Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,701 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? (24934 Views)

One Food You Are Never Tired Of Eating / Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. / One Food You Can't Do Without? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by dammytosh: 10:20am On Sep 17, 2014
Give me my hot plate of white rice.
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 17, 2014
gas........skunk
solid .......fried plantain
liquid....... vitamilk...soymilk
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Deelola(f): 10:22am On Sep 17, 2014
Beanssmiley.
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by ladej(m): 10:22am On Sep 17, 2014
timilehing: I'll stick with LASAGNA!!
LASAGNA KO.....LASTMA NI grin.....BETTER GO AND COOK INDOMIE

YOU HEAR ME SO ? cool
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by edogho(m): 10:23am On Sep 17, 2014
@op, u'll have to kill me first. i'm not buying that idea
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Seraphickes(f): 10:26am On Sep 17, 2014
Antell95: Eguisi soup

Only eguisi soup?
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by timilehing(m): 10:26am On Sep 17, 2014
ladej: LASAGNA KO.....LASTMA NI grin.....BETTER GO AND COOK INDOMIE

YOU HEAR ME SO ? cool
oh sorry, you never heard about it
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Lanceslot(m): 10:29am On Sep 17, 2014
fabat: what type of garri is dat ?
What you know as 'Eba' in SW is what we call garri in SE.
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Aiffy34(f): 10:30am On Sep 17, 2014
Sweet Potatoes!
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by mindworx: 10:31am On Sep 17, 2014
fabat: *shocked*

why
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by oferefe(f): 10:33am On Sep 17, 2014
lol....... the questions was just to know what food you enjoy most of the time grin
sexybwoy: na so people dey fail, dem ask simple question you dey write epistle mtcheew.
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by cutieberie1(f): 10:35am On Sep 17, 2014
owo soup nd starch coolowo soup nd starch
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by mindworx: 10:35am On Sep 17, 2014
felifeli:

pvssy grin grin grin grin

cunnilingus = oropharyngeal cancer
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by momentum85(m): 10:37am On Sep 17, 2014
mixed n garnished breadfruit and corn. (ukwa na oka) in igbo. That meal kills me softly.
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by akpanikpe(m): 10:39am On Sep 17, 2014
Na pounded yam and okro soup, ganish wit better Bush meat.
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Mubby4luv(m): 10:46am On Sep 17, 2014
temigracie: Fruit salad.....

Mixture of different types of fruit
fruit salad mixture of different kinds of fruits Hmm you already said fruits salad
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Welrez(m): 10:47am On Sep 17, 2014
Banga soup, I feel hungry just by a mere mention of the name.
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by roseonate(f): 10:48am On Sep 17, 2014
rice and stew
pussygotlips: Rice and stew plus beans and meat with plantain mixed with Yam and moimoi

Less I forget
#1 PVCcy
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by olatade(m): 10:50am On Sep 17, 2014
Garri undecided
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by AriDsexy(f): 10:50am On Sep 17, 2014
kilokeys:
na wa for u o.. if u think sharwama is unaffordable.. hmm i am sorry for u..

naija pple sha..
i could feed u sharwama for a year.. just pm me.
I don't mind that offer pls grin
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by kilokeys(m): 10:54am On Sep 17, 2014
AriDsexy:
I don't mind that offer pls grin

u sef suppose sabi say i dey exaggerate na...
lol. grin 800 naira per shaw times 365 na 292,000 naira o

shocked. that money go buy three okadas o
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by expozey(f): 10:54am On Sep 17, 2014
Banana and yoghurt.
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by hermesprogidy(m): 10:55am On Sep 17, 2014
pomo. cool
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by tiarwale: 10:56am On Sep 17, 2014
fabat: I've thought about this before. I think it would have to be bananas because monkeys feed mostly on bananas.
.buahahahaha mad guy, so u be monkey?
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by AriDsexy(f): 10:56am On Sep 17, 2014
kilokeys:

u sef suppose sabi say i dey exaggerate na...
lol. grin 800 naira per shaw times 365 na 292,000 naira o

shocked. that money go buy three okadas o
Lol,ok then.
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Debbiemma(f): 10:59am On Sep 17, 2014
rice wit fried plaintain
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Funjosh(m): 11:00am On Sep 17, 2014
Beans.
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Lovexme(m): 11:00am On Sep 17, 2014
fabat: I've thought about this before. I think it would have to be bananas because monkeys feed mostly on bananas.

Are you saying you're a Monkey? tongue
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by christygenius(f): 11:00am On Sep 17, 2014
Mine is Breadfruit/ Ukwa in Igbo language. Anyhow it is been prepared, whether porridge, plain white wit little salt, i'll devour it anytime, anyday.
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Debbiemma(f): 11:01am On Sep 17, 2014
Welrez: Banga soup, I feel hungry just by a mere mention of the name.
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by tiarwale: 11:02am On Sep 17, 2014
Antell95: Eguisi soup
.soup alone?
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Funjosh(m): 11:04am On Sep 17, 2014
Deelola: Beanssmiley.

Marry me smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bloating: Foods And Drinks To Stay Away From Before And During Your Wedding / Vesti, Zaron Reward Hilda Baci: Trip To Maldives, Supply Of Skincare Products / Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.