Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga (70659 Views)

Victor Umeh Entrance Into Anambra State After Release - Photos / Military Release Statement Over Clash With Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri / Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by mashodehammer: 11:40pm On Sep 13, 2014
Could you be kind enough to remove this?instead of waisting our precious time discussing it. not worthy of a comment
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Dayjhihannon01(m): 11:45pm On Sep 13, 2014
dryakson:

http://saharareporters.com/2014/09/13/nigerian-military-release-photos-recent-battle-konduga

..... I doff my hat to the Nigerian army...

you must be kidding me... This is what Nigeria Army released? One box of **sticks* and a jalopy plus one standing army? A pic like a street-relaxation?...
Who dey dcive who self? Infact it should be keep in the army archive for years...And this even make FP?... Isokay... Kontunu..

What a waste of my precious time typing dis self
*LongHissssssss*
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by eunisam: 11:46pm On Sep 13, 2014
dryakson: real
na bh flag be that?
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by kingsilly(m): 11:50pm On Sep 13, 2014
Tunguy01: west ,, why nt east ,, isi ewu !!!!!!!!!!
MISPLACED PRIORITY
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by guttentag(m): 11:51pm On Sep 13, 2014
Are you sure these are not innocent Almagiris Children they killed, where were these soldiers all this time
My dad left his house and business in Maiduguri and came home as a result of insecurity in the north, not knowing that he is coming to die of depression and fustration because nobody gives a fck about anybody in this sh1t hole called country

God will forever Punish whosoever that is sponsoring BOKO Haram, if GEJ AND SHERIFF are among them, then they should expect the wroth of Almighty God

I know that Federal Govt are hiding these criminals but God pass them and he will expose them and when he does, the sun will be Too hot for them to hide under.

I just can't believe I don't have a father again because of these bullshit going on in this hell called country NIgeria.
I renounce and ban myself as a Nigerian, Lord see me through

nobody will know how i feel right now because this boko haram tragedy have not affect you

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 13, 2014
Hmm
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 14, 2014
i am back again,n tanx 2 God maid is cam n raining.
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 14, 2014
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Bryan12(m): 12:08am On Sep 14, 2014
Damn!!What'd I miss?
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 14, 2014
God strengthen our army..Amen
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 14, 2014
what battle? there's no sign of a battle in the pictures posted. this's a very deceitful thread. angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by experimentist: 12:11am On Sep 14, 2014
jumobi1: Why does that box say "Chief of Army Staff"?
dats ihejirika's signaturecry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by tommykiwi(m): 12:16am On Sep 14, 2014
Gloria3389:
I wonder ooo... how do I believe it's a war
Go there ursef then U will believe it is war,if U need transport fare we go join give U....hiss.
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by datribune: 12:19am On Sep 14, 2014
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Dayjhihannon01(m): 12:21am On Sep 14, 2014
guttentag: Are you sure these are not innocent Almagiris Children they killed, where were these soldiers all this time
My dad left his house and business in Maiduguri and came home as a result of insecurity in the north, not knowing that he is coming to die of depression and fustration because nobody gives a fck about anybody in this sh1t hole called country

God will forever Punish whosoever that is sponsoring BOKO Haram, if GEJ AND SHERIFF are among them, then they should expect the wroth of Almighty God

I know that Federal Govt are hiding these criminals but God pass them and he will expose them and when he does, the sun will be Too hot for them to hide under.

I just can't believe I don't have a father again because of these bullshit going on in this hell called country NIgeria.
I renounce and ban myself as a Nigerian, Lord see me through

nobody will know how i feel right now because this boko haram tragedy have not affect you

I'm soo sorry for your loss bro... sad may these demons rot in hell... For crying out loud, this is insanity of the first order..
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by ALAYORMII: 12:25am On Sep 14, 2014
My observation

Why is there no blood stain on the pickup with the machine gun at the back?

Was the machine gun unmanned?

There's more to this story
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Akalia(m): 12:44am On Sep 14, 2014
The scenes in this pictures look staged. This is not convincing enough for the curious general public and the NA detractors too. A lot of questionable features in those pictures.
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by zonax(m): 12:49am On Sep 14, 2014
Monstertrucks: And I thought I would see dead people, shattered houses, fallen trees and stuffs.
The delicate nature of this issue has made what you are asking for an impossible thing because, If such pictures should go public, the sponsors of this deadly sect will use such to enhance their fight as it will instigate more hatred for our government and peace in the hearts of their sympathisers and foot soliders. Amnesty International for example can use such evidence to prosecute those in authority when this crusade is over. The picture they released is just to boast the confidence of the general public in the capability of the Nigerian Armed forces and their ability to protect its citizens a reminder that this is a war we can and must win.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Nobody: 1:12am On Sep 14, 2014
zonax:
The delicate nature of this issue has made what you are asking for an impossible thing because, If such pictures should go public, the sponsors of this deadly sect will use such to enhance their fight as it will instigate more hatred for our government and peace in the hearts of their sympathisers and foot soliders. Amnesty International for example can use such evidence to prosecute those in authority when this crusade is over. The picture they released is just to boast the confidence of the general public in the capability of the Nigerian Armed forces and their ability to protect its citizens a reminder that this is a war we can and must win.
story! the pictures weren't posted because they had none to begin with. the nigerian armed forces have already failed in protecting its citizens. how many people have died in the hands of BH? where are the kidnapped girls? save us the story jor!
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by zurine(f): 1:19am On Sep 14, 2014
kudos to NA

