Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga (70679 Views)

Victor Umeh Entrance Into Anambra State After Release - Photos / Military Release Statement Over Clash With Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri / Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Frankenstein: 8:02pm On Sep 13, 2014
OP... these are not pictures of the battle. No gunfire exchange or artillery shelling. No exploding vehicle and burning trees plus dead bodies.
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Samunique(m): 8:06pm On Sep 13, 2014
These pics get as e be o!!!!

Well, kudos to NA!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by RockMaxi: 8:08pm On Sep 13, 2014
Frankenstein: OP... these are not pictures of the battle. No gunfire exchange or artillery shelling. No exploding vehicle and burning trees plus dead bodies.

Why not follow them to Maiduguri and use your phone to capture all that.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:50pm On Sep 13, 2014
Nairaland doubting Thomas since 23BC they said the military should provide pictures here comes the pictures they are now demanding for the pictures of dead boko harem if the military shows the pictures of dead boko harem they will still ask if the military is sure that the dead bodies are boko harem members. Always doubting till infinite.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 13, 2014
jumobi1: Why does that box say "Chief of Army Staff"?
Ihejirika

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by siino(m): 9:18pm On Sep 13, 2014
I Still beliv in ma niaja Army stil strong as eva!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by musb92yahooco: 9:19pm On Sep 13, 2014
End time
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
Boko Haram are only keeping those captured towns occupied until NA shows up, trust me.
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by ebolablast: 9:22pm On Sep 13, 2014
Naija Guy SWEETLY Fucking His
BabeWhile Listening To Wande Coal
Music

READ HERE http://l4u.in/CrvLn
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by hakir(m): 9:23pm On Sep 13, 2014
Team "I donbelieve it" except with pics, hope we can all rest now. Well done galant officers

https://www.nairaland.com/1900053/2000-houses-proposed-nairaland-estate#26244819

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 13, 2014
Where are pictures from Bama
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 13, 2014
Keep it up guys....
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by tetralogyfallot(m): 9:27pm On Sep 13, 2014
victory is from God alone
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Elgaxton(m): 9:27pm On Sep 13, 2014
You guys should learn how to read post before making comments abeg. Read the post again

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Just20(f): 9:28pm On Sep 13, 2014
Our gallant men
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Padipadi(m): 9:28pm On Sep 13, 2014
Monstertrucks: And I thought I would see dead people, shattered houses, fallen trees and stuffs.
them say dem no wan offend our eyes

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by nijanigga: 9:29pm On Sep 13, 2014
OMG, this is all they want to show? they don't have to show dead bodies. Killing 200 militants at least show carnage of burnt buildings. By the way, I have seen those pics before.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Youngzedd(m): 9:31pm On Sep 13, 2014
Even with pictures, I don't believe this.

Video proof or I don't believe this.

9ja Military wining on the internet since 1960.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by lafuria1(m): 9:31pm On Sep 13, 2014
Thumbs up to the military, a good victory for them. At least they've shown they aren't cowards and can match those useless idiots called bh
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Briel33: 9:31pm On Sep 13, 2014
k
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by am0s(m): 9:32pm On Sep 13, 2014
so them get time for picture....
na fight be una job naw
y turnin to cameramen
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by k777(m): 9:34pm On Sep 13, 2014
Without any doubt they are being sponsored by some insiders in Nigerian military, govt. officials.

Well done, gallant soldiers.
Kill them all and their sponsors.
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by kpacheco90: 9:35pm On Sep 13, 2014
Google pay 97$ per hour my last pay check was $8500 working 1o hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is wha­ I do.. www.MoneyKin.Com

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by fidzy(m): 9:35pm On Sep 13, 2014
Frankenstein: OP... these are not pictures of the battle. No gunfire exchange or artillery shelling. No exploding vehicle and burning trees plus dead bodies.

True o! U should go apply for the job of the camera man so u can capture all that during the battle and see how well u do in a frying pan with hot oil..smh!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by mcfarlin(m): 9:35pm On Sep 13, 2014

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Dsd1pumpking(m): 9:36pm On Sep 13, 2014
hahahaaa...dis is funny gan.., do u guys need to provide evidence 4 saving us? kudos to NIGERIA,, kudos to N-Army, may God be with you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Just20(f): 9:37pm On Sep 13, 2014
Our gallant men!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Emmysteve(m): 9:40pm On Sep 13, 2014
But seeing their rotten dead bodies would have been more convincing
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by omoadeleye(m): 9:40pm On Sep 13, 2014
lol... Nigeria is just damn full or ranconteur.
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by NaLaugh: 9:41pm On Sep 13, 2014
These are aftermath pics. The title of the thread should say that.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by wabbyland(m): 9:41pm On Sep 13, 2014
Gallant men

20 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Spot The Difference Ganduje Vs Kwankwaso Bridge In Kano. / RATTAWU Receives Palliatives From Enugu Government / List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.