Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,028 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Why Do Some Women Want More Kids? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Some Women Want More Kids? (14829 Views)

Why Are Some Women Hostile During Pregnancy? / Why Do Women Generally Want More Kids? / : Had Surgery To Prevent Pregnancy - Now Couple Wants More Kids: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Women Want More Kids? by Tex42(m): 9:17am On Sep 14, 2014
my girl friend is always talking up this baby thing.how she likes seeing pregnant women,how pregnancy would fit her,have her own handsome son[plump,trouble maker...]And i be like,see this girl o!, don't even think abt it now o!.

truth is,women love everything about babies,from the activity that ushers in pregnancy to the advent of the baby
Re: Why Do Some Women Want More Kids? by Ramcie(f): 9:55am On Sep 14, 2014
Personally I want one more baby cos I miss my BUMPgrin gringringringrin. by the way I only have one baby so one more and case closed. cos the kain wahala wey my baby boy dey give me now ehn. can't afford to have them more than 2.
Re: Why Do Some Women Want More Kids? by IboBoyNuel(m): 10:18am On Sep 14, 2014
I don't know for them. But as for me, I'll like to have as many as possible. I don't know why, maybe because I am the only son of my parents. I believe God will provide the money to train them when the time comes smiley.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Women Want More Kids? by sirgreen: 10:27am On Sep 14, 2014
Because the love kids and love being pregnant, they love them selves in that mud, women don't think about the pain they go through during labor, what they know have a new kids born into the house what the baby will become is not there problem but the man........lol
Re: Why Do Some Women Want More Kids? by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 14, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
U get am right jare.grin

Abeg U no go go late 4 mass kuz of me jare..
Abeg just manage this good morning kiss while it last kisskisskissand abeg no 4get to add me 4 ur Mass Request List o.
I get am? I don dey try o, the Lord is good o. grin

Common you were the first on my list. I prayed for God to give you the strength to stop the act of woman wrappering around. grin I hope you like it? wink
Re: Why Do Some Women Want More Kids? by asavibe: 10:33am On Sep 14, 2014
See How Man Captured his Wife Cheating with Another Man via WHATSAPP - http:///XgACc2
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry wink smiley cheesy sad angry
Re: Why Do Some Women Want More Kids? by sirgreen: 10:36am On Sep 14, 2014
donpeey22: It's only lazy people that keep complaining about giving birth to many kids. Like I said earlier, anybody that can afford to should give birth to as many kids as possible. However, if you know you are too lazy to cater for many kids, pls have few of them or non at all. I have seen many poor parents with just few offspring, likewise I have seen many rich parents with many offspring. Also, having fewer kids does not guarantee longer life, much as having many kids does not necessarily imply having a shorter lifespan. You must not give your children everything in life aside the basics, otherwise, the next generation might become a lazy one where men and women cease to work hard to keep the universe active. What a dead generation that would be. I can go on and on but let me stop here for now, I'm sure my points are clear enough.

you are right my dear but it does not mean one shouldn't have safe control over some things, some don't think at all even when the man will tell then lets go for bla bla bla bla they said no putting the man in more trouble

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Women Want More Kids? by sirgreen: 10:43am On Sep 14, 2014
I went to my grand mum house one day I saw many unusually things there I try to thro them away but she said ooh my son live them there they makes me happy seeing them around since am the only one in the house, same way women like seeing children around them weather good, bad, ugly, beautiful and even uneducated makes them happy as long as they are called her own.
Re: Why Do Some Women Want More Kids? by booblacain(m): 11:07am On Sep 14, 2014
bestestgirl: Because the toddler age is so adorable! So cute so lovable. Seeing them learn to walk, talk and display their intelligence is something the mum wants to see again and again.

I go do plenty shakara with my kids ehn

This is the only meaningful and true reason amongst all the posts so far.
Re: Why Do Some Women Want More Kids? by jauntty: 11:13am On Sep 14, 2014
Bsc: The joy of motherhood..
Have U read the novel with that title?
Re: Why Do Some Women Want More Kids? by jauntty: 11:22am On Sep 14, 2014
A lot of women don't actually plan to have plenty kids, just that some still don't know about Family planning and so they just ignorantly believe that "as long as God is blessing u with more and more children U just have to bring them forth and multiply ". Some religious folks don't even support family planning..just Imagine !!! Anyway., I want to have 2 or 3 kids ONLY. (irrespective of the genders)

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Women Want More Kids? by Godmystrength: 11:23am On Sep 14, 2014
akinladejo: I once met a woman that said if a woman did not given
birth to all babies in her womb it will worry and disturb her health
later in d future.hence she kept on given birth.
funny
Re: Why Do Some Women Want More Kids? by KelvinGraphics(m): 11:35am On Sep 14, 2014
FrankySnow: I get am? I don dey try o, the Lord is good o. grin

Common you were the first on my list. I prayed for God to give you the strength to stop the act of woman wrappering around. grin I hope you like it? wink
Yeah, he is good all the time.grin

U say U pray xay make God do wetin?
Abeg u better change that prayer o, tell Him to gimme the wisdom xo i can invent some women wrappering style... People don copy my styles finish e no dey sell lyk b4 again embarassed
Re: Why Do Some Women Want More Kids? by ibedun: 11:50am On Sep 14, 2014
IboBoyNuel: I don't know for them. But as for me, I'll like to have as many as possible. I don't know why, maybe because I am the only son of my parents. I believe God will provide the money to train them when the time comes smiley.