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by IYANGBALI: 1:32am On Sep 14, 2014
Mutuwa: victoria ascerta by d grace of d almighty
who tell you say victoria follow dem go?na so una go dey spread rumour
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by yinkarh187(m): 1:35am On Sep 14, 2014
ignis:
They are in hell fire.
*thumbs up* nice reply
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by mymadam(m): 1:38am On Sep 14, 2014

Diverted in transit, I guess! God bless Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by jimjones: 1:51am On Sep 14, 2014
The Nigerian Army has decided to join the propaganda war? Nobody gives a fuсk how many photographs of abandoned cars they release. When they defeat Boko Haram, we wouldn't need pictures as proof. We'll indeed know. I mean, today they claim they've pushed Boko Haram out of Jerusalem, tomorrow Boko Haram takes Jericho....then they think shitty photos like these will alter the perception Nigerians have of their glaring ineptitude. What's to show that this isn't another photo op? Is it the abandoned car, or the Boko Haram flag?...'cos those weapons could very well have been brought there by the army themselves.
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by DaBullIT(m): 2:24am On Sep 14, 2014
[size=25pt]

Everybody , please pay attention to this question, Why does the box say chief of Army staff , I do not think Boko Haram needs to keep weapon cache / box even if they stole if from the military , So , Saying the weapon was stolen from the Army does not answer the question

US army and Marine corps , even internationally Videos and pictures of wars are released with dead bodies after due warning to the Public about the graphic content

Could this be another failed attempt by the Army to claim victory for the war they never fought

where is the shrub and the forest, where's the typical huts and sheds common in the north ,where's the houses they claimed to bomb, at least when boko haram bombs a place we see pictures of burnt houses , cars and people .WHY WHY WHY
[/size]
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by DaBullIT(m): 2:27am On Sep 14, 2014
Reference:

To convince you of what. If you are an adult male I'm totally disappointed. It is women who speak like this. The territory of Nigerian belongs to every citizen of this country and it is our collective responsibility to defend it. It is irritating for a man to question the abilities of another man to protect his own land when the protectors are fighting and dying in the process. There is freedom of movement in Nigeria. Go there if you doubt but stop running your defenders down.

Bro , that's a reasonable question he asked, you did not have to castigate him for demanding proof, afterall We are in Nigeria , where pensions disappear and people give out weapons to insurgents and top politicians keep terrorists in Government house,

Abuja car park bomb , we saw the burnt cars , houses, damaged properties and people , Army can't stop people living in villages from taking photos , why hasnt any real photo surfaced
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Nobody: 2:43am On Sep 14, 2014
DaBullIT: [size=5pt]

Everybody , please pay attention to this question, Why does the box say chief of Army staff , I do not think Boko Haram needs to keep weapon cache / box even if they stole if from the military , So , Saying the weapon was stolen from the Army does not answer the question

US army and Marine corps , even internationally Videos and pictures of wars are released with dead bodies after due warning to the Public about the graphic content

Could this be another failed attempt by the Army to claim victory for the war they never fought

where is the shrub and the forest, where's the typical huts and sheds common in the north ,where's the houses they claimed to bomb, at least when boko haram bombs a place we see pictures of burnt houses , cars and people .WHY WHY WHY
[/size]

In your eyes you are sherlock holmes ? Stupidity. Did anyone release those pictures to you? Did they supply you with any narrative before you start forming Columbo disturbing us with large font. Why must there be a mysterious explanation when there several plausible and uncomplicated explanations. Spare us the vainglorious rubbish
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by tit(f): 2:43am On Sep 14, 2014
The double-tap on both sides in the first picture says it all.
A bit high?
Very expert then.
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by toshmann(m): 3:29am On Sep 14, 2014
Honestly I've always supported the Nigerian army since this insurgency and I'm not one of those who berate our boys. I don't think they need to show any photos to prove they are fighting their best. BUT if they choose to show photos then they have to show photos of those they killed in battle or those they arrested in battle. This king photo wey show used cars and torn flags begin to make one wonder.

Anyways you guys still have my respect, support and admiration.
Cheers
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Gloria3389(f): 4:03am On Sep 14, 2014
tommykiwi: Go there ursef then U will believe it is war,if U need transport fare we go join give U....hiss.
is it compulsory u comment... u are not the op.... so y taking it personal
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by fuckyouhard: 5:04am On Sep 14, 2014
jumobi1:

Hating what man? Is the man you are referring to the COAS? I just feel they shouldn't proudly show those weapons if they were taken back from BH.
it's hurtin for u to see ur brothers losin, ain't it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Spot The Difference Ganduje Vs Kwankwaso Bridge In Kano. / The first Oil Field In Northern Nigeria (Photos) / RATTAWU Receives Palliatives From Enugu Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.