Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,757 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:26 PM

Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga (70865 Views)

Victor Umeh Entrance Into Anambra State After Release - Photos / Military Release Statement Over Clash With Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri / Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by obenze: 10:29am On Sep 14, 2014
appreciate dem pls or u go dia urself and fight
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Wealthlex(m): 10:41am On Sep 14, 2014
cirmuell: Good.
why so,we need result
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by lastpage: 10:53am On Sep 14, 2014
zonax:
The delicate nature of this issue has made what you are asking for an impossible thing because, If such pictures should go public, the sponsors of this deadly sect will use such to enhance their fight as it will instigate more hatred for our government and peace in the hearts of their sympathisers and foot soliders. Amnesty International for example can use such evidence to prosecute those in authority when this crusade is over. The picture they released is just to boast the confidence of the general public in the capability of the Nigerian Armed forces and their ability to protect its citizens a reminder that this is a war we can and must win.

While l agree with a lot of what you say but do you consider that 'WAR and PROPAGANDA" go hand-in-hand?

Do you agree that just as BK is using Social media to enhance its own image, the Nigerian Army also needs to "enhance" it own image ot boost morale and support from the public?

Do you know that even World leaders like Obama, Cameron, e.t.c take to Twitter and FBook very quickly, to spread their own "truth/lies" to counter that of the terrorists?

Do you agree that Nigerians being very "untrusting" is as a result of having being LIED TO OVER AN DOVER AGAIN?

Do you agree that having seen 'war situations and real engagements" between opposing forces, those "scanty pictures" shown are not very convincing at all?
Technology has advanced to the point that even a parent does not find it easy to fool their 5year old toddler any more! Gone are those days!

Did you notice that even the pictures of dead bodies shown does not show CONCURRENTLY, our own soldiers, to PROVE that it is actually the N.Army that killed those dead bodies and they actually belong to Boko haram!

When there are Public protest in Lagos (like the last Fuel hike riot), we saw pictures of Soldiers dealing with unarmed Civilians and the pictures were so graphic showing both sides, not this one-sided pikshures displayed here!
See the pics below for what l mean and notice that you dont need any convincing to agree the pictures are "real"!.

These are the reasons it seems Nigerians are taking these with a pinch of salt!

We love our soldiers and we want them to defeat those virgin-seeking terrorists ..... but we also deserve the ABSOLUTE TRUTH and NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH!

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by oluski(m): 11:25am On Sep 14, 2014
For those of you asking for bodies... Remember dt in the post they sd some of d pictures hv bn removed for sake of viewers dt might b sensitive to d dead body pics
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by guttentag(m): 11:32am On Sep 14, 2014
Dayjhihannon01:
I'm soo sorry for your loss bro... sad may these demons rot in hell... For crying out loud, this is insanity of the first order..

God is my strength
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Fourwinds: 12:01pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ucheosefoh: Nairaland doubting Thomas since 23BC they said the military should provide pictures here comes the pictures they are now demanding for the pictures of dead boko harem if the military shows the pictures of dead boko harem they will still ask if the military is sure that the dead bodies are boko harem members. Always doubting till infinite.
some will even condemn d gory sight. dats d problem with human being. never gets satisfaction. d best is do d right thing and ignore people with deir amebo mouth
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by CuteMaro(m): 12:45pm On Sep 14, 2014
But but those hillux lukn like property of the Nigerian Army, even the ammunition box.

**just saying **
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by jamesife(m): 1:21pm On Sep 14, 2014
sebali:
Fool....u wan chop the picture.......
Oloshi!!!

Nobody is asking for live battle field action(picture).
just show us something convincing......... dis pictures show notin.........it cud hav been taken anywere.......again with d label on d arms hw am i sure dis pics werent fabricated........

Y not at least show us destroyed vehicles and properties.
finally hw come no media tv(for visual images); local or international are currently following up dese nw stories of NA vs BH..esp d victory of NA carried only be online media.

obj son was injured in battle....nobody saw d wounds.
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by cirmuell(m): 1:40pm On Sep 14, 2014
Wealthlex: why so,we need result
why, this is not good enough a "result" for you?
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by jumobi1(m): 2:47pm On Sep 14, 2014
fuckyouhard: it's hurtin for u to see ur brothers losin, ain't it?

Ur an intelligent man with a 0.2 GPA. Infer whatever you want from my question.
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by DaBullIT(m): 4:30pm On Sep 14, 2014
iwonbaoko: In your eyes you are sherlock holmes ? Stupidity. Did anyone release those pictures to you? Did they supply you with any narrative before you start forming Columbo disturbing us with large font. Why must there be a mysterious explanation when there several plausible and uncomplicated explanations. Spare us the vainglorious rubbish

Buroda oloyinbo kabiti. A ti rii yin

I saw videos of Nigerian army men slaughtering suspected boko haram members with knives and machetes . if someone could make that video and someone was able to upload pics of dead people. Proof of war that took place should be possible to upload

I just came back from Church so I won't exchange insults with you. Myself and other nairaland members want pictures if you can't help. Park well and quote me no more

Gracias muchacho
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by DaBullIT(m): 4:40pm On Sep 14, 2014
Reference:

The pictures you saw in Abuja were taken by ordinary people. No army goes into battle with cameras. Battles are serious business. Soldiers optimise equipment. They tend to carry offensive, defensive and survival equipment. What you saw represents a response to overwhelming requests for proofs (silly requests if you ask me) and army high command must have ordered for pictures LONG after the battles had ended so you won't see bodies as they will have been processed, arms and ammunition gathered. If you want battle scene photos apply to DHQ, get a permit, get your body armour and follow the scouting team that patrols everyday. Sooner or later you will make contact.

