always
have a sense of empowerment after a bad break-
up. You start to see things like, #
teamsingleandlovingit, #teamsingleforever etc
even though we are dying inside. We suddenly
have our little NGOs and become allergic to men.
I pity some toasters during this period because
they will smell pepper!
5. BINGE EATING AND DRINKING: It’s after a
break up that we remember that food is our best
friend. They would buy the big bowl of ice cream
and the biggest bowl of KFC chicken, or even buy
a bottle of alcohol and just drink to stupor. The
truth of the matter is, it doesn’t make us feel any
better but we do it anyway!
6. LISTEN TO DEPRESSING SONGS: They dig out
Adele’s album or watch ‘A walk to remember’ and
lay on their beds all day, crying their eyeballs out
after every scene. We all know how depressing
Adele’s ‘Someone like you’ is. Even when you are
in the best relationship, that song just has a way
of making you feel sad.
7. MOOD SWINGS: After a break up, everything
reminds you of the ex. One second they are
happy, the next you see the type of car your ex
owns, or smell his cologne somewhere and they
are sad. Most friends avoid these ones!
8. STALKING: This is a common factor amongst
the ladies. After a bad break up, they would stalk
their ex on Instagram, Facebook or even dial his
number a couple of times with a strange number.
Then when he says hello, they hang up or just
remain silent. We know some of you are guilty.
Women are the best CIA agents!
9. THEY NEVER SIT AT HOME: If you haven’t
noticed this, when a girl is single, she never stays
home. Even if she wants to, her friends will never
let her. She would always want to go out and
have
that fun she would never have had with her ex. It
is always a plus when they know that their ex
would be at the event. If their ex will be there,
they would kak up (dress to kill) just to make
sure he realises what he is missing. Besides, Mr.
Right can be found anywhere.
10. ONTO THE NEXT ONE: Most of the time, they
turn to good girl gone bad if they can’t handle
themselves. Those toasters she kept on hold
while she was dating become her besties and we
all know the things that go along with that.
I’m sure once in your lifetime, you have done at
least one of these listed above.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:28am On Sep 15, 2014
angry who posted this Now we are so busted grin grin grin
Well I'm so guilty of all except the last one and more guilty of the Relationship expert thingy embarassed
Heart break no good o! Not my portion anymore by His Grace, cause its a choking experience.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by Kunbee: 2:34am On Sep 15, 2014
Become born again and relationship expert cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin. Them plenty for my fb
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by chinedusamson(m): 9:30am On Sep 15, 2014
True talk
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by helphelp: 10:02am On Sep 15, 2014
Counter thread :

https://www.nairaland.com/1902152/10-things-guys-after-break

Not for Naija boys though grin grin grin
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by kelvOdanz(m): 12:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
ukukaegbu:

How did u know? Especially that of Facebook?
Because we break up and sometimes make up again;At least thrice. And when we are in good terms, she reveals all that to me.
Besides, she is not normally enthusiastic about Facebook, but anytime we break up, you always find her online 24/7
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by Ann2deals(f): 2:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
why will I become good girl gone bad when life goes on, beside luv had burn into arches long tym ago.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by Clinton594(m): 3:03pm On Sep 15, 2014
Lathunjimi: Dude, u really got me laughing nonstop but points 1,2,4,7,8 & 9 na him dem do pass. Lol women are funny creatures to be with tho & d good ones are gift from above.

You forgot You're a male or maybe gay ?
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by kaposky(f): 3:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
You are correct but not all of them will do exactly this.
what do you think?
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by blitzzix(m): 3:52pm On Sep 15, 2014
ALL TRUE JAWE.....BET HAW COM U KNOE ALL DIS NAHHH!!!!!
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by SleekyPosh(m): 4:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
Neldrizzy: guy you bad sad why you open her yaaash naa sad sad

LOOOOOOOL
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by Lathunjimi(m): 4:29pm On Sep 15, 2014
Clinton594:

You forgot You're a male or maybe gay ?

I ll'd advise u read that comment well. I could help u with a pair of glasses cos I don't see how that sounded gay.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by SleekyPosh(m): 4:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
hiteelong: Might be guilty of evrytin bt definately nt stalking.....I hate my ex to the point I don't wanna see a shadow of him anywhere.....I'm nt even interestd in how he's doing or his life *rubbish*

Sweetheart please 4giv me. I knw hav hurt u buh no day goes by without me finkin about you. Pls come back 2 me. I luv u so much.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by Splasshhh(f): 5:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
i didn't do 1, 3, 5 & 8, even 9 & 10
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by bid4rich(m): 7:33pm On Sep 15, 2014
The first post on nairaland that ALL ladies admit its true.....................OP. you have done well ooo grin grin grin Clap for yourself cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by tania28(f): 10:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
TrollMan:

Really? Well, you ain't wrong.
How do you know this? As in how do you know we guys do the exact same thing? cheesy
cos av seen them,presently I know about a guy dat cries over his woman,for not picking his calls n avoiding him
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by kelvOdanz(m): 12:13am On Sep 16, 2014
kaposky: You are correct but not all of them will do exactly this.
what do you think?
Lol.If any girl does "exactly" all of what was listed, then she needs medical help.. But I am sure you(and all them girls) have done one or more of those things
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by Olusanya333(m): 9:25am On Sep 16, 2014
I give up on Ladies
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by Olusanya333(m): 9:28am On Sep 16, 2014
BecaciaBarbie: angry who posted this Now we are so busted grin grin grin
Well I'm so guilty of all except the last one and more guilty of the Relationship expert thingy embarassed
Heart break no good o! Not my portion anymore by His Grace, cause its a choking experience.
Ladies beautiful like you still they get heartbreak?? I tire for guys.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Dare To Cheat On Her? (photo) / How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? / Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.