Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Does Love Fade Away? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Love Fade Away? (1435 Views)

Why Do Nowadays Love Fade Away Easily / Why Does Love Fade? / Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Love Fade Away? by soulamanne(m): 4:34pm On Oct 31, 2008
i ask myself this all the time.u are in love with a chic now wont that same feeling that got u into her erode u and gets u into another gal.or what drives ur babe nut in u wont she find it in another guy and maybe more then she starts diggin him at ur expense ofcourse

thats why i ask does love fade away?i ask this cos am just a firstimer in this relationship thing(used to ride and go b4).but now i ve a babe i truly(or is it really?)and she is so into me too.she loves me and i know but i fear it might fade.maybe is just cos i raelly love her thats why i thinkl thus.guys let me into it.
Re: Does Love Fade Away? by sistawoman: 4:38pm On Oct 31, 2008
Lust fades over time.

Love does not. it does not mean that your love wont change for the person and it does not mean that you and person can just not be ment for each other.

Even if you break up or end your relationship if you love her you will always love her and carry a part of her in your heart.
Re: Does Love Fade Away? by soulamanne(m): 4:41pm On Oct 31, 2008
i like where my first response is comin from, eva experienced and ready sista woman.merci, but what do u mean by love changes, for good or bad.
Re: Does Love Fade Away? by HRhotness(f): 4:48pm On Oct 31, 2008
Love doesnt fade, but it can change. . . it can quckly turn into hate or can become more/less romantic, but true love always remains
Re: Does Love Fade Away? by sistawoman: 4:49pm On Oct 31, 2008
soulamanne:

i like where my first response is comin from, eva experienced and ready sista woman.merci, but what do u mean by love changes, for good or bad.

As you grow and get to know the person in a more intimate way, you may decide that this person is more like a friend.  The romantic love that you felt for them has been replaced by a friendship love, this can be both good and bad depending on your out look on life.

You will love many people in your life and maybe in fall in love with a couple.  But if it really is love that you feel for a person, unless they cut you deeply*, you will always love them in some form, fashion or shape.

*Side note: depending on how they cut you or betray you, you may still have love for them disguised as anger or hate.
Re: Does Love Fade Away? by yimiton(f): 5:00pm On Oct 31, 2008
Love doesn't fade, it matures. The flames may stop burning as wildly as they were at the beginning but they will be taken over by the cool healthy coals that burn gently and persistently.

(1) (Reply)

Do Ladies Prefer Xperienced Male Partners / How Do U Make Ur Partner Respect U? / NAIJA GIRLS Flirting With Oyibo Beware!:German Disowns Pregnanted 9ja Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.