Thanks. I believe the purported war was not fought in the moon , people live in the vicinity am sure those people can share those photos and in a few hours it will circulate. Other similar pictures found their way to the web earlier if its true a battle was fought people will find a way to get the photos online it doesn't have to come from DHQ or whatever

And you are wrong Army's news crew do go to war with cameras no operation is carried out without video reference for ops training. Besides most rifles and military commands have scope and helmet camera these days . Get your facts right

As silly as the request sounds to you MR I Know it All. Myself and other people wouldn't ask for proofs if the so called military men did not create a chance to doubt them . thanks for your comment and please don't quote me anymore. Apparently we do not agree , so to prevent further arguments. Do you and I will do me .
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 14, 2014
DaBullIT:

Buroda oloyinbo kabiti. A ti rii yin

I saw videos of Nigerian army men slaughtering suspected boko haram members with knives and machetes . if someone could make that video and someone was able to upload pics of dead people. Proof of war that took place should be possible to upload

I just came back from Church so I won't exchange insults with you. Myself and other nairaland members want pictures if you can't help. Park well and quote me no more

Gracias muchacho
You just come from church ? OK
Ha me I just pour ogogoro for Ogun so curse full my mouth who do anyha go see anyha

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by ayodele123(m): 6:01pm On Sep 14, 2014
I have not seen any photos here o.
The Konduga battle was reported to be a 4 hour gun battle where 150 militants were killed and 4 Federal soldiers injured.
Where are the pictures of the dead in action? How does the pictures of dead combatants offend our sensibilities?
Are they different from pictures of the dead in Civil War pictures?
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by sultaan(m): 7:16pm On Sep 14, 2014
Someone is really trying to set up the chief of army staff
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Kilimanzairo: 12:05am On Sep 15, 2014
ayodele123: I have not seen any photos here o.
The Konduga battle was reported to be a 4 hour gun battle where 150 militants were killed and 4 Federal soldiers injured.
Where are the pictures of the dead in action? How does the pictures of dead combatants offend our sensibilities?
Are they different from pictures of the dead in Civil War pictures?

Here is the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdwOfvLek3Q
Probably will be deleted soon.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Kilimanzairo: 12:52am On Sep 15, 2014
CuteMaro: But but those hillux lukn like property of the Nigerian Army, even the ammunition box.

**just saying **

This is not new that BokoHaram weapon is the Nigerian Army weapon.
But there are some exceptions:

source: http://saharareporters.com/2014/09/12/nigerian-soldiers-repel-attack-konduga-kill-scores-islamist-insurgents

source: BBC Hausa
Let's compare these pictures, they show the same gun.
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Jyraff(m): 9:48am On Sep 15, 2014
Nice shot there soldier! two for the driver one for his co. both at the head region
WAY TO GO guyz!
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Oballer: 10:56am On Sep 15, 2014
No dead bodies..no blood, Army Vehicles only, Army equipments,... Nollywood things...Movie directed by Tade Ogidan and the Amata brothers! grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Clinton594(m): 3:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
Gloria3389:
I wonder ooo... how do I believe it's a war

Mumu who gives a shii whatchu believe.
You can enter the frontline for all I care and see if you last 30 seconds . Then we'd know if its a war or not.
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Biafrarep(m): 5:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
Kudos to the Nigerian army, your galantry is paying off despite all the sabotage, hate, bigotry, wickedness being exhibited by some sections of this country. We the people are solidly behind you, kill, annihilate, destroy, bamboozle, bomb, liquidate and wipe out those filthy savages. We dont care if you commit collateral damage in the process, that too is expected in a war of attrition like this, if you doubt you can ask isreal in their war against Hamas or even the hypocritical USA during their fight against Al quida in Afganistan and Pakistan. The lunatic called El rufai and his likes can continue shouting genocide till they fall victim to their foot soldiers, afterall this is war and according to one man who later committed suicide, he said and I quote "All is fair in war, should we continue to feed our enemy fat so they would be strong and fight harder" and in the process over 3 million souls were killed, the greatest genocide in the history of Africa. Yet that midget and his co conspirators will scream genocide whenever the NA kills scores of Boko haram fighters and their supporters. RIDE ON SOLDIERS AND DEATH TO THE ISLAMISTS WORLD WIDE!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Gloria3389(f): 5:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
Clinton594:

Mumu who gives a shii whatchu believe.
You can enter the frontline for all I care and see if you last 30 seconds . Then we'd know if its a war or not.
I'm sure there was no friction btw your fingers and your keypad(or touch) while typing....but i have an advice for u"be polite when dealing with pple next time....it will help u in life "
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Fynline(m): 2:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
For those of us looking for video showing dead and maimed BH guy, just search for konduga on liveleak...
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by DaBullIT(m): 4:55pm On Sep 16, 2014
Kilimanzairo:

Here is the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdwOfvLek3Q
Probably will be deleted soon.

I believe something actually happened there , i had to skip the video, didn't pay attention to the details, but thanks for uploading ,
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by CuteMaro(m): 10:42pm On Sep 16, 2014
Kilimanzairo:

This is not new that BokoHaram weapon is the Nigerian Army weapon.
But there are some exceptions:

source: http://saharareporters.com/2014/09/12/nigerian-soldiers-repel-attack-konduga-kill-scores-islamist-insurgents

source: BBC Hausa
Let's compare these pictures, they show the same gun.
Yea, so true
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by creativemusic: 7:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
Great......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Ishaku Crossed Gada Mayo To Visit Remote Areas In Taraba / Rev. Fr. Alia's Number Plate 'Governor-Elect Benue State' / Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.