Abeg no have them for Lagos o. We need less and less miscreants please.

Which kind God go provide to train them?
Re: Why Do Some Women Want More Kids? by pyzee(m): 12:11pm On Sep 14, 2014
Elmickzy: Make I Ask My Mama
wetin she talk?? grin
Re: Why Do Some Women Want More Kids? by thaira(f): 12:32pm On Sep 14, 2014
I think part of the reason is our idea of how to raise kids. We mostly think of food, clothing and shelter. That is, after the one year or so of total dependence on the mother. Then we hand over to the teachers. They come back from school daily and its home work and TV. Or house chores sef.
If you think of being involved in every aspect of their lives-reading to them every night at bedtime, PES for each of them, personal rooms for them, trained nannies, teaching them to cook, taking them to music class, sports training, taking them out on weekends to beaches, malls, fun centers and even the once a year travel to Dubai or UK, you will put full stop at 2kids.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Women Want More Kids? by sCross: 3:04pm On Sep 14, 2014
Suxes:

that is she agrees to it. But u know that women cud b so deceptive, so dont trust them on that.

lol, she doesn't have to agree. Just go ahead but tell her first tho
Re: Why Do Some Women Want More Kids? by dnawah(m): 3:52pm On Sep 14, 2014
effisyman: The struggles of 9 months pregnancy and "delivery pains" is more than enough reason to want few children.

Add the Nigerian economic situation and how easy to make money versus cost of living, the answer is very clear.

So, one wonder why some women after 3-4 kids still wants more embarassed

Abi is there a reward for having plenty kids nii?
they don't know about family planning.all they want is to get bleeped and don know they can without getting babies.(u know women lik bleeping so much)
Re: Why Do Some Women Want More Kids? by Edusouls(m): 5:24pm On Sep 14, 2014
It is just african mentality, we corpulate anyhow and give birth rapidly, that's why we have many inferior beings here, and we dont even plan for their future, we go with the banner, God brings God will provide, is just the core black mentality...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Want More Kids? by zicca(f): 7:26pm On Sep 14, 2014
Because they are the most adorable thing in the world,I love kids,I will have so many and I will work very hard to keep them healthy and happy by god grace
Re: Why Do Some Women Want More Kids? by promire2004(f): 7:55pm On Sep 14, 2014
Personally, I think it's a natural instinct on the part of women. High cost of living has compelled most women to raise fewer kids than they truly intend.
Re: Why Do Some Women Want More Kids? by ifekemmy(f): 11:13pm On Sep 14, 2014
The struggles of 9 months pregnancy and "delivery pains" is more than enough reason to want few children.

Add the Nigerian economic situation and how easy to make money versus cost of living, the answer is very clear.

So, one wonder why some women after 3-4 kids still wants more embarassed

Abi is there a reward for having plenty kids nii?

Some women get pregnant all d time because, dat au dey get mony, care n pamper from their husbands
Re: Why Do Some Women Want More Kids? by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 15, 2014
Then most of them end up as bloated whales smh angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Some Women Want More Kids? by ozallamike(m): 9:52am On Sep 15, 2014
urhoboma: Am not too sure its women that wants more kids, Some do. On the contrary men lack family planning and always produce more through women. Nowadays women will tell you they are OK with two kids, but its never the case, they ends up with 5 to 6.

#As for me, am already doing pressup in preparation of fatherhood. And to my wife to be "start ur own motherhood pressup" we go drop 12.
as 4 me am 28 and already have 3 kids but my wife continue asking 4 more. (Quarrel no be small)
Re: Why Do Some Women Want More Kids? by yogun(f): 11:11am On Sep 15, 2014
I love kids too

Plenty kids I want, but content with what God has blessed with right now.

I enjoy playing mother to my niece & nephew. I sow into their lives in all ways possible.

What else do I want? I want to live a good life too & watch my lil ones grow up.

I love kids but that's about how far I will go.
Re: Why Do Some Women Want More Kids? by yogun(f): 11:14am On Sep 15, 2014
ozallamike: as 4 me am 28 and already have 3 kids but my wife continue asking 4 more. (Quarrel no be small)

U must be a wealthy man to bow to your wife's wishes. U r so blessed. Channel all ur energy and funds into giving your kids a good life and education. Educate your madam too.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Women Want More Kids? by ladycomfort(f): 2:34pm On Sep 15, 2014
I want to give birth to five children by God's grace.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“If My Husband Sexually Abuses My Child,He’ll Be Reported But Not Divorced" Lady / Omg / ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.